ETL Testing Training @ Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida
- Database management and tools
- How to implement data warehousing?
- Why data warehousing is important?
- OLTP and OLAP database
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- Data Acquisition
- Data extraction
- Data transformation
- Data Loading
- Data mart
- Data Modeling
- Bid Data (Hadoop)
- SQL in RDBMS
- DDL, DML and working with SQL Queries
- Hadoop Distributed file system
- Apache Pig
- Microsoft Excel and VBA
- ETL architecture.
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices to Create quality documentations (Test plans, Test Scripts and Test closure summaries)
- How to detect the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with developer team for resolving the defects
- Production validation testing
- Metadata testing
- Data completeness testing
- Data accuracy testing
- Data transformation testing
- Data quality testing
- GUI/Navigation Testing
- Data transformation and Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Duplicate check
- Date validation
- ETL Bugs
- Difference between ETL Testing and Database testing
- Business transformation logic
- ETL software
- Test components of ETL warehousing
- Create, design and execute test cases
- Identify problems and provide solutions
- Write SQL queries for different scenarios
Inquiry for ETL Testing Training
Please Find ETL Testing Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|ETL Testing Course||4o (Hours)|
What is ETL Testing?
ETL refers to extracting, transforming and loading, which is a specific technique of gathering data from different sources and transforming it into a singular database allowing the user to perform data warehousing and relational database management without any issues. ETL testing is an important form of database testing, which ensures that the data gathered and transformed is of high quality and free from any kind of errors. SLA Consultants India is known to offer the best ETL testing training course to candidates who wish to learn Database Management techniques. We possess some of the most highly regarded and experienced trainers who would help you enhance your software testing skills and make you a suitable candidate.
Why Join Software Training Programme?
Development of error-free and high-quality software is the current essential need of every organisation as it allows them to perform their valuable operations effectively and in a timely manner. By joining a reliable software training program you will be eligible for the role of software developer and software tester in a reputed application development companies and earn a great income. Software Testing is one of the most highly demanding and admired job profile in the current market with extensive job security and growth opportunities. SLA is known to be the leading software testing training course provider in Delhi, Gurgaon and NCR.
What is Software Testing Life Cycle?
Software Testing life cycle refers to the testing procedure of the software which ensures its quality and functionality along with fulfilling the needs of the clients. The process starts with system study, then proceeds to test plan, design test cases, execute in test cases through Manual and Automation Testing, reporting defects, regression test analysis and reporting summary. This is the main model used by every software development company for their testing process. This process allows the software testers to identify the errors in the program and find out the main reason behind its occurrence and make necessary changes to get rid of that error, ensuring a quality product as required by the client.
What is Automation Testing Training?
Automation Testing training refers to the training of software verification during the development of the program, which verifies the functionality of the program such as running, initialization, analysis, execution and delivery, which are automatically performed by specialised tools. Automated testing is an important step in the software testing process used by every software development companies to rectify errors from the software easily. SLA Consultants India offers best Automation Testing training which allows the candidate to learn and use automated tools and ensures the developed software is free of errors. We provide high-quality training with latest tools and unmatchable environment to hone your testing skills at par with the competition.
What are SDLC models in Software Testing?
Software development life cycle, or simply SDLC, refers to the process of software development which starts from planning and designing and ends with deployment and testing of the software. The development of the software is planned in details and then developed and maintained accordingly in order to meet the specific requirements of the client. SDLC model allows the company to develop a remarkable and effective software in a quick time, which is able to meet all the specific needs of the client and make their functionalities an easy affair. SLA Consultants India has the best team of software testing trainers with immense experience and knowledge on every concept.
Education Eligibility Need? If yes? then What ?
There are some eligibility criteria that you need to fulfil if you want to attend our ETL software testing training from SLA Consultants India. Graduation degree in any stream, particularly in computer application or a certification degree from a reputed institution in software development would be highly regarded. Other than this you don't need any particular educational qualification or specific skills in order to join the course, however, having some knowledge of programming language and software development along with good analytical mind and problem-solving skills would be most preferable.