Certification Course in Photoshop @ Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for Certification Course in Adobe Photoshop Training
Adobe Photoshop is a Revolutionary picture editing program which is used by millions of users all over the world to create and manipulate pictures. It contains some of the most diverse and versatile picture editing features that include 2D and 3D rendering, animation, adjusting color and brightness, developing background, enhancing the quality of the images and much more. It is probably one of the greatest photo editing in photo manipulation tool and if you also wish to enhance your artistic skills then it is advisable that you join a certification course in Photoshop from SLA consultants India. We are the leading Photoshop Training Course provider in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and NCR region with our highly capable instructors, latest and up to date course material along with a remarkable learning environment.
SLA Consultants India takes immense Pride in offering our high-quality Adobe Photoshop Training Course to candidates who are looking to enhance their artistic skills and attain a decent job in the field of photo editing. The course is specifically designed to help graduate students understand the basic and advanced concept of Adobe Photoshop and help then learn how to create attractively and Enterprise essential pictures in a very quick and proper manner. The 1 - 2 months course will provide the students with an introduction to Photoshop and its amazing features and then proceed towards analysing, navigating, rotating and cropping the images to the required size. The students will gain adequate information about color correction, editing tools, Red Eye removal, cloning and heating, using selection and colour range, introducing layers, blend modes, advanced blending masks and channels, special effects, printing and output, adjustment, sharpening, focus, blurring and averaging, filter and masks and web application animation.
All these topics are covered by our are highly admired and top notch teachers who have been teaching for over 10 years. During the course, the students will be provided with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop where all its features will be taught in great details. Other major inclusions of the course include real-time training session, lab session under expert supervision, client’s project and assignments and 100% job assistance with Interview preparation. After the completion of the course, the students will be able to create logos for the company comma perform touch up on pictures comic tone and colour correction charts infographics and posters and create GIF and minor videos along with 3D shapes. This training course will certainly help students secure a nice job in an area of graphic design.
Adobe Photoshop is an extremely popular and highly recommended designing and editing tool which is used to create masterpieces of pictures and build creative and demanding images for both companies and individuals. It is very user-friendly and helps you easily edit and enhance your photos in no time. Below are mentioned some of the reasons why you should learn Adobe Photoshop.
- By learning Photoshop you will be able to easily express your creativity and provide the appearance of your ideas.
- You can get yourself a high paying job as a graphic designer in any web development agency or any multinational company as the demand for graphic designers and logo creditors are huge in the market.
- You can also take freelancing projects and some extra income by performing graphic design such as creating greeting cards, business cards, posters, logos and other creative stuff by sitting at home.
- You can also restore your old photos by providing them with a memorable touch up using some of the best features of Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Photoshop will also let you combine your graphical creativity will textual appearance in order to make it look more artistic and attractive.
- You can also create your own workshop for artwork where you can submit your creativity and let the world know about it.
Therefore, if you have talent in designing and wish to follow a career in graphic designing, then we highly recommend you to join our certification course in Adobe Photoshop and take the first step towards achieving your dreams. There are so many possibilities that can be attained using Photoshop and SLA Consultants India will help you identify those opportunities. You can visit our office in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida location in order to learn more about the course.
Adobe Photoshop Practical Training
SLA Consultants India Adobe Photoshop Certification Practical Training Review & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Adobe Photoshop Training Course
- Introducing Adobe Photoshop
- Moving a Selection from one image to another
- Correcting Colour
- Fixing Details with the Clone Stamp Tool
- Using Adjustment Layers
- Sharpening the Focus
- Cropping the Image
- Text Effects
- Setting Preferences
- Choosing Colour Settings
- Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Organizing Palettes & Saving Workspaces
- Scrolling & Panning
- Changing Resolution & Image Size.
