R Programming Language Training
Inquiry for R Programming Training
R is a completely free, open-source programming language and software environment for graphics and statistical computing. It is a widely popular statistic and data management programming language used by millions of organizations all over the world in order to manage their large amount of data accurately and comfortably. There is a remarkable growth in Data Analytics and data management market as companies, regardless of their size, are now beginning to understand the importance of data management and data analysis. So, if you are also willing to improve your Data Analytics skills and pursue a career in data management, then you should attend R programming language training course from SLA consultants India as they are the leading IT training provider in Delhi and NCR region with an exceptional experience of over 7 years. They have the right teachers and syllabus targeted towards the current market, which would help the candidates become a professional data management and data programming quickly.
R is a free statistical computing and graphic tool, which is used by statisticians and data miners for the purpose of data analysis, surveys, Research and studies, polls and gathering necessary information regarding the certain entity. Business organizations use this effective programming tool to take care of their large amount of data and identify Areas where actions are needed. SLA Consultants India has developed this highly sought after course where the students will learn data analysis and data mining and acquire a certification that would declare them as a professional R programming language operator. The course contains various modules which covers basic and advanced concept of the R programming language, which are introduced to R console, variables and data structure in R, indexing and getting data into R environment, data manipulation with dplyr, programming with R, loop functions and debugging, simulation and profiling, base and advanced graphics and many more.
Our highly admired and certified teachers will provide balance theoretical and practical knowledge of each module and give you remarkable insights of data management to R programming. The students here will understand statistical programming and gather information through statistical graphics. Any Aspiring data analyst or data scientist who has completed their graduation can pursue this course and lead a successful career ahead. During the course, the student will receive hands-on expertise, real-time live practical training session, instructor-led classroom, working on clients' projects and assignments and 100% job placement assistance.
There are many reasons to learn a programming language and becoming a professional programmer, and web development and designing are one of the major reasons. However, learning the R programming language would be extremely beneficial for a career as it can help you construct a powerful career in data management and data analysis which is currently extremely demanding and necessary job profile for any reputed company.
- R programming language is available for completely free to the business owners, which makes it the first and foremost choice for any business enterprise.
- Since every company needs to deal with a large amount of data, learning the R programming language would make you a suitable candidate for such companies.
- You will learn exceptional data management skills that include data extraction, data mining, data handling, data manipulation, data reshaping, etc., which could help you become a professional data analyst or Data Manager.
- The market is filled with data analysis and Data Management jobs and according to the recent service from a leading company, the number of jobs in data management will keep on growing in the upcoming years.
- If you have any knowledge of programming language, then you can learn R programming language easily and become an important asset for your company.
- Learning R programming language could also benefit you when you open your own business website, which would help you implement data analysis feature and get the relevant information to provide the best features on your website.
- Since there is a huge demand R programming operator in the market, it is needless to say that the payroll offer to those candidates will be much higher.
- R programming language has a huge community, courtesy it being completely free and open source and thus one can find solutions to every query or doubts easily.
Knowing all these features now, if you have made up your mind to pursue a programming language training course Then visit our office in Delhi Gurgaon or Noida and take your first step forward to a successful career.
SLA Consultants India R Programming Training Review & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
R Programming Training Course
- History of R
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Downloading and installing
- How to find documentation
- Using the R console
- Getting help
- Learning about the environment
- Writing and executing scripts
- Object oriented programming
- Introduction to vectorized calculations
- Introduction to data frames
- Installing packages
- Working directory
- Saving your work
- Variables and assignment
- Data types
- Numeric, character, boolean, and factors
- Data structures
- Vectors, matrices, arrays, dataframes, lists
- Indexing, subsetting
- Assigning new values
- Viewing data and summaries
- Naming conventions
- Built-in data
- Reading data from structured text files
- Reading data using ODBC
- Renaming columns
- Adding new columns
- Binning data (continuous to categorical)
- Combining categorical values
- Transforming variables
- Handling missing data
- Long to wide and back
- Merging datasets together
- Stacking datasets together (concatenation)
- Date and date-time classes in R
- Formatting dates for modeling
- Control flow
- Truth testing
- Return values
- Variable scope
- Exception handling
- Sapply, lapply, apply
- Continuous data
- Quantiles, mean
- Bi-modal distributions
- Histograms, box-plots
- Categorical data
- Group by calculations with dplyr
- Melting and casting data
- Bivariate correlation
- T-test and non-parametric equivalents
- Chi-squared test
- Base graphics system in R
- Scatterplots, histograms, barcharts, box and whiskers, dotplots
- Labels, legends, titles, axes
- Exporting graphics to different formats
- Understanding the grammar of graphics
- Quick plots (qplot function)
- Building graphics by pieces (ggplot function)
- Linear and logistic models
- Regression plots
- Confounding / interaction in regression
- Scoring new data from models (prediction)
Please find the R Programming Course Duration and Fee Details.
Course Fee :-
|Course Name||Course Duration|
|R Programming||30 Hours|
|Note: Service Tax Applicable on all Course Module|
What is R Programming Course?
The R programming language is an open-source language. This is used for predictive analytics and data visualization.
Can I get a job as a data analyst in R?
R is the name of a popular Programming language that has become the tool of choice for data scientists, data analytics and statisticians around the globe. It helps to get the job as a data analyst.
Is R Programming beneficial for Data Analytics?
R Programming is Widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis
Can I understand Macros in R Programming?
There is no prerequisite for R Programming except the knowledge of statistics. It will be easier to understand to it candidate have the knowledge how to create function declare variable. only way get change in language.
Is R Programming for Non - technical Graduate as well?
As R Programming is for predictive analytics and data visualization for which the prerequisite is, candidate must have the knowledge about Statistics
World Wide Web has turned life easy and things quite flexible for everyone. Nowadays, withMay 4, 2017