Accounting 6 Weeks Summer Internship Industrial Training
Are you looking for a job in accountancy? Have you completed your graduation in commerce and are ready to get an entry-level accountancy job in a reputed industry? Have you tried interviews for many companies, but didn't get selected for the job profile even though you have all the needed educational qualifications? Then you are in dire need to achieve relevant experience in the field of accountancy. This is because organizations these days are very strict when it comes to hiring the candidate, especially in the accounting field as they wish to acquire a someone who not only contains skills and knowledge, but some proven working experience as well so that he or she could manage the workload well and perform the task efficiently. Today, getting a decent job in the accounting field for Freshers is a very tedious and frustrating thing to achieve. Even though they have completed their graduation and possess immense knowledge and expertise during their certification and degree course, the very thing they lack in order to get the job is work experience, which you will gain by attending a quality accounting internship program.
Being an accountant means reunion maintaining the accounting records for the company and preparing a balance sheet and a financial statement by collecting information from different databases and source in a very accurate way. And if you are willing to attend hours accounting 6 weeks Summer Internship industrial training, there are certain eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill.
- A bachelor degree in any stream, although B.Com would be most preferable.
- Certification course or diploma in accountancy would increase your admission chances as well.
- Outstanding mathematical skills and detail oriented skills.
- A passion for accountancy and highly enthusiastic about professionalism.
- Ability to work in deadlines and enjoy working in the dynamic environment.
- Brilliant understanding of computer knowledge and database skills.
- A detailed knowledge of accountancy functions such as creating a balance sheet, financial statements and reporting.
- A self-motivational and highly analytical mind who could perform numerous jobs at a time.
- A better understanding of Indian Taxation system and business policies.
After reading the skills and expertise of the participant, we decide whether we should offer the candidate paid or unpaid internship.
Being an accountant is not an easy task as it not only includes preparing financial statements and accounts of the company, but it also required to provide financial advice to the company in making a decision and help the company maintain their financial status. In our accountant six weeks Summer Internship industrial training we tend to help the intern learn the various aspects of accounting by giving them all the necessary training. The intern is required to perform several tasks given by our experts which are associated with our kind clients. They perform auditing, accountancy, management, Assurance and corporate finance and other important duties which are as follows during their training process.
- Preparing asset liability and capital accounts by compiling and analysing the company’s information.
- Recording general entries of financial transactions made by our clients' account.
- Assist the accountancy department in preparing a balance sheet and financial statement.
- Help the financial team summarise the current financial status by gathering information from the balance sheet and profit and loss statements.
- Maintaining accounting control by recommending is preparing policies and procedures.
- Maintain financial securities and preparing payments by verifying documents.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing Publications from my establishing Network and participating in professional societies.
- Preparing accounts and tax return and administering payrolls of the employees.
- Providing monthly reports, budget and business plans to the management by analyzing accounts and forecasting financial status of the company.
Acquiring work experience is very important for people in order to gain access to their particular profession. And when it comes to job opportunities in accounting section which is considered highly competitive, then an internship is probably the best and most valuable tool any Aspiring accountant could ever hope for. Since employees tend to hire applicants for the accounting position with relevant experience in the field, but with accounting internship and apprenticeship, the candidate gets a great opportunity to develop their accounting skills and gain immense expertise by working on real projects.
Apart from gaming industry forecast experience our accounting six weeks Summer Internship industrial training also offers the intern an opportunity to add more qualifications to the resume which will further help them acquire an entry-level accountancy job in any reputed industry. Since the resume is the first impression recruiter gets of you, having a quality apprenticeship showing your strong areas could give yourself a better chance of selection.
During the Internship, the interns also get needed the opportunity to get familiar with the kind of work they will be performing along with the work environment and the nature of the business. They get to develop an understanding of their profession and maintain a deep relationship with other professional aspects of the job. The internship will also lead you to full-time job employment in several organisations and candidates pursuing a degree in accounting and related field could use their practical skills acquired during the internship and apply them to their academic studies.
Additionally, it also opens the path for candidates for many other job profiles in the accounting fields such as financial manager, financial advisor, tax consultant, financial analyst, etc. And not to mention the salary you would be getting after completing your internship will be way higher than any of the Fresher candidates and may be even higher than the company’s other financial employees.
The internship will provide you real time project training under expert supervision where you will learn how to audit and compute the accounts along with preparing financial statements and reports of company’s accounting data. You will be working on these projects with our trained staff, which will give you a better understanding of the job and gives you the confidence to perform them without any supervision. At last, after the internship is over, you will be entitled for full time accounting job opportunity in several MNC and other reputed firms for the same position at a very handsome salary package. And the fact that the internship only takes 6 Weeks to complete, you can easily attend it after your graduation or during it to help you in your academic studies as well.
Module 1 - GST- Goods & Service Tax- By Chartered Accountant – (Indirect Tax)
Module 2 - Income Tax/TDS –by Chartered Accountant (Direct Tax)
Module 3 - Finalization of Balance sheet/ preparation of Financial Statement- by Chartered Accountant
Module 4 - Banking & Finance Instruments - By Chartered Accountant
Module 5 - Customs / Import & Export Procedures - By Chartered Accountant
Module 6 - Payroll Processing - By HR Manager
Module 7 - MIS Advanced Excel - By MIS Analyst
Module 8 - Advanced Tally ERP for GST by (Tally Consultant)
Module 9 - Workshop on Interview Skills (New Module Added) -(HR Manager)