Java+Android 6 Weeks Summer Internship Industrial Training
Joining an internship program is a brilliant way of acquiring enough experience and skills to attain a valuable and processing job in the near future. It can be useful for college students seeking expertise in a specific field of work for working professionals to acquire needed experience in the world of business without the need of working on a full-time basis. And when it comes to Java and Android it is highly essential for the candidate to possess some kind of experience if they wish to land a promising job from an established organization. This is because mobile application development is currently one of the most desired and significant job opportunities in the world. And without proper experience, no company would be willing to offer you a job in their mobile development department. However, with the help of SLA Consultants India's latest Summer Internship program, you can easily deal with this Universal issue. With our Java + Android 6 Weeks internship industrial training you will no longer be an amateur candidate for this job profile. Anyone who has completed their college in computer science or possess certification degree in Java and Android app development then this internship is an ideal course of action you can take. Especially when you are not finding a relevant job opportunity contrary to your beliefs. We offer both paid and non-paid internship to candidates on the basis of their expertise levels and acquired comprehension. But we guarantee is to provide the much needed industrial experience all our interns within a matter of 6 weeks which enables them to perform all the duty is related to android app development using Java without any errors.
Similar to any other internship program joining our Java + Android 6 week internship industrial training program also requires you to have a graduate degree in computer science or a certification in Java Android app development song a reputed Institute.
Here are some of the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill before you attend our Summer Internship program.
- A thorough understanding of Java programming and Android functionalities including Android SDK.
- Expert knowledge of Android app development and Java programming language
- A graduation degree in Computer Science from reputed Institute. Another certification course in Java or Android would be most preferable.
- Proficient comprehension of object-oriented programming and smartphone tools in order to develop relevant mobile applications.
- Passion for a promising career and ability to work independently within the deadline provided.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of complete mobile app development process.
At the time of admission, the candidates will need to give an intern test or interview so that we could get a decent understanding of their skills and comprehension and provide them Internship accordingly.
Attending an internship program is a major decision in any student’s or employees’ life as it provides them with an opportunity to become more proficient in their field of work along with expanding their knowledge to a certain level where any reputed firm would be delighted to hire them. With our enormously trained personnels guiding you through the entire working process, you will find yourself become accustomed to android app development using Java in a matter of weeks. The entire training process starts with testing the participants knowledge and proceeds toward giving them responsibilities as per their skills and expertise. Below are mentioned the duties and responsibilities every intern must cover during the program:
- Translating design and wireframes into a high quality code.
- Assisting the senior team to design, develop and maintain high performance, reliable and reusable Java codes.
- Understanding the requirements of the clients for their Android app development and aiding the development team in designing the structure of the app.
- Make sure the app performs with best quality and responsiveness.
- Testing the application to see if there is any crashing or other issues associated.
- Identifying and fixing bugs, if present.
- Work with external data sources and APIs.
Within 6 short weeks, you will be able to perform these functionalities with accuracy and deliverance.
There are several benefits associated with Java + Android 6 Weeks internship industrial training, the most vital one being, of course, helping the candidate get a promising job opportunity in a well-established firm. You will be able to use your knowledge which you have received during college or certification course in the real world. Some other major internship training benefits are as follows:
- Training for the real world: By attending summer internship training for Java and Android, you will learn from the real world perspective, which is highly essential if you desire to be accustomed to the kind of job you will be working.
- Find out your true potential: Only pursuing college and Java and Android courses won’t let you know your abilities well. Yes, you may find your interest, but you won’t know whether it is the right choice for your career or not. Attending Java and Android 6 Weeks Internship Industrial training will give you a proper idea on whether you will be able to perform the functionalities you have learned during your school. Moreover, you will also know your true potential and your strong areas which you can highlight in your resume.
- Resume maker: Surely having an internship painted on your resume is more likely to attract the eyes of the recruiter and your chances of acquiring the job will be quite high. The resume is the first thing that tells the recruiter about yourself and, other than the educational qualification, which you already have, the other thing that matters even most is your work experience. And this internship can give you just that.
- Increased confidence: After the internship is over, the candidates will find themselves with full of confidence during the interview in a reputed firm or while performing their duties. The internship finishes the fear of making mistakes as it gives them an opportunity to open their arms and mind before taking on the real job in hand.
At last, during the internship, the participants will be required to complete several assignments and projects by our real clients, which will provide the needed experience. These projects are industry based real assignments, allowing you to learn where to start and how to finish it utmost efficiency and what measures to use if any errors occur. After finishing the internship, you will be most liable for any Java programming job including Android app development. You are most likely to receive a decent pay scale, which seemed not possible before the internship.