Php++ Web Development Live Training @ Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida
Inquiry for Advanced PHP & MySQL Live Training
SLA Consultants India is known for providing the most trustworthy and industry based PHP Training Courses, one of which is PHP Web Development Training. The course is designed to aid students to become expert in programming using PHP language, which is currently used by millions of organizations all over the world due to its various features. Our professional training institute offers faculty possessing great experience and knowledge, outstanding infrastructure and unbiased course material that leads the students to success. Our PHP Training course contains all the specific and vital topics that including framework web Application development, MySQL, Framework, Content Management System Development, E-Commerce and many more that ready the candidates to take on any PHP job in their respective job profile.
The web development training we provide is the Best Php Training Course in Delhi NCR because only expert trainers and lecturers have designed the course by using their knowledge, skills and on-the-job exposure. The content of the training program is constantly revised and enhanced as per the changing technological trends to ensure that it meets the current needs of the industry.
The process of signing up for this course is quite easy and hassle-free. We have made it so that you don’t have to bother about it too much. Our trainers are reputed and seasoned professionals who have got tons of experience in web development. It helps them to train you on the complications involved in the job beforehand.
Once you have signed up for PHP course, you will get to do live projects. you can develop a client application in training with the help of a trainer. this live application you can write a resume for reference.
- As mentioned above, PHP is one of the steadfast and consistently growing open source programming languages MVC Framework, which is available for free, thus saving a lot of money for the business.
- Today, companies are moving toward PHP as compared to Java, .NET and any other high level languages, as PHP is cost efficient, involves much less coding, offers solid core and secure architecture and fast loading website.
- It has a large developer community that can offer help at any time you require.
- Easy third party integration with open source content management systems, such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Provide open source alternatives for e-commerce websites such as Magento, OsCommerce, Joomla, etc.
- PHP can create dynamic pages easily and offers the best user interface to build a stable and fast data processing.
- Furthermore, using PHP with MySQL can give other benefits
Course Duration: 50 -60 Hours
SLA Consultants India PHP/MYSQL (Basic|Advanced(PHP++)|MySql|LAMP|CMS|Framwork|Linux) Training Course Review & Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions
Presentations/Demonstration/Practical’s of concepts
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients
PHP MySQL / Web Development Training Course
- What is HTML?
- Use of HTML.
- Difference between HTML, XHTML and DHTML.
- Basic HTML tags.
- Creating Forms with HTML.
- Understanding Web 2.0 and W3C Standards.
- What is CSS?
- User of CSS in website designing.
- Give your website, life with CSS.
- Understanding Latest trend of Web designing.
- Making Cross Browser compatible websites.
- How is CSS3 different from CSS.
- What’s new in CSS3.
- Make your website more attractive with CSS3.
- CSS3 transition effects, Opacity and Other good looks.
- Variable, Operators, loops.
- What is JQuery?
- Including the JQuery Library code in an HTML Page.
- Faster development with JQuery.
- JQuery Events.
- JQuery Effects and Animations.
- Playing and adding fun and Magic to webpages with JQuery.
- JQuery and Ajax.
- Form Validations with JQuery.
- Building Applications with JQuery.
- Making a zoom in image viewer with JQuery.
- Making an Fade-in Fadeout Image slideshow with JQuery.
- Making Drop down menus with JQuery.
- Why PHP ?
- What is the use of PHP.
- How Php is better than its alternatives (Asp.net, Java, Perl etc.)
- Unique features of php.
- What is a web server ?
- Understanding Client and Server Architecture.
- How php works with web server ?
- Understanding PHP Architecture.
- Hardware and Software requirements.
- Installing and Configuring WAMP/MAMP servers.
- Basic PHP syntax.
- Creating your first PHP script.
- Mixing PHP with HTML.
- Storing and Destroying variables.
- Understanding PHP datatypes.
- Testing for a specific datatype.
- Manipulating variables with PHP Operators.
- Dynamic variables.
- Type casting.
- Strings in PHP.
- Using If-else statement.
- The ternary Operator. (Using ? Operator).
- The if-elseif-else statement.
- The Switch Statement.
- The while statement.
- The do-while statements.
- The for statement.
- Understanding Break, Continue statements.
