SAP SD Training Course @ Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for SAP Training Course
SAP SD training course provided by SLA Consultants India is a job oriented industry focused course for Aspiring candidates who want to pursue a career in business sales and distribution. The training is designed for anyone who wants to become a professional in handling and maintaining purchase and sales record for the business. The participants will learn about Master Data, basic functionalities, sales and shipping, transportation, building, foreign trade and sales support. Anyone with a graduate degree in commerce can pursue the course and lead a successful career ahead.
SAP SD sales and distribution is one of the most important and popular Business process tools utilized by Business organizations. It is an enterprise resource planning tool that allows organizations to perform their business processes that includes inventory management, enterprise structure, financial accounting, sales and Master Data, marketing, partner determination, sales order processing, delivery, billing process comprising control, Credit Management process, material lifting, output determination process and others. The course will also cover other integrated tools such as SAP MM and SAP PP consisting of customer and vendor Master Data and other business processes. It focuses on finishing the end to end implementation of function related to sales and distribution. Anyone who is willing to understand and make a career in SAP SD and sales and purchase related business process, then this training course is of utmost importance for them. The eligibility criteria for joining the course is to have a graduate degree in commerce. Last year college students can also do the course if they provide the NOC letter. However, it can also benefit current working professionals by enhancing their skills and expertise in transaction related to business. The entire course is divided into 29 different modules taught by 7 to 8 highly experienced and certified corporate trainers. Other major features of SAP SD training course include latest and job oriented course material updated tools, real-time training under expert supervision, instructor-led classrooms, 24/7 online support, projects and assignments, workshops and handouts and 100% job placement assistance at the end of the course. Therefore, if you want to pursue a successful career in the business management then it is highly recommended for you to join the SAP SD training course from SLA consultants India.
There are many beneficial reasons why you should learn SAP SD and the most of this being the growth you will be able to achieve in your business management career. Receiving SAP certification in sales and distribution would make your professional who can manage and handle any transactions related to the sales and purchase of the product and services. It will allow the business organization to make accurate and necessary transactions easily and attain high profit. Other benefits include:
- Learning SAP SD would make you a candidate of great demand in the current business market due to the extensive and increasing requirement of sales and distribution managers.
- The job security and growth opportunities in business management for those who have learned SAP SD is quite good. You will be able to reach higher and achieve your ambitious goals within a few years.
- The average salary offered to an SAP-certified personnel with expertise in sales and distribution can go beyond the salary of human resource and other sales executive.
- Learning SAP SD would also be beneficial for Aspiring SAP developer, project manager, database architect, Data Analytics professional, data warehouse professional and BI Consultants.
- You will also be able to get a promising and exceptional job opportunities in a reputed business organization after receiving SAP certification due to its enormous recognition in the world.
With all these benefits associated with SAP SD training no wonder many commerce graduates are beginning to pursue SAP certification in sales and distribution as their career choice. If you are also willing to do the same, then you should attend SAP SD training course from SLA consultants India in Delhi NCR. To know more about the course or the institute, please visit our office in Delhi or Gurgaon.
Course Duration: 40 - 50 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(SAP SD Training Course) for 29 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - SAP SD Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to working on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
SAP SD Training Course
- SAP SD Overview
- Business function modules
- Duties of responsibilities of SAP Consultants
- Sales and distribution module
- Financial accounting
- Organizational entities
- Logistic general and execution
- Material management
- Consistency check
- Number of ranges and account groups
- Sales customer groups
- Master data for marketing
- Shipping schedules
- Functions of partners
- Determination procedure
- Developing customer master - Centrally and sales
- Multiple customer network scenario
- Different types of materials
- Material management and groups
- Inventory management
- Stock posting
- Stock report
- Warehouse management
- Sales document types
- Level control in sales docs
- Header data
- Number of ranges
- Categories and data in sales docs
- Assigning item category
- Schedule Line Category
- Sales order processing
- Copy Controls (Header, Item and Schedule Line Level)
- Shipping Process SAP SD
- Basic Shipping Functions
- Delivery types
- Header level control
- Delivery items
- Item level control
- Goods receips using warehouse management
- Storage bins
- WM process
- Stock report
- Picking Process in Delivery Level Using Warehouse Management
- Post Item Issue Process
- Maintaining billing types
- Controlling revenue account determination (SD and FI)
- Master data
- Process of revenue account determination
- Assigning G/L accounts
- Pricing strategies and account keys
- Maintaining field catalogue and access sequences
- What is condition types?
- Maintaining procedures and developing conditions tables
- Customer and document process for cross-selling
- Concept of pricing in sales
- Condition technique overview
- Condition tables and types
- Pricing procedure determination
- Condition records and discounts
- Condition exclusion
- Free goods pricing
- Pricing anlaysis in sales docs
- Transfer of Requirements (Classes and Types)
- Material block
- Rule check for availability
- Schedule line category
- Checking groups
- Rush order and cash sales process
- Credit, debit memo
- Free deliveries
- Credit control types
- Risk categories
- Simple and automatic credit check
- Maintaining credit master data
- Releasing credit block documents
- Information of customer material
- Determination of material
- Product proposal
- Consignment fill-up and issue
- Consignment pick up and returns
- Condition technique
- Delivery and billing docs
- Bill of Material Process
- Scheduling Agreements And Contracts Process
- Route Determination Process
- Overview of Variant and CIN
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|SAP SD||40 – 50 (Hours)|
What are the prerequisites to pursue an SAP SD Course for Certification?
The candidate must be a graduate in commerce in order to join SAP SD training course. Last year college students can also apply for the program as long as they submit the NOC letter.
Do you provide training at weekend as well?
Yes, we can arrange training classes based on the preference of the participant. We offer classes at weekdays and weekends in three different batches.
Where is your institute located at?
As of now, the company is headquartered at Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi with an additional branch in Gurgaon.
How can I enrol for the SAP SD certification?
You will be required to visit the training center office in Delhi or Gurgaon in order to fill the certification form. You can also register online through our official website.
Do you provide training on live projects?
Yes, we tend to provide projects and assignments related to the training and certification in order to test the learning skills of the candidate.
What are the career opportunity after completion of SAP SD training!
After completing the course you can become SAP consultant, project manager, software engineer, business manager, function manager, data analyst, etc.
No posts were found.