PRE SALES AND BID MANAGEMENT @ Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida
- Comprehensive Framework
This module outlines basics of bid management, pre sales and various terminologies (jargons)in a professional environment. The learning objective of this module includes:
- Why Bidding Is Required?
- What Drives A “Buyer” To Invite Bidders?
- Detailed Description Of The Terminologies And The Thin Line Of Difference.
- The Pre-Bid Scenario.
- An Overview Of “Buyer’s” Procurement Department.
- Various Types Of Proposals And Assessing The Difficulty Level In Responding To Each.
- Skills Matrix Of Bid Management
- Case Discussion:
- Technology Ennoblement Consulting For FORTUNE 100 Healthcare Payor In The U.S.
- Solution Integration And Compliance For A Private Sector Bank In India
This Sub-Module Will Help Understand The Circumstances Of “Bid” / “No-Bid” Decision Taken By A Bidder. This Will Also Outline The Short Listing Process Of “Buyers” To Invite Prospecting Bidders.
- Learning Objectives Include:
- 3 Key Questions To Ask, Before The Decision To Bid Or Not.
- Assessing The Risks Involved In Bidding
- An Overview Of Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PPQ) Or Pre RFP Requirements (PRR)
- 10 Key Criteria “Buyer’s” Mostly Look In “Bidders”
- Case Discussion:
- Bid/No-Bid Decision To Provide “International Tax Services” For A Multinational “Oil & Gas” Company Audit Services To A Leading Restaurant Chain Against A Strong Incumbent
This sub-section will help you understand how to read and access an RFP. There will be a detailed discussion – with practical examples - of the aspects researching and attention to details, while planning the bid. Key components include the following:
- The art of reading an RFP with case discussions:
- Spin off of a FORTUNE 500 Media company
- Contract Compliance Services for a Public Sector player
- How to capture important information from the RFP/ITT
- Researching key information about the “Buyer” and it’s industry
- Success story of “Audit and attestation services” for a Startup or Mid-size companies.
- An overview of various researching tools
- Develop a checklist before you start writing
- Plan to prepare pre-bid questions for the “Buyer”
- Case discussion:
- Efficient proposal production and shipping for a client in West Coast, delivered from East Coast. Sound’s unbelievable. Isn’t it?
- Examples of key information missed in RFP and its impact
Time management is an important part of the bid planning and preparing processes as most of the RFPs will have very short turnaround times. We will also discuss how to identify potential contributors to bid preparation and their required involvement. The various aspects of learning include:
- Identifying stakeholders – the bid preparation team.
- Task allocation to all the bid team
- Case discussion of a large Telecom company for enterprise risk services
- How to prepare a bid response timeline. Why it is so important?
- Sample bid response timeline - real life example
- Identifying milestones and future meeting dates
- Plan thoroughly for writing Executive Summary and/or Cover Letter (separate module)
- Section wise division of time for the RFP, as per the evaluation criteria
- Plan ahead for delivery and production
- Must have – sufficient time for reviews and the “Big” final review.
- Case discussion
- Setting up the procurement function of a large state government in the US
This module will discuss about designing the bid template – the actual client facing document. We will also discuss about the key considerations and must have sections within any professional proposal. We will also touch upon the basics of bid formatting and consistency. Key points of discussion include:
- The golden rule to structure the response template
- Sections (at minimum) the “Buyer” expects in the bid
- The importance of cover page (and back cover) – first thing the “Buyer” visualizes
- How to generate a compelling table of contents
- How to populate the RFP questions and its logical flow
- Bid formatting in MS word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Dos and Don’ts in the template design
- Template design exercise on live RFP
This module will discuss about all aspects of writing the proposal document. How to gather content from the team and version control of the document. We will also discuss about the key challenges encountered and how to develop the proposal keeping in mind the submission to “Buyer”
- Basic research and identifying gaps to be filled
- Designing version control taxonomy and its importance
- Consequences of not versioning - practical examples
- Planning for the deadline in mind and reverse calculation
- The 3 most common types of bid submission – which effects proposal development
- Case discussion/examples of bid submission categories
- Kick off meeting and inviting attendees – Act as the moderator
- 10 key RFP points to brainstorm in the kick off meeting
- Case discussion
- Operational and strategic restructuring of a Global diversified Financial Services group
This module will discuss about responding to each and every questions/requirements of the RFP. We will discuss ways to make the responses not only compliant, but also strong and effective. Key discussion items include:
- Creating a storyline and weaving it across the proposal
- The impact of graphic elements – charts, diagrams, images, callouts, pull quotes etc.
