VBA MACROS AUTOMATION - MS ACCESS & SQL TRAINING COURSE
DASHBOARD & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions.
Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Error
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
Access is a relational database management system (RDBMS) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. … It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
Topics Covered as follows:
- Access environment and tools
- Database terminology and concept
- Designing database in Access
- Understanding RDBMS
- Working with the Design side of Tables
- Create Query
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
- Working with the runtime of Tables
- Data Migration and Importing
- Working with the Design side of Queries
- Working with the runtime of Queries
- Working with the Design side of Forms
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
- Working with the Design side of Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
- Working with the runtime of Reports
- Working with the Design side of Macros
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
- Working with the runtime of Macros
- How to create a functional specification
- Build a real-world business application
- Putting altogether and deployment
Inquiry for Vba Macros Automation – Excel & Access (Sql) Training
Please find the course duration details.
Batch Timings –
|Days||Class Available Between||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Monday to Friday||09:00 to 02:30 PM||2 (Hours)||1.5-2 Months|
|Saturday & Sunday||09:00 to 04:00 PM||2 (Hours)||2.5-3 Months|
|Sunday||09:00 to 05:00 PM||2 (Hours)||3-4 Months|
If you wish to work on the databases smoothly then do sign up for this course today. Contact us to know how soon you can get started.
What is the best way to learn Excel VBA (Macros) and to create UI?
The best way to learn advanced MS Excel functions including VBA and Macros is through by attending a training course from reputed institutes. You can either take online classes or in houses classes, both are very effective in helping the candidate understand VBA and Macros and perform all the functions in Excel easily. Ask the teachers if you have any doubt and practice more at home by replicating all the functionalities of Excel using VBA. Same goes for UI’s as well. It requires learning from experienced faculty and practice, which will be provided by SLA Consultants India. You can also watch online tutorials on the Internet where you can see several examples and search for Excel and VBA forums for doubts.
What is a good way to learn and code VBA?
To be honest, there is not a better way of learning and coding VBA than taking VBA Macros classes. If you are a student and looking to make a career in the IT field as data manager or data analyst, then you can join VBA Macros Access and SQL advanced training, or if you are a working professional and wishes to enhance your VBA skills without compromising with your work, then you can attend online VBA classes. Along with learning, it is necessary that you practice regularly on your computer and try to create different VBA programs and use Macros function by writing complex codes. Take the help of Internet and reference books or simply ask your doubts from your teachers.
Are skills in Excel VBA useful to have?
It certainly is, if you wish to pursue a career in the Excel field. There are numerous job opportunities for candidates with remarkable Excel skills that include VBA and Macros along with data management. The fact that if you know the functions of MS Excel without VBA, you may not be appointed for the job profile or won’t receive the kind of wages you would actually deserve. Another reason to learn VBA is it would help you perform all the tasks in Excel more effectively and quickly, that would save you from hardship and time-consuming processes. If you have plans to direct your skills to achieve career goals, then understand that VBA would be a benchmark for it.
What is the scope of VBA programming?
Many believe that VBA is a dying programming language and it will soon be replaced by more robust and latest languages such as Python. This is certainly not the case as VBA is considered one of the most important functions of MS Excel, which is currently used by millions of organizations all over the world since its creation 2 decades ago. It can perform the work of 3-4 people, saving lots of time and effort. It is highly reliable and flexible and offers an accurate and error free database management and spreadsheet work. Its automation feature allows the user to perform hectic and complex calculations along with essential data analysis using the same programming code. Thus, it is safe to assume that the scope of VBA programming would be around and probably prosper more in the upcoming years.
Is SQL or VBA more difficult?
Well, both aren’t difficult at all to learn. Even a person with no background knowledge of programming can easily learn both the tools in a very short span of time. VBA stands for Visual Basic Applications which is a Excel’s very own programming language used to perform and automate all the functions in the Excel. While SQL refers to Structured Query Language is a relational database management system. It has the tendency to retrieve, store, update and analyze similar data. Both have their own uses and if you are wondering which one to learn first, then worry not as you can learn both from our institute in a matter of a few months.
Microsoft Excel is anything that we work on the regular basis be it a student or an accounJune 8, 2017
The popularity of SAS has significantly risen up in the last few years as it encompasses aJune 19, 2017
A management information systems (MIS) training program is basically planned for people plJune 10, 2017
Hiring will only take place at the top end of the technology spectrum. The need for theseFebruary 28, 2017