Red - Hat - Linux Training
Inquiry for Red – Hat – Linux Training
Linux is an operating system just like Windows, which is used in smartphones, cars, home appliances, supercomputers and many other devices. It was first introduced in the 90’s and since then it has been used widely, but lost its significance after the inception of Windows. However, Linux is still considered as the top priority for many large scale industries due to the many benefits it offers over the conventional operating systems which includes safety and security. It is the most popular open source OS and is much stronger than Windows, thus most organizations prefer Linux. However, Linux is a more complex than the Windows and thus require some training before one could use it properly. SLA Consultants India is a leading Linux Training provider in Delhi and NCR region while giving in-depth understanding and usage of the OS by the best in the industry.
SLA Consultants India offers the best and high quality Linux training to candidates who wish to learn how to operate the most powerful operating system and put extra weight on their portfolio. We are top notch and experienced IT Training leader filled with some of the best personnel's guiding the students to become a professional in a short span of time. Our Linux Training Program consists of various important and advanced concepts that includes installation and configuration, bash shell, command line system, network settings, users, groups and permissions and shell scripting at a very affordable price. The course is designed to help fresh BCA, BE, B.Tech and MCA students along with anyone who comes from computer background and has a will to learn Linux.
The course duration is 2-3 months and after the completion of the course, the student will receive a certification which will help them get a competitive edge over the others in getting a high paying job in a reputed industry. We not only takes pride in our outstanding learning environment and industry standard teachers, but our 100% job placement program also makes us one of the most reputed and highly opted Linux Training Institute. We also tend to help students in getting all the possible help required to find themselves a suitable job. SLA Consultants India is supported by some highly trained and competent IT professionals with dynamic background and innovative ideas. After the admission, the students will get access to our online forum and classes where they can strengthen their knowledge and skills.
As we mentioned before, Linux is used everywhere. From your refrigerator to your car, and from your DVRs to airplanes, it can be found in almost every technical device and thus, offers a great scope for candidates to have a successful career.
- It is quite versatile, means you can employ Linux on virtually anything you build.
- Unlike Windows and Mac, Linux is available for free and can be distributed on any numbers of computers, thus cutting your budget a great deal. Furthermore, it doesn’t require any kind of maintenance, saving more money for the user.
- Linux offers much better security than other OS's. The operating system is free from any malwares, viruses or spams in all these years and has a reputation of a most secure OS in the world.
- It doesn’t require any great specification like a heavy hard drive or RAM in order to operate well.
- It is also very fast, reliable and even though difficult at start, it is very easy to use once get accustom to it.
- Linux has a large community where you can find all the support needed.
- It is multi user and multi programming operating system with brilliant GUI and software support.
With all these exciting features, it is no wonder why organizations all over the world are using it for their business functions. And if you want to make a career in Linux, then it is a must that you get enroll in a revolutionary Linux Training Course and SLA Consultants India can provide just the platform needed.
Red Hat Linux - Training Program Provided by SLA Consultants India
Course Duration: 80 - 100 (Hours)
SLA Consultants Red Hat Linux Practical Training Review & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Rad – Hat – Linux Training Course
- Course Outline
- Access the command line
- Manage files from the command line
- Getting help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Control access to files with Linux file system Permission
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services and daemons
- Configure and secure Open SSH service
- Analyze and store logs
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Archive And Copy Files Between Systems
- Install and update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
- Use virtualized systems
- Manage Physical Storage II
- Comprehensive review
- Automate installation with Kick start
- Use regular expressions with grep
- Create and Edit text files with vim
- Schedule future Linux tasks
- Manage priority of Linux processes
- Control access to files with access control lists (ACL)
- Manage SELinux security
- Connect to network-defined users and groups
- Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system
- Manage logical volume management (LVM) storage
- Access networked attached storage with network file system (NFS)
- Access networked storage with SMB
- Control and troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux boot process
- Comprehensive review
- Advance Usage Of Systemctl to Control services and daemons
- Manage IPv6 networking
- Configure link aggregation(Teaming) and bridging
- Advance Firewall & SELinux
- Manage DNS Caching servers
- Configure email Null Client Server
- Provide block-based storage
- Provide file-based storage
- Configure MariaDB databases
- Provide Apache HTTPD web service
- Write Bash scripts
- Bash conditionals and control structures
- Configure the shell environment
- Comprehensive review
Please Find Rad – Hat – Linux Training Course Duration
Red Hat Linux
80 – 100 (Hours)
Batch Timings –
|Days||Class Duration||Course Duration
|Monday – Friday||2 (Hours)||2 Months|
|Saturday & Sunday||3 (Hours)||3 Months|
|Sunday||4 (Hours)||5 Months|
Beginners & Fresher
Why Should I Join Training
Small Business Owners
To Whom I Contact
No posts were found.