- Using the Navigator Palette
- Customizing Your View
- Introducing the Crop Tool
- Cropping with the Crop Tool
- Cropping with the Marquee Tool
- Automating Crop & Straighten
- Straightening with the Measure Tool
- Cropping with perspective
- Basic Color Correction
- Introducing Variations
- Adjusting Color with Variations
- Correcting Color with Variations
- Using the Fade Command
- Modifying Colors with Hue/Saturation
- Specifying Colors in Hue/Saturation
- Selecting Color Ranges in Hue/Saturation
- Introducing the Dodge Tool
- Introducing the Burn Tool
- Introducing the Sponge & Focus Tools.
- Pushing Pixels with the Smudge Tool
- Correcting Red Eye
- Using the Red Eye Tool
- Recoloring with the Brush Tool
- Using the Colour Replacement Tool
- Introducing the Clone Stamp Tool
- Using the Spot Healing Brush Tool
- The Healing Brush & the Options Bar
- Healing &Fading
- Creating Textures & Patterns
- Using the Patch Tool
- Introducing the Selection Tools
- Using the Magic Wand Tool
- Exploring Magic Wand Options
- Using the Grow & Similar Commands
- Selecting with the Polygonal Lasso Tool
- Selecting with the Marquee Tool
- Saving & Loading a Selection Outline
- Making a Composite
- Adding a Drop Shadow
- Cleaning Up a Selection Edge
- Selecting Translucency & Blending mode
- Defining a Color Range
- Selecting Image Highlights
- Compositing Highlights into an Image
- Modifying an Image Using Variations
- Using the History Brush
- Understanding History States
- Fixing Saved Files
- Choosing History Options
- Saving Snapshots
- Customizing the Layers Palette
- Changing the Layer Order, Merging Layers
- Moving Layers in the Canvas
- Blending Layers, Creating Adjustment Layer.
- Creating a Clipping Mask
- Using the Fade Command
- Using a Levels Adjustment Layer
- Activating a Layer & Making a Composite
- Resizing the Canvas
- Feathering a Selection to Create a Vignette
- Introducing Layer Groups & Comps
- Applying Blur & Deleting Layer
- Working with Layer Groups.
- Modifying a Layer Comp.
- Introducing Opacity & Blend Modes.
- Adjusting the Fill Value
- Understanding Last Document State
- Changing Blend Modes with Keyboard Shortcuts
- Using the Lightening Blend Modes
- Applying Motion Blur to a Text Layer
- Updating Layer Comps
- Introducing Advanced Blending
- Creating a Lens Flare
- Merging Layers with Screen Mode
- Merging Blend Modes
- Adding a Logo Element
- Grouping & Naming Layers
- Creating Knockouts.
- Using the Luminance Blend Mode
- Colorizing a Layer
- Creating a Knockout from a Layer
- Introducing Layer Styles
- Selecting Layers with Keyboard Shortcuts
- Applying a Drop Shadow to a Layer
- Directional Inner Glow Using Inner Shadow
- Adjusting Layer Colors
- Duplicating Layer Effects
- Working with the Layers Palette
- Transparency Masking & Painting with Layer Styles.
