ETL Testing Training
Inquiry for ETL Testing Training
ETL refers to extract, transform and load, which refers to collecting information from databases and combines and work fluently to perform data warehousing and management. ETL is a process that retrieves the data from OLTP database and loads it into OLAP database. It is one of the fascinating Database Management features where any organization with data from different types of the database can easily be extracted and transformed into one singular data, which would help the company to perform relational data warehousing without any issues. It is a Revolutionary approach for many Enterprises who are having difficulties in maintaining their old database due to an inability to integrate. SLA Consultants India offers the best ETL Testing Training Course where the candidate will learn how to perform ETL functionalities and testing so that the company could process their data in a more flexible and easy manner. If you are also willing to become an ETL testing processor, then you must attend this course as soon as possible.
ETL testing course is a fine way of learning how to ensure the data has been loaded from source to destination in an accurate manner. In data warehousing, information is collected from various sources and transformed into more useful and meaningful information used for business intelligence. However, the collected information can be false or not needed in the new database that can cause serious issues for the company. To overcome this, ETL testing aids them to make sure all the right data is collected and analyzed to make the end report. This course will allow the candidates to learn the business intelligence process, data warehousing, ETL and perform ETL testing, which helps the company to make sure the data collected from various sources and gathered in one place is completely accurate. The course will provide the participants with knowledge on data warehousing, data acquisition, database design, database tools, big data and Hadoop, SQL, slowly changing dimension, ETL testing and much more.
The participants will learn the entire process of ETL testing, which starts from business and requirement understanding and proceeds towards test planning and estimation, designing test cases and test data, execution of test with bug reporting and making summary reports and analysis. Our daily experience and industry standard trainers will help you gain knowledge on different types and stages of ETL testing. The participants will be provided with in-depth knowledge and full insight on how data warehousing and ETL testing is performed in order to make an accurate report, perform analysis and data mining and transform raw data into quality and meaningful data. The candidate will receive real-time training under expert supervision, practical lab sessions, hands-on expertise, updated and job oriented course material and 100% job placement assistance. The student will be rewarded with certification at the end of the course.
Any Aspiring database manager or business owner should learn ETL testing as it can provide them with specific and needed the knowledge to collect necessary information from different sources and bring it under one roof to analyze and use it effectively. Below are mentioned some various reasons why you should pursue an ETL testing course.
- ETL testing allows the business enterprise to make necessary reports, perform analysis and make better use of information for the productive growth of the company.
- Learning ETL testing would make sure that the collected data is accurate and provides a better insight of the competitors’ and customers’ behavior.
- There is a huge demand for ETL testers in the current market is it assists the companies to make necessary decisions which help in increasing the productivity.
- The general salary of an average ETL Tester is quite higher than any other personnel in the database management section.
- After the completion of the course, the candidate can use his or her skills when establishing their own business enterprise. They can identify data sources in requirements, data acquisition, implement business logics and modeling, build and populate the data and at last, develop needed reports.
These are some of the reasons why learning ETL testing could be beneficial for your career. Joining SLA Consultants India could prove to be the best decision of your life as here, you will receive comprehension from the very best in the industry. Get flexible class timings and needed online help as well. If you still have any queries or questions that you need to ask, you can give us a visit at our center in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida.
SLA Consultants ETL Testing Training Review & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
ETL Testing Training Course
- Database management and tools
- How to implement data warehousing?
- Why data warehousing is important?
- OLTP and OLAP database
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- Data Acquisition
- Data extraction
- Data transformation
- Data Loading
- Data mart
- Data Modeling
- Bid Data (Hadoop)
- SQL in RDBMS
- DDL, DML and working with SQL Queries
- Hadoop Distributed file system
- Apache Pig
- Microsoft Excel and VBA
- ETL architecture.
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices to Create quality documentations (Test plans, Test Scripts and Test closure summaries)
- How to detect the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with developer team for resolving the defects
- Production validation testing
- Metadata testing
- Data completeness testing
- Data accuracy testing
- Data transformation testing
- Data quality testing
- GUI/Navigation Testing
- Data transformation and Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Duplicate check
- Date validation
- ETL Bugs
- Difference between ETL Testing and Database testing
- Business transformation logic
- ETL software
- Test components of ETL warehousing
- Create, design and execute test cases
- Identify problems and provide solutions
- Write SQL queries for different scenarios
Please Find ETL Testing Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|ETL Testing Course||4o (Hours)|