E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST(Goods & Service Tax)
- Terminology of income tax like P.Y, A.Y, Income, Assesse
- Incidence of income tax
- Residential status like ROR, RNOR, OR
- Preparation of Balance sheet According to Revised Schedule III (Schedule VI of company act 1956) Of Company ACT 2013
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of SME Accounts
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of Large and Medium Entrepreneur
- Composition of Annual Final Accounts of Company (New Topic Added)
- Indian Gaps Compliances (Account Standard) (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Chart as per Income Tax & Company Act (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Rate Comparison (New Topic Added)
- Inventory Control (New Topic Added)
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Documentation in Finance for CC Limit/OD Limit
- Project Reports
- CMA Data
- Practical Analytical Review of Reports
- Stock Statement
- LC(Letter of Credit)
- Letter of Credit- How to Open the LC
- How to Sanction the LC Limit from Bank
- Documentation for LC Limit
- Ratio Analysis
- Bank Guarantee (Usage & Format)
- Online Payment of Taxes
- How to Deal with Import and Export
- Import and Export Procedure
- Import Documents
- Import Procedure
- How to Release the Dollar from Banks to Pay Outside India A-1/A-2
- Export Procedure
- Export Document
- Bill of Entries
- Bill of Lading
- PF Computation and Deposit of ECR
- ESI Challan Deposit and Return
- Taxability of Different Allowances and Perquisites
- Deductions (Tax Savings) Under Chapter VI A
Provide Basic Understanding of Excel, Make user Familiar to Create Formula and give Platform to Make Good Analysis and Introduce Powerful Tools of Advance Excel so that user can Make Advance Analysis with the help of Those ToolsTOPICS COVERED:
Introduction, Basic Understanding , Sum, Count, Count, Count blank, Average, Max, Large Min, Abs, Sumif, Countif, Lower, Upper, Proper, Trim, Len, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate, Subtotal, And, Or, Day, Year, EOmonth, Edate, Net workdays, Today, Weekday, Week number, Workday, Find, Search. V-lookup, H-lookup, Day and Time Calculation, Numeric Calculation, If Logical Condition, Dynamic Pivot, Dynamic Chart, Conditional Formatting, Dated if, What If Analysis, Match Index, Offset Function, User form Function in Excel, Data Validation, Advance Filter, Sorting, Group & Ungroup, Data split, Text Function (Data Separation), Substitute
- Upgrading to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0
- Start Using Tally.ERP 9 for GST Compliance
- Activating GST for Your Company
- Setting Up GST Rates
- Updating Stock Items and Stock Groups for GST Compliance
- Updating a Service Ledger for GST Compliance
- Updating Sales and Purchase Ledgers for GST Compliance
- Updating Party GSTIN
- Creating GST Ledgers
- Creating Income and Expense Ledgers
- Recording Sales and Printing Invoices
- Recording Purchases
- Recording a Tax Payment
- Transferring Tax Credits of VAT, excise and service tax to GST
- Other Scenarios
- Sales - Nil Rated, Exempt, SEZ, and Deemed Export
- Recording Sales Returns
- Recording Purchase Returns
- Recording Export Sales
- Reverse Charge under GST
- Recording an Advance Receipt from Customer
- Recording an Advance Payment to Supplier
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Adjustments Against Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TDS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TCS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Refund of Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for ISD Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Transitional Credit
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Other Liabilities
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Reversal of Tax Credit
- Returns Summary
- Particulars (Computation Details)
- Summary of Exceptions
- Table-wise GSTR-1
- Status Reconciliation
- Exporting GSTR-1
- Challan Reconciliation
- Topics to be Covered
- Myths & Reality
- Building Right Attitude for Interview
- Skills Required for Interview and How to Demonstrate Those Skills
- Techniques to Improve Interview Performance
- How to Prepare Yourself for Interview
- Communication During Interview ( Verbal / Non Verbal )
- Importance of Physiology & Nonverbal Cues in Interview
- 5 Stages of Interview and Giving Your Best at Each Stage
- Commonly Ask Interview Questions and Their Answers
- Resume Writing
- CA Prabhakar Gupta 15+Years of Exp.
- CA Pratyush Parashar 15+Years of Exp.
- CA Kapil Jain 10+Years of Exp.
- CA Sachin Goyel 10+Years of Exp.