- Enabling Layer Masks & Effects
- Adjusting Opacity & Fill inside Layers
- Saving & Applying a New Layer Style
- Selecting an Image with the Magic Wand Tool
- Using the Channels Palette & Mixing Channels
- Choosing a Blend Mode Best Suited for a Mask
- Using the Variations Tool to Improve a Mask
- Fixing the Edge of a Mask Using Inner Glow
- Selecting a Color Channel Best Suited for a Mask
- Adjusting Levels in a Color Channel
- Using the Dodge & Burn Tools to Make a Mask
- Inverting & Combining Channels for Mask Edges
- Changing the Color of the Rebuilt Overlay
- Fixing Masks with the Brush Tool
- Compositing a Masked Image into another Background
- Matching the Color Temperature of Images
- Fixing Mask Edges with Inner Shadow
- Introducing Transformations
- Masking with the Levels Command
- Using Free Transform
- Duplicating Transformations
- Transforming Selections
- Masking with Calculations Command
- Warping an Image
- Modifying an Image with a Layer Mask
- Working with the Pen Tool
- Introducing Text
- Editing Text, Creating Point & Area Text
- Modifying Existing Text
- Modifying Multiple Text Layers at Once
- Using Advanced Formatting Options
- Checking Spelling in a Type Layer
- Warping & Transforming Text
- Working with Text on a Path
- Placing Text inside a Path
- Using Advanced Text Formatting
- Adjusting Kerning
- Resolving Font Issues
- Advantages of Vector-Based Shapes
- Introducing the Vitruvian Man & Shapes
- Introducing the Shape Tools & Fill
- Applying a Stroke Layer Effect
- Using the Exclude Overlapping Command
- Modifying Shape Using Arrow Tools
- Intersect, Subtract, Add & Combine Path.
- Working with the Polygon Tool
- Deleting Paths & Drawing a Gradient Arrow
- Working with Custom Shapes
- Creating a Custom Shape
- Using the Print with Preview Command
- Output Options. Managing Color
- Using the Printer Dialog Box
- Using the Contact Sheet II Command
- Creating a Picture Package
- Creating a Web Photo Gallery
- Introducing Actions
- Creating, Loading & Saving Actions
- Modifying an Action
- Playing an Action
- Deleting & Adding Steps in an Action
- Applying a Gradient Map
- Correcting Anti-Aliasing
- Adding a Drop Shadow
- Testing an Action
- Final Comments & Credits
- Using the Brightness/Contrast Command
- Adjusting Levels Automatically
- Using the Auto Commands
- Adjusting Individual Color Channels
- When Levels Won't Do
- Introducing Curves
- Using the Histogram Palette
- Balancing Color in Curves
- Working with the Pencil Tool
- Using the Shadow/Highlight Command
- Pasting an Image into a Selection
- Using a Photo Filter Adjustment Layer
- Adjustment Layer with a Gradient Mask
- Using a Levels Adjustment Layer
- Adjustment Layer without a Layer Mask
- Adding a Layer Mask or a Vector Mask
- Using a Gradient Map Adjustment Layer
- Using an Inverse Adjustment Layer
- Introducing the Sharpen Filters
- Using Unsharp Mask
- Understanding working Unsharp Mask Works
- Sharpening a Low Quality JPEG Image
- Fading & Blending Unsharp Mask
- Introducing Smart Sharpen
- Correcting a Lens Blur with Smart Sharpen
- Correcting Motion Blur with Smart Sharpen
- Using Gaussian Blur, Smart Blur
- Using the Median & Dust & Scratches Filters
- Creating Box & Surface Blurs
- Creating Lens & Shape Blurs
- Creating Motion & Radial Blurs
- Removing Stray Hairs Using Median
- Painting a Blur inside of a Layer Mask
- Reducing Noise & Restoring Highlights
- Removing JPEG Artifacts
- Creating Clouds & Adding a Gradient
- Creating Stars Using the Add Noise Filter
- Averaging Colors
- Using the Lens Blur Filter
- Using a Gradient as a Depth Mask
- Blending Channels to Create a New Mask
- Using a Mask to Create a Depth of Field Effect
- Looking at Different Sharpening Results
- Applying Multiple Filters to a Layer
- Creating an Edge Mask to Sharpen an Image
- Applying Smart Sharpen to an Edge Mask
- Using the Spherize Filter
- Using the Pinch Filter
- More Distortion Wackiness
- Making a Lens Correction
- Introducing Displacement Maps
- Understanding Displacement Maps
- Using the Displace Filter
- Creating a Displacement Map
- Making Someone Thinner with a Displacement Map
- Introducing the Liquify Filter
- Using the Show Backdrop Options
- Setting Brush Options
- Warping Images with the Forward Warp Tool
- Viewing Wireframes with the Show Mesh Command
- Warping with Other Liquify Tools
- Restoring & Masking Warped Images
