GST in One Day Training Course
Inquiry for E-GST(Goods & Service Tax) Training
E-Accounts, E-Taxation and E-GST is a training course designed by SLA Consultants India for aspiring Business accountants and Tax Professionals. The course allows the candidates to perform several accounting and taxation functionalities using computer based technology and web based tools. E-Accounts, E-Taxation and E-GST Training Course is dedicated to help students attain in-depth comprehension of accounting and taxation system in a short span of time and at a very reasonable rate. SLA Consultants India is known to be the best E-accounting and E-Taxation training provider in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and NCR, having over seven years of experience in delivering the very best results. Our highly trained Chartered Accountant are industry based experts with great experience will help the participants become a tax professional and grab a brilliant job opportunity soon after the course.
SLA Consultants India Introduce E-GST in One Day Training Delivery Method:
GST in One Day Course Duration: 7 - 8 (Hours)
- Web / Desktop Base
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions,
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practical’s of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
GST in One Day Training Course
- Nature of Taxes (SGST, CGST, IGST & UTGST)
- Tax Rates
- Conditions and Restrictions
- Return Provisions
- Type of Registration : Threshold Limit, Mandatory & Voluntary
- Person Not require for registration
- Time Limit For Registration
- Documents Required for Registration
- Registration process
- Amendment in Registration
- Cancellation of Registration
- Migration of Registration
- Revocation of Cancellation of Registration
- Time of Supply of Goods
- Time of Supply of Services
- Impact of Change in Rate of tax
- Value of Supply : General Provisions (Transaction Value)
- Value of Supply when consideration is not wholly in money
- Valuation Rules
- Inter- State Supply
- Intra- State Supply
- Place of Supply of Goods: Movable Goods
- Place of Supply of Goods: Immovable Goods
- Place of Supply of Goods: Imported into or Exported from India
- Place of Supply of Services: General Provisions
- Place of Supply of Services: Special Circumstances
- Place of Supply of Services: Supplier or Receiver outside India
- Other Provisions on Place of Supply : Online Information
- Tax Invoice, Supplementary Invoice, Debit Notes or Credit Notes
- Invoice by Input Service Distributor
- Time limit for issuing Invoices
- Electronic Tax liability Ledger
- Electronic Credit Ledger
- Electronic Cash Ledger
- Type of Returns
- Matching – Mismatching
- Reclaim of ITC
- Time Limit for submission of Return
- Return by Composition Supplier
- Return by Non Resident Taxable Person
- Return by Casual dealer
- Return by Input Service Distributor
- Return by E Commerce operator
- Legal provisions for non-filing of Returns
- List of Documents for claiming ITC
- Conditions for ITC
- ITC by Banks & Financial Institutions
- ITC Distribution by ISD
- ITC on non-payment of tax
- ITC on Input used partly for other than taxable purpose
- ITC on Capital Goods used partly for other than taxable purpose
- ITC on Job Work
- ITC on Stock in hand on Migration
- Eligibility for refund
- Time limit for filing refund application
- Provisional Refund
- Interest on delay refund
- Provisional Assessment
- Scrutiny of Return
- Assessment of Non-Filer of Return
- Inspection of Goods in movement
- Demand order
- Penalty on Short Deduction or short collection
- Penalty on Short payment
- Penalty on Non filing of return
- General penalty
- Registration for Job Worker
- Job work on Inputs
- Job Work on Capital Goods
- Treatment of wastes and scrap
- Returns by the Job worker
- Transitional Provisions
- Existing Registered person
- Rate Revision
- Rejection of Goods
- Transfer of Business
- Amalgamation or Merger
- Company liquidation
- Directors, Partners & Trustee’s Liability
- Case-1 & Case-2
Please find the E-GST in One Day Course and Fee Details.
|Course ||Course Duration||Current fee|
|GST in One Day||7 – 8 (Hours)||3,999/-|
|Note: Service Tax Applicable on all Course Module|
How GST course will be done in one Sunday ?
This course has 20 modules of 20-25 minutes each. This GST Course is a combination of Law, Rules & practical usage of goods and service tax.
What is the prerequisite of GST Training ?
You have to hold graduate degree in commerce with 2+ years of experience in Accounting , working knowledge of service tax, vat will be added advantage to learn this course.
Is the faculty Chartered Accountant ?
Yes, all faculty will be Chartered Accountant
CA Prabhakar Gupta
9999430200 | 9999340492
Expert In : Income Tax Advisory, Sales Tax Advisory, Service Tax Advisory, Statutory Audit, Compliance Audit, Legal Audits, Corporate Secretarial Services, Legal Advisory, Financial Planning, Fund Raising, Due Diligence, Litigation, Corporate Restructuring, Merger & Acquisition and other allied services
Will I get notes of GST Seminar ?
Yes, every module has well defined presentation and cases studies which helps learners to understand easily. At the end of seminar participant will get notes and certificated by SLA Consultants India.
Are the Chartered Accountant Trainer Expert in GST ?
Yes, CA Prabhakar Gupta will a tax advisory for many companies and he is helping Accounting Software Companies for GST configuration.
Do you called this course as a ``GST 20-20``
Yes , this is a crash course – “GST 20-20”. It has 20 Modules and these modules will cover in 20-25 minutes each.
SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/FinancFebruary 11, 2017
GST Training Overview: GST refers to Goods and Services Tax course and well known as a comMay 10, 2017