- Examples - market shares and the best way to represent it
- Effective use of various heading styles and its impact
- Put yourself in the shoes of the “Buyer”
- When, and when not, to include marketing materials
- Case discussion - Cross selling additional risk advisory services
- The critical matrix – feature, benefits, and differentiators
- Practical examples of the matrix
- Examples of developing the matrix:
- Case discussion - Internal audit services, Overnight turnaround of a bank’s ATM business
- What is the difference between stated and implied needs of the requirements
- Case discussion - M&A and post acquisition people consulting for a technology giant
This module will discuss about the skill sets required effective write a winning executive summary. It also outlines the importance of executive summary as the game changer. The various learning aspects include:
- Most often, the only part an economic decision maker reads
- At what stage the summary should be drafted in the proposal development process?
- A compelling reason to read the following 50 pages
- What salutation your summary provides and its impact?
- The 5 secrets of a winning executive summary
- The concept of value proposition (how it differs from your differentiators)
- Case discussion
- Examples of winning executive summaries
- Examples of bad executive summaries
- Key sections within the summary
- Cover letters/Transmittal letter and how it is different from executive summary
- The road towards an RFP/Bid
- Overview of C-Level meeting documents
- Categories of marketing collaterals and their specific usage
- Examples of the most common and customized collaterals
- Sales funnel analysis
- After RFP to project sign-off (key activities)
- Orals and presentations
- Board room real life experience of orals meetings
- Pricing and price negotiations
- Introduction to e-Auction and actual bidding
- Service/solution provider transitions and key challenges
- Developing/Modifying project timeline (sample timeline analysis)
- Negotiating on transition costs
Inquiry for Pre Sales & Bid Management Training
Please Find Pre Sales And Bid Management Training Course Duration
Saturday – Sunday
35 – 45 (Hours)
35 – 45 (Hours)
What is Pre-Sales?
Pre-selling refers to a condition to educate your visions related to a specific product and service. There is a need to remove any possible objections or battle your prospects will have about a specific product/service. It is just by removing any objections or even resistance your prospects have that will they find into a shopping mood.
Why Need Pre Sale for a business?
Pre-Sales is a broadly widely valued team in the IT/ITES Services areas for all the back end assistance or even knowledge they create for winning large scale bids. The Business Analysts discussion with the customer and confine the needs. Both teams work in tandem and add considerably to win large deals. Particularly in the initial stage when the product is new and you are creating a procedure to sell, Pre-Sales implies to calm down Product Management, Training & Product Support and Product Delivery among others.
What is Bid Management?
Bid Management requires the organization of writing, submission as well as paperwork of bids. It is important that an organization has a tried and confident process in place for ending all of it's tenders. This assists to keep quality as well as timely delivery. Just enjoying a more streamlined procedure which is proficient, with quality control measures in place, will convert an organization's Bid Writing and even Management processes.
What is Pre-Bid Scenario?
Providing the chances to bid on silent auction products before your event is a grand way to begin raising funds as well as creating build excitement. There is no exact time like the present to start raising money!” Don’t wait. Begin everything with online fundraising as quickly as you can. Let your auction products begins raising cash in the weeks before your event, not simply on event night.
What is Sales funnel analysis?
A sales funnel is well known powerful marketing tool, chiefly for online marketers who naturally don't have a possibility of having personal contact with their readers as well as customers as it's all completed online. Sales funnel analysis is to put a possible customer with the help of a series of steps planned to lead them through a funnel so that if and when they arrive at the end, they'll have little preference but to buy the offer being promoted to them.
No posts were found.