Inquiry for E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST Training
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request –
Fee According to Module:–
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Module 1 – 2||60 – 70 (Hours)|
|Module 1 – 5||80 – 100 (Hours)|
|Module 1 – 7||110 – 120 (Hours)|
|Module 1 – 8||135 – 145 (Hours)|
|Module 1 – 9||155 – 165 (Hours)|
|Note: Service Tax Applicable on all Course Module|
Batch Timings –
|Course Module||Batch Timing||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Sunday – Friday||10:00 – 12:00 PM||2 – 3 Hours||1.5 – 2.5 Months|
|Sunday||10:00 | 11:30 AM||3 – 5 Hours||5 – 6 Months|
|Sunday||01:30 | 03:00 PM||3 – 5 Hours||5 – 6 Months|
|Monday – Friday||10:00 – 12:00 PM||2 – 3 Hours||1.5 – 2.5 Months|
What are the best short term job oriented courses after graduation in commerce?
For any commerce student, getting a relevant job could be troublesome after graduation due to lack of skills and knowledge. Such students either find themselves struggling for a job or tends to work as a data entry operator in some industry for a less stipend. Although, attending short term job oriented courses after graduation in commerce, they can open numerous opportunities for themselves and make their talent count in the market. SLA Consultants India offers some of the most reliable and best short term term courses for commerce students, which gives them a fair idea on where to lead their career. Some of the most sought after and dependable short term courses in commerce are E-Accounts and E-Taxation, Advanced Excel, Tally ERP 9, Data Analytics, Web Designing, and Digital Marketing, which you can choose as per your interest.
What are the best short term courses after completing b.com hons?
Completing graduation in B.Com hons. is a precious achievement in everyone’s career, but the real struggle comes afterwards. It is difficult to get a job just after completing graduation. Thus, joining a short term course after b.com hons. could help you find a suitable path in your career and help you acquire a decent job opportunity. SLA Consultants India is leading training provider in Delhi and NCR and offers the best short term courses to attend after your graduation in commerce. These include E-Accounts and E-Taxation courses, Tally ERP 9, Advanced Excel, Data Analytics, Financial Analyst course, SAP FICO course and many more. These certified courses are designed to help the students gain enormous and needed comprehension in their field and improve their skills to easily get a job.
What are the professional and job oriented short term courses after graduation in commerce?
Advanced accounting courses such as E-Accounts and E-taxation, Income Tax and GST, Advanced Tally ERP 9 along with Advanced Excel course, Financial Modelling, Stock Analyst, Data Analyst and SAP FICO are some of the best and job oriented short term courses after graduation in commerce, which you can complete within 2-6 months. SLA Consultants India has designed these courses after keeping in mind the requirements of the companies that allows the participants to learn specialised skills and become a suitable candidate for the desired job profile in a matter of months. The candidate can choose any of these courses as per their interest.
What is the best certified training program for accounting career?
Candidates who are good in mathematical skills and wish to pursue a career in accounting must attend a certified accounting training program in order to hone their skills and become eligible for any accounting job related profile. There are several quality and reliable accounting training courses offered by SLA Consultants India, which include E-Accounts and E-Taxation course, GST (Goods and Service Tax) training course, Direct and Indirect Taxation course, Advanced Tally ERP 9 course and SAP FICO Training course, all taught by admired and experienced chartered accountants to help you understand the basic and advanced concepts of accountancy. These certified training courses are designed to enable the students aware of accounting functionalities and make them a professional in a short period of time.
How effective is it to enroll in a GST Diploma course?
Enrolling in a GST Diploma course (available in 3months, 6 months and 1 year) could be a crucial decision for your career as it is currently one of the most demanding and significant job profiles in the market. Since India has taken the decision to adapt GST, many organisations will now be hiring professional accountants with deep insight on GST, which you can easily acquire through an effective GST training course. The program will teach you how to calculate GST, using different tools, how it differs from other taxes and how it can benefit both the company and the customers. SLA Consultants India has developed a reliable and specific Income and Indirect Tax GST diploma course to help future accountants and working professionals learn about GST and help their respective firms.
What are the best certified diploma courses in accounts and taxation with GST?
Career in E-Accounts and E-Taxation are the topmost priority for any commerce students, and with the latest decision by the Indian Government on adapting GST, has included Goods and Service Tax in the most preferred job profiles after graduation in commerce. If you are also willing to pursue a career in GST, then you should attend best certified diploma courses in E-Accounts and E-Taxation with E-GST, which will give you a great opportunity to find a relevant job. SLA Consultants India has developed several accountancy courses that include GST which are E-Accounts, E-Taxation and E-GST, GST training course, Direct and Indirect Taxation and GST in One day training course.
SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/FinancFebruary 11, 2017
GST Training Overview: GST refers to Goods and Services Tax course and well known as a comMay 10, 2017
Tally is counted as one of the popular accounting software designed perfectly for both medJune 20, 2017