MCSA Training Institute
Inquiry for MCSA Training
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is a certification training program offered by SLA Consultants India that is aimed for candidates who are looking for entry level jobs in IT field. It is a basic course that helps the candidates to learn fundamentals of Microsoft programs and allow them to proceed to other high level certifications. SLA Consultants India offers the most reliable and high quality MCSA Certification Training Course for participants who are looking to lead a career in Microsoft solutions and aims to become an IT professional. In this course, we provide the participants with details on Microsoft Server 2008, Microsoft Server 2012, SQK Server 2012, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and how to configure and install them to perform the necessary tasks.
SLA Consultants India designed the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate(MCSA) Certification Course help with all the latest industry focused modules taught by most experienced and qualified trainers available. We take immense pride in our teaching that deliver the students with all the significant aspects of Microsoft softwares and makes them capable of becoming an important asset for any IT industry. The course will provide participants with knowledge on computer systems, Microsoft softwares networks, and other related concepts. The students will gain in-depth understanding on how to install and configure Windows Server 2012 and latest Operating Systems, implement DHCP and DNS, implement local sharing, storage and many useful functionalities employed by every small and large scale industries.
We not only provide the participants with the required comprehension, but also makes sure that they finish the course successfully and enroll themselves in a highly reputed company. We provide the students with great infrastructure, reliable faculty and management, live projects and lab sessions, real time training, free online video tutorials and access to forum. The duration of the course is 1.5 - 2 months and once the course is completed, the students can opt from different job titles that include Information Technology manager, Network Administrator, IT Director, Senior Systems Administrator, Network Engineer, etc. The students in SLA Consultants India are assured a guaranteed 100% job placement in any of our associated companies, so you don’t need to be concerned about finding a relevant job opportunity for you.
There are many vital reasons to pursue the MCSA Certification Course that would help the students to lead a better and successful career ahead. Below are given some of those important motives, which you can find out.
- MCSA is a basic level Certification Course by Microsoft that allows the students to become eligible to pursue advanced level courses. Thus, if you want to become a Microsoft solutions expert, you need to start from here.
- It will provide you all the fundamental Microsoft information on how to install, configure and implement major Microsoft tools such as Microsoft Server 2008 and 2012, MYSQL Server 2012, Windows 7 and 8.
- After the completion of the certification, you can join other higher level courses such as MCSE, MCSD, MCPS and MCT.
- Joining MCSA would make a permanent member of Microsoft community and you can enjoy benefits accessing Microsoft’s events and conferences.
- Having an MCSA certification would make you the most desirable candidate when you attend an interview in an IT industry.
- The job opportunities after completing the MCSA are huge which is increasing day by day. Furthermore, salary offered to them are relatively higher than the others.
- You will also be more eligible for rapid promotion as you will be handling one of the most important elements of the company.
These are only a few advantages of pursuing an MCSA Certification, which you can enjoy after the completion of this short duration job oriented course by SLA Consultants India. The fee structure and batch timings are very flexible and preferred by most students. Take demo classes to know more about the Certification Course.
MCSA Training Practical Training
SLA Consultants MCSA Training Practical Training Review & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
MCSA Training Course
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement Ipv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement Ipv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V
Administering Windows Server 2012 At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS).
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
Please Find MCSA Training Course Duration
Batch Timings –
|Days||Class Duration||Course Duration
|Monday – Friday||2 (Hours)||1 Month|
|Saturday & Sunday||3 (Hours)||1.5 Months|
|Sunday||4 (Hours)||2 Months|
Beginners & Fresher
Why Should I Join Training
Small Business Owners
To Whom I Contact
No posts were found.