- Mixing if-else, if-elseif-else statements with loops.
- Nesting Loops.
- Working with PHP inbuilt String functions and their practical use.
- HTML Strings
- Using Numeric functions.
- What are arrays?
- Use of arrays.
- Declaring an array.
- Storing data in arrays.
- Different types of arrays.
- Nesting of arrays.
- Multi-dimensional Arrays.
- Associative arrays.
- Looping through arrays.
- PHP Special array Iterators (foreach loop and Array iterators).
- PHP in-built Array functions and their use.
- Making a practical use of arrays.
- What is a function?
- Defining a function (User defined functions).
- Returning values from a function.
- Dynamic function calls.
- Variable scope.
- Accessing variables with global statement.
- Accessing variables with static statement.
- Understanding arguments and parameters.
- Setting default values for arguments.
- Passing arguments to function by value.
- Passing arguments to function by reference.
- Testing for a function existence.
- Returning multiple values from a function.
- Making practical use by Building code libraries for code reusability.
- Reusing Code.
- Using Include () and require() .
- Sending Text Email with php.
- Adding Html and Graphics to Emails.
- Objects oriented programming
- Define a class
- An Object, Creating an object
- Object properties
- Object methods
- Object constructors and destructors
- Class method invocation.
- Access Modifiers.
- Class constants & Class inheritance
- Abstract classes and methods
- Object serialization
- Checking for class and method existence
- Exceptions, Iterators and Summary
- Understanding UNIX timestamp.
- Generating a timestamp for now.
- Generating timestamp for a particular date.
- Associative Array of date and time.
- Formatting date and time.
- Understanding time zones.
- Useful date and Time functions and their uses.
- Validating dates.
- Practical Use in projects.
- Creating a file dynamically with PHP.
- Reading and Writing text files.
- Copying data from one file to another file.
- Deleting a file.
- Working with directories.
- Creating and deleting files inside directories.
- Checking for file existence.
- Determining file size.
- Creating your own Visitors counter for website.
- Super global variables (_POST, _GET, _REQUEST etc.).
- A script to acquire user inputs.
- Handling user inputs.
- Accessing User inputs.
- Combining HTML with PHP code.
- Using hidden fields
- Redirecting users.
- Uploading Images.
- Uploading PDF and Other useful files.
- Validating uploaded files.
- What are Regular Expressions?
- Use of Regular Expressions.
- Understanding the basics and Rules of Regular Expressions.
- Joining and Splitting strings.
- Comparing Strings.
- Matching patterns.
- Finding Matches.
- Matching and replacing strings with Regular Expressions.
- Modifiers, Breakup Strings.
- Creating useful applications (like: Swear word filter).
- Validating Form data.
- What is php GD ?
- Basics of php graphics.
- Drawing basic figures.
- Making JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF images with php.
- Image manipulations and Effects with php.
- Cropping and Resizing Image with php.
- Creating Image thumbnails.
- Rotating an Image with php.
- Understanding Cookies.
- Types of Cookies.
- The use of sessions and cookies.
- Creating and Deleting a cookie.
- What are Sessions.
- Starting a Session.
- Working with Session variables.
- Destroying Session variables.
- Passing sessions Ids.
- Authenticating and Authorizing users, using Sessions.
- Practical Applications of Sessions and Cookies.
- Making a website “Remember Me” style form.
- Introduction to Ajax.
- XMLHttpRequest Object
- Ajax using XMLHttpRequest
- Submitting a Form without page refresh using Ajax and JQuery.
- Making Practical Applications
- Facebook Style adding Comments Using Ajax.
- Google Style Auto Search Suggestions using Ajax.
- Why Web Services
- RSS Syntax
- How to Access Web Services
- Introduction to MySQL
- Introduction to PHPMyAdmin
- Connecting to the MYSQL
- Selecting a database
- Adding data to a table
- Acquiring the value
- Finding the number of rows
- Inserting data
- Entering and updating data
- Executing multiple queries
- Exporting and Importing data tables.
- Access the command line
- Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
- Manage files from the command line
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Control access to files with Linux file system Permission
- What is a CMS. (Content Management System)?
- Use of CMS.
- Introduction to Wordpress.
- Installing and Configuring Wordpress.