- Using the Reconstruct Tool to Restore Details
- Saving & Reloading Wireframe Meshes
- Introducing the Vanishing Point Filter
- Selecting in Perspective with the Marquee Tool
- Cloning in Perspective with the Stamp Tool
- Compositing Images Using Vanishing Point
- Using Copy Merged in Vanishing Point
- Fixing Edges with a Black Outer Glow
- Working with Text in Vanishing Point
- Introducing Smart Objects
- Creating a Smart Object
- Dynamically Transforming Smart Objects
- Introduction to Updating Smart Objects
- Changing the Color of a Transparency Pattern
- Replacing & Updating Smart Objects
- Importing Vector Smart Objects
- Pasting Illustrations as Smart Objects
- Importing a Raw Image as a Smart Object
- Final Comments & Credits
- Defining page setup for web
- Understanding file formats for web
- Understanding Pixels & Resolution
- Creating web patterns
- Enhancing image for web
- Creating Web Layout
- Image Maps
- Image Slicing
- Creating Web banners
- Web Animation in Photoshop
- Converting Photoshop Layout to HTML in Photoshop
Please Find Adobe Photoshop Training Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Adobe Photoshop||35-40 (Hours )|
What is Adobe Photoshop?
There are several programs available for the digital artists to apply but Adobe Photoshop is one of the multipurpose one. Originally simply a picture editing plan it has evolved to be one of the highly effective and indispensable tools in the business. As a matter of facts, one can easily use it and designer can become intimate with it immediately. Even if you can just use it at a basic level it can still give amazing results in any project.
How do you select an exact color to match?
- It is better to make use of the eye-dropper tool to test the color as center color.
- Make sure that foreground color square is picked.
- Make use of the brush tool, pencil tool or even paint bucket tool in order to cover up the area.
- You can make use of the Clone Stamp Tool.
- Click on Alt + Click where you wish to select the color from.
- After that hold down the button of mouse to cover the new area.
How can make Layer Groups?
To design a layer group, just click to create a New Group icon right at the bottom of the Layers panel. You can also choose New Group from the Layers panel menu or select Layer→New→Group. The last two techniques timely you for a group name additionally to a few other choices just like to the regular layers.
It is easy to color-code your group and indicate a blend mode as well as opacity setting. The defaulting mode is Pass Through, which allows the combination modes applied to the single layers remain unharmed. If you choose any other mode, that mode prevail all the layers in the collection.
What is a smart object in Adobe Photoshop?
Smart Objects are known as layers that possess image data started from raster or vector images, which include Illustrator or Photoshop files. Smart Objects defend an image’s source content with all its original features allow you to act as a nondestructive editing to the layer.
In Photoshop CS6 and CC, you can embed the contents of a picture into a Photoshop file. On the other hand in Photoshop CC, one can even make Linked Smart Objects whose contents are considered from external image files. The material of a Linked Smart Object are updated when its source picture file changes.
How many Extensions used in Photoshop File?
Consider the fact that Graphics file formats varies in the way they show image data and assist various compression techniques as well as Photoshop features. To maintain different Photoshop features layers, effects and masks among others, it is better to save a copy of your picture in Photoshop format (PSD).
Similar to the majority of the file formats, PSD assist files up to 2 GB in size. For larger files, having larger than 2 GB, save them in Large Document Format (PSB), Photoshop Raw, TIFF (up to 4 GB), or even DICOM format.
What are Lasso tools and name?
With lasso tools specific area of a picture can be chosen, just by tracing the collection outlines the areas are preferred.
- Simple Lasso Tool
- Polygonal Lasso Tool
- Magnetic Lasso Tool
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification refers to an entry-level certificationMay 15, 2017
Before you select a CCNA training course, it is important that you should consider some ofJune 21, 2017