Responsive UI/UX Web Designing Live Course @ Delhi / Gurgaon
Inquiry for Responsive UI/UX Web Designing Live Course
Responsive Web Designing Training Course is a highly advanced and incredibly vital IT training course provided by SLA Consultants India to students who are looking to make a promising career in web development field. We understand the significance of responsive web design for businesses as it allows them to gain a lot of traffic on their website, which ultimately result to higher sales. Thus, we tend to proffer the very best responsive web design training given by well trained and experienced instructors using the latest equipments and tools. The course includes advanced topics like UI/UX, CSS3, HTML5, Twitter Bootstrap and Adobe Photoshop to prepare the candidate for high end projects in reputed firms..
Creating beautiful websites that work across different platforms, from computer devices or smartphones is a challenge that can be met when you opt for our Web Designing training. It is a very informative journey in which you will be taught to design a website from scratch in the simplest manner that you won’t ever find boring.
This course is suitable for people who wish to design their own website and for people who are working as professional web designers or wish to work as same. From students to housewives and working professionals to fresh graduates, anyone with a knack for technology and wishes for a solid career can join this amazing UI Development Training Course.
SLA Consultants India has gained a solid reputation for instructing novices and making them an expert. So, you won’t need to have any programming knowledge to enroll in this course, you just need a willingness to learn constantly and we promise you that you will be able to develop stunning websites after the completion of the course.
Most of the training institutes just teach theory, offer some live examples and be done with it. We are not like that. We will let you work on real time basis for an actual client so that you can design a website on your own. Giving you the maximum exposure is our goal.
SLA Consultants India allows you to learn at your own pace. You don’t need to come to a class every weekday if you have a job. The course schedule is flexible and can be adjusted to meet your needs.
We help you get real jobs. No fake promises!! Once you complete the course by achieving desired results, you will be eligible for appearing in interviews until you get a job.
Advance Web Designing Curriculum
HTML5|CSS3|JQuery|JScript |Adobe Photoshop| Bootstrap 3 Framework
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Responsive UI/UX Web Designing Live Training Course
HTML & XHTML (Extensible Hyper Text Markup Language)
- Difference between HTML and XHTML.
- Why XHTML? not HTML.
- Understanding DOCTYPE.
- Understanding basic XHTML tags
- General form of a tag.
- HTML attributes.
- Basic text styling.
- HTML Heading.
- HTML Paragraph.
- HTML fonts.
- HTML colour codes.
- Hexadecimal colour coding.
- Working with table.
- Adding image to webpage.
- Working with Anchor, Image and Iframe tag.
- Working with HTML forms.
- Basic layout design using tables.
- Learning about the various deprecated tags in XHTML.
- Introduction to Dreamweaver.
- Understanding the 3 modes (Design, Split, and Code).
- Coding and adding elements using Dreamweaver.
- Basic Templates in Dreamweaver.
CSS2 (Cascading Style sheet)
- Use of CSS.
- Three types of CSS.
- Basic CSS properties.
- Basic text styling using CSS.
- CSS Background Properties.
- CSS box model.
- Tag selector, Id selector, Class selector, Attribute selectors.
- Grouping and Nesting of selectors.
- Pseudo classes and Pseudo elements.
- Working with DIV tags.
- Understanding DIV alignment, float and clear properties.
- Understanding CSS positions.
- Layout and template design (Building Table less websites).
- Creating Simple drop down menus.
- Fixing the compatibility issues is Various Browsers.
- Events handling.
- Control Structure.
- Writing functions.
- Tag and ID selector.
- Working with arrays.
- JQuery syntax.
- JQuery selectors.
- Creating, inserting, and manipulating web page content.
- JQuery predefined functions.
- Understanding JQuery plugins.
- Using event ready handlers that work across browsers.
- Working with JQuery effects, such as showing, hiding, sliding and fading page elements.
- JQuery callback functions.
- Creating custom animations with specialized properties and options.
- JQuery events.
- Understanding Elements Hierarchy.
- Using the JQuery UI plug-in to give pages a polished look.
- Developing JQuery applications and Plugins (like Facebook and Twitter).
- Making JQuery sliding menus.
- Making JQuery lightbox.
- Making JQuery image slider.
- Making JQuery image slideshow.
- Making jQuery Image Carousel.
- Making JQuery Image Zoom viewer.
- Making JQuery Collapsable Menu.
- Understanding CSS3.
- Using CSS3 advance Tag and Attributes selectors.
- Clearfix with CSS3.
- CSS3 Rounded Coners.
- CSS3 Box shadow properties.
- CSS3 Text Shadow properties.
- CSS3 Background Gradients.
- Making beautiful buttons using CSS3.
- CSS3 Transformations Properties.
- CSS3 Rotate , Translate, Skew, Scale properties.
