Equity Research & Technical Stock Market Analyst Training @ Delhi & Gurgaon
- Lookup & Reference Functions & Mathematical Functions
- Text Function & Date & Time Function
- Logical Functions & Other Functions
- Data Management
- Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:
- Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:
- To give you the capacity to understand the theory and apply, in real world situations, the techniques that has been developed in equity research.
- To give you the big picture of equity research so that you can understand how things fit together.
- To show you that equity research is fun.
- Prepare a blank excel sheet with separate Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows and use neat formats
- Populate the historical financial statements and do the necessary adjustment for non-recurring items (one-time expenses or gains).
- Philosophy of Technical Analysis.
- Overview on Financial Markets.
- The principles of the Dow Theory - Interpreting Trends and combining them with Support and Resistance levels.
- Basics of Technical Analysis
- Bar chart,
- Candle Chart,
- Line Chart etc.
- Trend & Trend Line.
- Volume, OBV and Open Interest.
- Understanding moving averages
- Simple Moving Averages,
- Exponential Moving Averages
- An in-depth study of Moving Averages and the role it plays in determining a trade. The multiple uses of Moving Averages for different time horizons of trades.
- How to identify market trends.
- Candle Patterns :
- Hanging Man etc.
- Chart Patterns - Understanding the psychology behind a pattern and its formation. Interpretation of Chart patterns and the significance of volume while using patterns. Evolving a Trading strategy based on patterns.
- Head and Shoulders,
- Cup and Handle,
- Flags and Pennants etc.
- Descending triangles,
- Head & Shoulder Top,
- Symmetrical Triangles,
- Wedges etc.
- How to identify entry and exit signals using oscillators and volatility indicators
- Stochastic etc.
- Advance/Decline Line.
- Understanding on Options
- Put/Call Ratio
- VIX (Volatility Index)
- Bollinger Bands
- Donchian Channels
- Parabolic SAR
- Setting Price Targets using Fibonacci.
- Fibonacci extension
- Swing Trading.
- Trading with Futures & Options - with a basic study on the Risk, Reward and Timing relating to Derivative based trading approach.
- Day Trading - Exposure to real life situations using technical analysis with mechanical systems. Running scans / stock picking on a Real-time basis. Post completion of course having LIVE Market training, to feel the reel zest of stock market.
Inquiry for Equity Research & Stock Market Analyst Training
Please find the course duration details.
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Module 1 – 3||75 – 80 (Hours)|
|Days||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Monday to Friday||2 Hours||1.5 – 2 Months|
|Saturday/Sunday||2-3 Hours||4 Months|
|Sunday||2-3 Hours||6 Months|
How can I become a technical analyst in stock market?
A technical analyst is a very important person in any business organisation who is responsible for identifying latest trends in the market and make accurate predictions based on market data to help the company increase their sales and revenue. In order to become a successful and professional technical analyst in the stock market, you need to learn various aspects of the stock market, market condition, data analytics, data analysis tools, equity research, data validation and other important functions. By joining our industry focused and most reliable equity research and technical stock market analyst training, you will be able to learn all the duties and responsibilities of a technical analyst and grab a promising opportunity quickly.
How do I become a successful technical analyst in stock market?
To become a technical analyst in the stock market, you first need to gain the concepts of stock market and ability to forecast its condition with high accuracy, which you can achieve through our equity research and stock market analyst training. However, to improvise your skills and become a successful candidate requires deep concentration, hard work and working closely with experts. This would allow you to learn special tips and tricks about the stock market, giving you the capability to help your respective company make better financial decisions. As your experience as a stock market analyst increases, you will begin to achieve great success.
What does an equity research analyst do?
An equity research analyst monitors the latest trends in specific industries and keeps tracks of their performances.
He makes stock market predictions based on the data collected from the performance of different industries.
He is also responsible for making decisions such as when to buy or sell stocks.
Equity research analyst also reviews the annual statement of the company such as profit and loss statement, balance sheet statement, cash flow statement, etc.
Finding out the amount of debt, legal liabilities and the market trends company currently have.
How is equity analyst as career option in India?
Equity analyst, which is also called investment analyst is responsible for keeping track and assess the performance of the company’s shares in the stock market to help the company increase their revenue chances by taking better investment decisions. The job scope for equity analyst is huge in India as many insurance companies, security firms, investment banking and finance business corporations constantly search for such candidates to help them understand the market condition and grab every investment opportunity. The pay scale in these business sectors for this job profile is incredibly great and pursuing equity research as a career in India can be a life-changing decision for you.
How do I start research on stock market trading?
It takes a lot of time and effort to begin research in stock market trading, but there must be a start to achieving desired results. First, you need to learn some important terminology such as equity, dividends, shares, market capitalization, price to earning ratio, etc. This will give you a better understanding of trading in stock market. Now comes the tricky part where you need to research about a particular company and see if it is worth investing. This requires hard training from experts which you can get from SLA Consultants India, where we will not only help you understand the facts behind stock market trading but also analyse the market conditions well and predict company’s performance with accuracy.
How much an equity analysts or research analysts earns in India?
The salary of equity analyst or research analyst depends on the experience they possess in their field along with the company by whom they are hired. Still, a Fresher can start off with 25,000 INR per month, which increases as per their experience. The earnings can be reached over 1,00,000 within 5-10 years and with promotion as a fund manager or other high ranking job profile, the salary can reach over 5-6,00,000 INR per month. However, as said before, it all depends on the experience you possess, your skills and expertise, your ability to make better predictions and decision-making skills. Nonetheless, these are certainly one of the most sought after and highly desirable job profile in India. Equip the skills of Equity Research Analyst, Finance Analyst, Stock Market Analyst to be in the count of the top analyst in our Nation.
No posts were found.