- Making your first Blog website with Wordpress.
- Changing the look of your Blog.
- Working with Wordpress Templetes.
- Working with Wordpress Plugins.
- Adding Custom Pages to Wordpress Blog.
- Understanding Wordpress Posts and Pages.
- Creating and Managing Menus in Wordpress.
- Understanding Wordpress Posts loop.
- Understanding Different types of Users in Wordpress.
- Maintaining your blog.
- What is MVC Framework
- Codeigniter Framework architecture
- Folder structure for Codeigniter
- Basic Example with how to interact with Codeigniter Framework
- Database Connection with all crud operation
- Retrieving data from database
- Inserting data to database
- update data to database
- delete from database
- Form Helpers
- File uploading through Codeigniter framework
- Image Crapping
- URL Maintains
- Sessions Maintains
- Pagination & Email Classes interactions
- Form Creating & Form_validataion (By using Codeigniter built in –classes)
- Helpers (Captcha,URL,HTML)
- Error Handling
- Integrating all the files with example
- Codeigniter with Ajax example
- Cakephp installation & Directory Structure
- Sample example with Cake php
- Zend installation & Directory Structure
- Basic Example with zend
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Facebook API Integration
- SMS Gateway Integration
- NetBeans IDE
- Adobe Photoshop
- E. Developer tool.
- Use various PHP programming language constructs to create several PHP technology application
- Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow.
- Apply advance error handling (Exception Handling) techniques.
- Implement object-oriented concepts in your Application.
- Implement Ajax, JQuery, XML into your Application.
- Handle CMS Websites.
- Effectively design the database for your Application using MySQL and PHP MyAdmin.
Please find the PHP MySQL Training Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|20 – 25 (Hours)|
|Module 1 – 5
Advanced PHP (PHP++)
|50 – 60 (Hours)|
Batch Timings –
|Days||Class Duration||Course Duration
|Monday – Friday||2 (Hours)||2 Months|
|Saturday & Sunday||3 – 4 (Hours)||3.5 Months|
|Sunday||4 (Hours)||5 Months|
Beginners & Freshers
For beginners & freshers, decisions related to career become very pivotal. They need to understand that every decision they take is going to affect their career lifetime.
They also need to understand that it is not only their education which is going to affect the pace of their career, but there are certain practical experiences and soft skills that are required to boost their career. At this point only, the student becomes scared about preparation of interviews. But, SLA consultants India are here for their full fledged support and help. All you need to do is enroll for our training programs and we will let you get your dream job.
I am Working in Php Web Development
If you are a working professional and you are already exploring some vital paradigms of your career, we do have specially designed training programs just to fit your pocket, need and time zone. If you are stuck somewhere in your career and looking for a promotion in your job, we can assist you in a number of ways. Our training programs promises to hone your soft skills, highlighting your personality traits strengthen your weaker sections of personality and many more.
Freelancer PHP Web Developer
If you browse through our catalogue of training programs, you will find we have many options in our basket for Freelance Web Developers like you. You may enroll for Advance Web Designing or PHP Training program. You are not an employee of any organization. But, definitely you would like to give your career an all time waited boost. Flexible timing for course duration is available to just suit your needs personally.
Small Business Owners
Even if you are not from the corporate world, and you are running your own business, you would definitely want to set high standards for your business and present a high class image of your work and business in front of your clients and customers. In order to achieve all these targets, you need to enroll for one of our courses which would polish your image as well as the image of your product and services.
Why Should I join Php Training Course ?
If you have set targets to be achieved for your career in next 5 years, if there is a place where you see yourself in next 5 years, then, SLA consultants are there just for you. Our team has designed training programs and course modules for ambitious and passionate professionals like you. If you have a dream, you must achieve it. But, preparation is required for this. We have designed strategic training programs in order to help you achieve your dreams.
To whom I contact For Php & MySQL Course ?
If you are really interested for our courses and training programs, you can explore the possibilities and available options on our website, www.slaconsultantsindia.com. You may also reach us on our customer care numbers, 9350319190 | 9310803536. Not only this, you may also clear your doubts by chatting with our experienced trainers and counselors. You may also leave your details on the website by filling form and our team would contact you for clearing your doubts.