- CSS3 transitions.
- CSS3 transitions delays.
- CSS3 transition functions.
- CSS3 keyframes.
- Creating animations Using Keyframes
- Animating webpages using CSS3.
- Mixing CSS3 and JQuery animations to create advance plugins.
- CSS3 Image slideshow.
- CSS3 Media Queries.
- Understanding Responsive Layouts.
- Making Basic Responsive Layout in CSS3 Media Query.
- Making Advance Website Template in CSS3 Media Query.
- What is HTML5?
- How is HTML5 different from XHTML.
- Drawbacks of XHTML.
- HTML5 future uses.
- Understanding HTML5 doctype.
- HTML5 Basic tags.
- HTML5 Advance Tags.
- Replacing XHTML Divs with HTML5 advance tags.
- Making a website template using HTML5.
- Fixing HTML5 compatibility issues in different browsers.
- HTML5 SHIV.
- Making HTML5 compatible in IE-8 and lesser using HTML5 SHIV.
- HTML5 custom data attributes.
- Holding custom data in HTML5 data attributes.
- Working with HTML5 data attributes and jQuery.
- Understanding HTML5 Canvas.
- Drawing runtime graphics and Animations using HTML5 Canvas.
Twitter Bootstrap 3 Framework
- Downloading and Installing Bootstrap 3 framework.
- Understanding various Components of Bootstrap Framework.
- Working with Bootstrap Components
- Input groups
- Page Header
- Page Footer
- Making jQuery Slider in Bootstrap 3.
- Making Responsive GRID layout using Bootstrap GRID.
- Making a final Website Layout.
- Webhosting basics.
- Hosting packages.
- File Manager.
- Creating Email accounts.
- Using FTP client.
- Working with FileZilla.
- Making your website LIVE.
Understanding Compatibility issues
- Issues with different browser versions.
- Issues with CSS.
- Testing a website in different browsers.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Understanding SEO and its scope.
- Difference between On page and Off page SEO.
- Understanding Google Search Engine.
- Meta Description and Keywords.
- Enhancing SEO of your website.
Tools and IDE used
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Types of tools.
- Using Photoshop tools.
- Understanding Layers in Photoshop.
- Image gradient with Photoshop.
- Creating Custom effects.
- Merging two images in Photoshop.
- Removing and Changing backgrounds of Images.
- Making transparent backgrounds.
- Changing colour of images.
- Compressing images for use in websites.
- Image opacity.
- Creating animated banners (gif images).
- Developing Banners and Headers for websites.
- PSD to HTML Conversion
- Understanding a PSD file.
- Using Slice Tool to get various website images.
- Converting a full PSD to HTML Website.
Please find the Responsive UI/UX Web Designing Live Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Responsive UI/UX Web Designing Live Course||40 – 45 Hours|
What is UI / UX Web Designing Course ?
UI stands for User Interface Design and UX stands for User experience Design. Both of these are crucial for the final quality of a website. The UI design will decide how the website finally appears and the UX design will actually decide if how the framework of the website has been developed and designed. Both UI and UX design need to be impeccable for the success of a website and for a user to be happy.
What is HTML 5 ?
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language and HTML5 is its fifth version. This version of HTML has now enabled developers to develop a website which has no compatibility issues and is readily loaded on any browser. HTML5 has many new and improved features which make it the favored version. Some of them are:
- More flexibility
- Documents can be dragged and dropped between two docs.
- New features for messaging.
- MIME and protocol handler registration.
What is DOM?
DOM stands for Document Object Model. The World Wide Web Consortium or the W3C defines it as a standard. It decides that how exactly will a script or a program access any document and change or update its style or content.
Why Use Bootstrap ?
Bootstrap is a front end framework and is open source. The sheer number of resources associated with it has made it extremely popular with web developers. It has many benefits namely:
- Good Adaptability and enhanced speed of the procedure.
- Helps in generating a mobile ready website with good response and accurate display
- The ready to use coding blocks help you to generate and organize a website quickly.
- Highly customizable
- As it is open source, there is a huge community that supports it and one can get answers real quick.
How to use CSS ?
CSS or Cascading Style Sheets are majorly used to define the fashion or style in which a particular web page will appear. How will an HTML document appear, this is decided by CSS. It is a language. It clearly controls all the display parameters like the layout or the design or the size of any webpage. It has been a boon for the developers as it saves a lot of work. There are actually some style sheets. These convey the information regarding various parameters of the webpage. It can be of any one type from the following:
- External Style Sheet
- Internal Style Sheet
- Inline style
Where are XHTML tags used for ?
HTML tags are nothing but those keywords that guide as to how should the content of a web page must be displayed on a browser. The processing and the display of the information is controlled by the tag elements. There are two types of tags, namely, starter tags and end tags. Everything between these two tags is considered as an HTML document.