online MIS & DATA ANALYTICS IN EXCEL TRAINING WITH INTERVIEW GUARANTEE
Inquiry for Online MIS & Data Analysis Training
The importance of management information system and data analysis cannot be overlooked by any business industry. MIS refers to the study of Technology, people and organizations in order to help the management make better decisions by processing the data using computer tools such as MS Excel. MIS and Data Analytics allows the organization who discovers the requirements of the customers by collecting information from different sources and understanding the behaviors of the customer. And MIS and Data Analytics professional gather information from different sources and process it using different data analysis tools such as MS Excel and derives the result necessary to help increase the productivity of the company and offer better services to their customers. However, in order to perform these activities, the candidate must possess some reliable information management skills along with data analysis, which you can learn from online MIS and Data Analytics in Excel training from SLA Consultants India. This is a specifically designed online training course for Aspiring candidates who wish to make a promising career in data analysis. During this short-term training course, our highly experienced and trained instructors will provide them with essential knowledge and expertise through different means and make them an ideal candidate for the job position of MIS and data anlysts in a very short period of time. SLA Consultants India is known to provide the best advanced Excel VBA MIS practical training in Delhi and NCR region for the last 7 years with high success rate. You can also take advantage of our superior training and give yourself a comparative edge over the others to reach your career goals easily.
SLA Consultants Online Mis & Data Analytics In Excel Practical Training Review & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
- NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Why learn Mis & Data Analytics in Excel
Online MIS & Data Analysis Training Course
What is Excel ?
Microsoft Excel is a general purpose electronic spreadsheet to use to organize, calculate, and analyze data. The task you can complete with Excel ranges from preparing a simple family budget, preparing a purchase order, create an elaborate graph/chart, or managing a complex accounting ledger for a medium size business
Provide Basic/Advanced Understanding of Excel, make user familiar to create formula and give platform to make good analysis and introduce Powerful tools of advance excel so that user can make advance analysis with the help of those tools.
Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
Mathematical Functions:- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
Date & Time Function:- Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
Statistical Function & Other Functions:- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
Logical Functions:- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
Lookup & Reference Functions:- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One- Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
Report Development – (Real World Data)
DASHBOARD & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions.
Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Error
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
Access is a relational database management system (RDBMS) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. … It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
Topics Covered as follows:
- Access environment and tools
- Database terminology and concept
- Designing database in Access
- Understanding RDBMS
- Working with the Design side of Tables
- Create Query
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
- Working with the runtime of Tables
- Data Migration and Importing
- Working with the Design side of Queries
- Working with the runtime of Queries
- Working with the Design side of Forms
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
- Working with the Design side of Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
- Working with the runtime of Reports
- Working with the Design side of Macros
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
- Working with the runtime of Macros
- How to create a functional specification
- Build a real-world business application
- Putting altogether and deployment
What is data analysis?
Data analysis is a process of gathering relevant information from different sources and representing it in a systematic manner in order to make summarised report and easy understanding of the data to make key decisions. Data analysis is very important in the current business market, used effectively in almost every sector to examine data and make more informed business decisions to help the company achieve their organisational goals quickly and efficiently. Data analysis starts with planning the objective and process, identifying the different levels to improve, a collection of data, systematic representation of data using tables, charts, etc., data cleaning, analysing data and interpreting results.
Where is the option for data analysis in Excel?
It all depends on your version of MS Excel. Here, we will discuss how to perform data analysis in the latest version of Excel. First, click on the file tab located on the top left of Excel and select Options. Then click on the Add-Ins category and go to the Manage box. There you will see Excel Add-Ins option which you need to select and then click Go. In the Add-Ins dialogue box, click on Analysis ToolPak check box and click OK.
Note: If you can’t find Analysis ToolPak through above method, then trying browsing the tool. And if you still can’t find it, then you need to download the Analysis ToolPak add-on and install it manually. Or simply install the latest version of MS Excel.
How do you deal with large data sets in Excel?
Dealing with a large amount of data using Excel is very difficult, especially if it involves tables and such. Surely there are functions such VLOOKUP, SUMIF and reference, but it would still take too much hard work and time. The best thing is to use Visual Basic Application and Macros to perform data analysis by preparing small programs and automate the datasets for computation. Or you can also use different tools such as Excel Plus, designed by Microsoft as well, which has the ability to handle the mountainous amount of data easily. Other tools include Power Pivot, business intelligence tools, Power Query, SQL, Mongo DB, etc.
How to use Excel's Goal Seek analysis tool?
Excel’s Goal seeks analysis is an inbuilt tool to help you achieve a certain goal by adjusting the formula using what-if scenario by changing the data. It is a very important tool to find out what changes need to be done to achieve the desired results. In order to use Excel’s goal seek analysis tool, you first need to select the cell whose data you want to get the certain conclusion. After that, go to the data tab and select ‘What if Analysis’ button and choose goal seek from the drop down menu. Now, enter the new value in ‘To value’ tab until you find out the desired results.
How do I prepare a MIS report in Excel?
MIS stands for Management Information System and MIS report allows the organisation to learn the status of their manpower and performance and make necessary decisions to increase productivity. It tells the company about the area that provides the best and least contribution, the reason behind those, reasons behind the employee resignation, and other vital information. To make a systematic and quality MIS Reports, you will require creating different worksheets with employee details.
- In the first sheet, personal information such as name, address, DOB, communication, qualification, etc. of the employee is recorded.
- The next sheet showcases the salary structure along with the salary given to the employee on every month.
- The third sheet mentions the requirement of new employees, their name, address and current job profiles, CTC, designation, DOB, etc.
- The last sheet records the transactions of terminated employees, including the reason behind the termination, date of joining and leaving, etc.
- After analysing these four sheets, attrition rate can be achieved and the report will ready to be submitted to team management.
Pursue the MIS Certification Training Program to acquire the professional insight reliable to your career in Management Information System.
What are MIS reports and how do we can prepare it?
MIS or Management Information System Reports are important business reports used by management department of every organisation to understand the manpower of the company and their performance progress from the earlier month. Business managers use MIS reports to compare the progress, evaluate their business’s daily activities and tackle issues by making essential decisions in finance, sales, manpower and performance to increase the productivity of the company. MIS reports can be developed using Advance MS Excel by recording the data of the proposed entity, for instance, employees in monthly manpower MIS-statement, and analysing the recorded data to find out the areas of improvement.
SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/FinancFebruary 11, 2017
GST Training Overview: GST refers to Goods and Services Tax course and well known as a comMay 10, 2017
Tally is counted as one of the popular accounting software designed perfectly for both medJune 20, 2017