Financial Modeling in Excel Training
Inquiry for Financial Modeling in Excel Training
Financial Modeling in Excel training course is an industry focus course designed for candidates who are looking to make a promising career in the field of finance. SLA Consultants India provides the latest and specifically designed financial modeling in excel course, which is taught by a number highly trained and certified trainers along the course period of 70-75 hours divided in flexible batches.
Financial modeling refers to abstract representation of the data in a numeric and simple manner in order to make important financial decisions for the company. It is mathematical models designed on the computer program such as excel to represent the financial asset, project, portfolio, business or any kind of financial investment. In simple words, financial modeling is like watching the future of the business and taking necessary actions to increase the revenue, cash flow and earning of the company.
Unlike any other businesses, finance industry professionals require to work with large numbers and they cannot afford to make even a trivial mistake as it can lead to great misinterpretation which could be hazardous for the organization. Thus, Financial Modeling in Excel Course is needed to master the arts of financial modeling, which help the candidates to learn all the concepts, ideas and techniques needed to design a successful and highly accurate financial models for the company. SLA Consultants India proffers the best Financial Modeling in Excel Training to students who wish to make a career in the same field.
We have the best industry based Analyst who possess over 10-15 years of experience. They will be responsible to guide to students towards success as quickly as possible. The course is aimed to equip the student with all the relevant and practical knowledge required to perform all the complicated tasks of financial modeling and help them crack hard interviews in one time to secure a high paying job in any reputed firm. During the course, the candidates, either a MBA fresher or a company employee, will learn about advanced MS Excel concepts such as data management, analysis in excel, Visual Basic Application and Macros, Modeling, Valuable Decisions, Project finance, etc, which will also open door for Financial Analyst jobs.
The main purpose of financial modeling to support the business in investments and make sure they get a higher return on investment. This is done by recording and analyzing certain transactions, predicting the market condition by reviewing the past performances and evaluating acquisition target. Financial modeling helps the business reduce certain amount of risk in a very cost effective manner, thus making it one of the most vital elements of every successful enterprise. Learning financial modeling in Excel could benefit you deeply in decision making of your business project. Or you can learn valuable skills and expertise to skyrocket your career in the finance field after graduation. This course will allow you to become a suitable candidate for many multinational firms for the profile of financial modeler, which certainly offers a great pay scale.
Pursuing the course from SLA Consultants India will assure your entrance in the world of finance as we provide 100% interview guaranteed to candidates who successfully complete the course within time. The course structure also include DCF Valuation, Merger model, capital budgeting, DDM Modeling, IPO Pitch Book, company profiles, etc and aid you to create an easy to understand, use and reliable financial model, which will focus on key issues. It is specifically designed for students who are studying or completed their MBA (Finance), working professionals, freelancers, MIS personals and graduates can also benefit from it.
Any MBA finance student studying his or her graduation in a leading college aspires to become a financial modeler and work in any top notch financial firm or an investment bank. Thus, the student will be given deep education on how to create financial models and how it actually works. This initializes from workshops where the student will discover business models, creating model template and design, predicting the cost of the project and elements, Term Loan Modeling – Debt Schedule – Monthly, Quarterly and annual schedule, Modeling MAT and MAT Credit, importance and difference between Project IRR and Equity IRR, Escrow Arrangement, Public Private Partnership (PPP) framework, along with valuation and decision making. Furthermore, the students will also gain adequate information on cash flow and risks involved in project finance to ensure the models perform as expected.
Financial Modeling in Excel Training Course will also help you launch your business as well so that you can track the records of your competitors, analyze the market conditions and take your business to certain heights without employing a professional who will increase your budget.
SLA Consultants Financial Modeling In Excel Practical Training Review & Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Financial Modeling in Excel Training Course
Lookup & Reference Functions:-VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’sSum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct.
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time.
Logical Functions:-And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If, Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min
Data Management:- Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis:- Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table,
Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:- Advanced Chart Technique, How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart, Two-Variable Data Table
Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:- Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data Split. Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export Data, Protect/Unprotect Sheets/Workbooks, Worksheet Formatting and Print Display.
Advanced Dashboard & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
- Simple exercise/model in excel
- Flags to make the Model Flexible
- Understanding Business Model And Creating a Financial Model Template
- Identification of Business Drivers and Modeling
- Implementing simple business modeling case in Excel
- Project cost and its typical components
- Modeling Assumptions for Future projections
- Capital Expenditure phasing and modeling
- Infusion of debt and equity
- Modeling financial projections
- Implementing Interest During Construction
- Creating macros and Breaking Circular Loops
- Term Loan Modeling – Debt schedule – Monthly, Quarterly and annual schedules
- Modeling the Depreciation Schedule – Book and Income Tax Depreciation
- Modeling Working Capital Tax Modeling
- Adjusting accumulated losses
- Modeling MAT and MAT credit
- Modeling Dividend / Retained Earning Schedule
- Custom formatting for checks and balances
C. Valutation & Decision
- Creating and Modeling financial statements from the various schedules
- Cash flow statement
- Balance Sheet
- Analysis – (Case Study)
- Performing sensitivity/scenario analysis
- Performing Ratio Analysis
- Conducting Covenant Testing
- Assessment of debt serviceability – DSCR
- Calculating Returns
- Project IRR
- Equity IRR
- Performing Valuation using DCF (FCFF and Enterprise Value)
D. Project Finance
- Understanding the Project Finance Mode
- Characteristics of Project Finance
- Risk and contractual arrangement to Mitigate Risk
- Understanding the Escrow Arrangement
- Cash Flow Waterfall model
- Basics of Public Private Partnership (PPP) framework
- Creating a financial model from scratch>
- Making modeling assumptions
- Modeling all schedules
- Creating all financial statements
- Calculating viability & returns
Please find the course Duration details.
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Module 1- 3||70 – 75 Hours|
Batch Timing –
|Days||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Monday to Friday||2 Hours||1.5 – 2 Months|
|Saturday/Sunday||2-3 Hours||4 Months|
|Sunday||2-3 Hours||6 Months|
I know Excel But Why Company Is Asking VBA-Marcos ?
Yes, it is correct . Investment banking & financial research companies are giving preference to MBA Finance candidate who are very very good in advanced excel. For any kind of data modeling, excel and macros is very important as this is open source and easy to learn.
How Much Salary Will I Get After Doing This Course ?
Salary will be very competitive according to your skill set and market standards. As a fresher you can get in rage of 2-4 lakhs per annum as a financial analyst or data research analyst.
What Is The Batch Size & Course Duration ?
Financial modeling in excel course is live class room session delivered by IITans /NMIMS alumni who work in top 10 investment banking companies. 5-7 learners per batches and duration is 3 to 6 months.
Will It helps for Part-time/Correspondence MBA Finance ?
Definitely yes, however initial you will get job openings from micro finance or small financial institution. Once you have 3-5 years of experience you can apply to MNC or Non Banking Finance companies as well.
Does SLA Has Tie-up With Companies For Placements ?
Yes, SLA Consultants India has a tie-up with more than 100+ companies in Delhi NCR. You can check a client-tel list as well. Moreover , SLA Consultants India is backed by Gaba Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd. which deals in corporate recruitment.
To Whom I Contact For Details Information ?
You can contact on given details in website. You can drop in an email or leave us a message or simply call us. You can also walk into any of our corporate offices in NCR to get the details of the program that interests you. Use link www.slaconsultantsindia.com/contactus.aspx
Financial Modeling refers to a graphical representation of the financial condition of theMay 25, 2017
Hiring will only take place at the top end of the technology spectrum. The need for theseFebruary 28, 2017