VBA MACROS AUTOMATION - EXCEL & ACCESS (SQL) TRAINING COURSE
Inquiry for Vba Macros Automation – Excel & Access (Sql) Training
Microsoft Visual Basic Application (VBA) is a very powerful tool that builds automation programs in order to operate every function in the MS Excel quickly and at a very low cost. VBA and Macros is Microsoft’s own programming language that allows the user to perform all the complex and tedious functionalities of Excel easily and accurately. Whether it is to create a spreadsheet, compute large amounts of data on a regular basis and perform other common commands, VBA can help you perform that in a matter of seconds. However, being a programming language itself, without the needed training and knowledge, it is not possible to use VBA automation and its functions. Thus, SLA Consultants India offers the candidates with the required Training in VBA, Macros and Automation, helping the gain adequate skills and comprehension to become a professional.
The training is targeted to those students who have some knowledge of Excel and wish to enhance that knowledge to further heights. The course can be joined by any graduate, especially in technical fields, along with excel operators, working professionals, programmers, and anyone who wants to learn fast computation to help their respected companies. The VBA, Macros And Automation Training is a short term job course designed by SLA Consultants India where highly experienced and certified instructors will be directing the students to use the advanced functions of Excel and VBA with efficiency and employ them in the real world. The course includes topics that are introduction to VBA, VBA Editors, designing a Macro, VBA syntax and grammar, using variables, loops, arrays, logic, functions, VBA dashboard, business wizards and other important platforms.
The course will help the students to perform testing and debugging, error handling and automation reports, which are extremely necessary in business management. And since VBA and Macros is based on the Excel worksheet and database, the course will also conclude MS Access and SQL Server database where the participants will learn about creating, maintaining and managing different types of databases and their functionalities. During the course, the learners will be provided with effective course material, real time training, clients’ projects and assignments, lab sessions under expert’s supervision and many more. At the end of the course, we will provide 100% job assistance to students and assured interviews with reputed and MNC companies for the role of VBA operator so that they can acquire a decent job.
There are several reasons to Learn VBA Macros Automation, especially when the candidate possess some analytical and technical skills. Below are mentioned some of these points that could help you understand why you should join this course.
- It allows the user to develop user friendly and easy programs that would help perform Excel functions easily.
- It is a highly popular tool used by business organizations for the management of their finance, investments and banking details.
- The scope of VBA is huge and anyone with serious VBA Macros Automations Skills can acquire a high paying job in any reputed industry.
- Anyone with Excel skills can highly benefit from this training as it would give them some useful expertise to execute the necessary tasks quickly and accurately.
- It would increase your computation, programming and database management skills which would help you get a better job.
- You can also use VBA Macros and automation skills to manage your finances while starting your own business.
With all these features and benefits, it is significant for any individual to attend VBA Macros and Automation Training to improve their computation and database management skills and lead a successful career ahead. SLA Consultants India has been a benchmark platform for aspiring VBA operators since past seven years or so. Our successful leadership, effective management, immensely qualified instructors and well maintained infrastructure has helped thousands of students and it could be your turn next. Visit our Center's in Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida for get free demo class to know more about the job oriented course.
If you often prepare long and tedious reports at your job then you must consider undergoing the Visual Basic Excel Training Delhi NCR. It would help you to get done with the reports with better efficiency and would also asset you to make an impression upon your seniors at office. SLA Consultants India offers world Coaching Classes VBA Excel Macros Training Course that includes a lot of practice sessions and practical exposure. You can learn all about VBA Macros Institute in Delhi this course and can even start doing it yourself without any help. We offer admission to both, qualified professionals and fresh graduates as we know both play an important role in our society.
SLA Consultants VBA/Dashboard & Access (SQL) Practical Training Review & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
VBA / Macros Automation Training Course
DASHBOARD & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions.
Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Error
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
Access is a relational database management system (RDBMS) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. … It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
Topics Covered as follows:
- Access environment and tools
- Database terminology and concept
- Designing database in Access
- Understanding RDBMS
- Working with the Design side of Tables
- Create Query
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
- Working with the runtime of Tables
- Data Migration and Importing
- Working with the Design side of Queries
- Working with the runtime of Queries
- Working with the Design side of Forms
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
- Working with the Design side of Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
- Working with the runtime of Reports
- Working with the Design side of Macros
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
- Working with the runtime of Macros
- How to create a functional specification
- Build a real-world business application
- Putting altogether and deployment
Please find the course and fee details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Fee According to Module:-
|Course||Course Duration||Current fee|
|Module 1||25 – 30 (Hours)||10,000/-|
|Module 2||25 – 30 (Hours)||10,000/-|
|Module 1-2||50 – 60 (Hours)||20,000/-|
|Note: Service Tax Applicable on all Course Module|
Batch Timings –
|Days||Class Available Between||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Monday to Friday||09:00 to 02:30 PM||2 (Hours)||1.5-2 Months|
|Saturday & Sunday||09:00 to 04:00 PM||2 (Hours)||2.5-3 Months|
|Sunday||09:00 to 05:00 PM||2 (Hours)||3-4 Months|
If you wish to work on the databases smoothly then do sign up for this course today. Contact us to know how soon you can get started.