CORPORATE FINANCE (MODELING & EQUITY) Training
Lookup & Reference Functions:-VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’sSum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct.
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time.
Logical Functions:-And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If, Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min
Data Management:- Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis:- Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table,
Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:- Advanced Chart Technique, How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart, Two-Variable Data Table
Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:- Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data Split. Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export Data, Protect/Unprotect Sheets/Workbooks, Worksheet Formatting and Print Display.
Advanced Dashboard & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
- Simple exercise/model in excel
- Flags to make the Model Flexible
- Understanding Business Model And Creating a Financial Model Template
- Identification of Business Drivers and Modeling
- Implementing simple business modeling case in Excel
- Project cost and its typical components
- Modeling Assumptions for Future projections
- Capital Expenditure phasing and modeling
- Infusion of debt and equity
- Modeling financial projections
- Implementing Interest During Construction
- Creating macros and Breaking Circular Loops
- Term Loan Modeling – Debt schedule – Monthly, Quarterly and annual schedules
- Modeling the Depreciation Schedule – Book and Income Tax Depreciation
- Modeling Working Capital Tax Modeling
- Adjusting accumulated losses
- Modeling MAT and MAT credit
- Modeling Dividend / Retained Earning Schedule
- Custom formatting for checks and balances
C. Valutation & Decision
- Creating and Modeling financial statements from the various schedules
- Cash flow statement
- Balance Sheet
- Analysis – (Case Study)
- Performing sensitivity/scenario analysis
- Performing Ratio Analysis
- Conducting Covenant Testing
- Assessment of debt serviceability – DSCR
- Calculating Returns
- Project IRR
- Equity IRR
- Performing Valuation using DCF (FCFF and Enterprise Value)
D. Project Finance
- Understanding the Project Finance Mode
- Characteristics of Project Finance
- Risk and contractual arrangement to Mitigate Risk
- Understanding the Escrow Arrangement
- Cash Flow Waterfall model
- Basics of Public Private Partnership (PPP) framework
- Creating a financial model from scratch>
- Making modeling assumptions
- Modeling all schedules
- Creating all financial statements
- Calculating viability & returns
- To give you the capacity to understand the theory and apply, in real world situations, the techniques that has been developed in equity research
- To give you the big picture of equity research so that you can understand how things fit together.
- To show you that equity research is fun.
B. Approach: Prepare Equity Research Model (base)
- Prepare a blank excel sheet with separate Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows and use neat formats
- Populate the historical financial statements and do the necessary adjustment for non-recurring items (one-time expenses or gains).
- Perform the Fundamental Analysis (Ratio Analysis) for historical years (vertical analysis, horizontal analysis and trend analysis and calculate ROEs using DuPont).
Inquiry for Corporate Finance (Modeling & Equity) Training
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Module 1- 5||120 – 135 Hours|
|Module 1- 3||90 – 100 Hours|
|Module 3 – 4||80 – 85 Hours|
|Module 1,2 & 4||90 – 100 Hours|
What is the best way to learn to do financial modelling?
If you are eager to become a professional financial analyst then you need to learn how to perform financial modelling. There are various ways you can learn to do that, although, one thing which you will constantly find in financial modelling is the use of MS Excel. If you have good MS Excel skills, then you can learn financial modelling by watching the online tutorials uploaded by experts on numerous websites for free. It will give you a fair idea on how to perform financial modelling. Or you can also attend a quality and reliable financial modelling training course from SLA Consultants India, where our highly skilled and experienced trainers will assist you in learning one of the widely utilised methods to track the financial situation of the company and take important decisions.
Which is the best institution for Financial Analyst training program in Delhi?
There are hundreds of training institutes offering the best Financial Analyst course, or so they claim. However, SLA Consultants India is a certified and award winning training institute with over seven years of successful run and track record that is unmatchable by any institute in the National Capital. Our past financial modelling students are currently placed in reputed firms for the post of financial analyst and related with great income and opportunity. We provide the students with updated course material and advanced tools that allows them much flexibility and reliability. Our instructors are well admired and trained personnel with a vast amount of experience in the finance field who pass on their knowledge with dedication.
What is the scope to learn corporate financial modelling & equity research?
- Every organisation, no matter the scale, requires professionals who could analyse their financial condition and find out if they have what it takes to be in the business.
- Equity research is the way to find out the financial condition of the company by developing financial models, which projects the company’s situation.
- Companies need to create financial models at every stage of their activities, which makes them make better financial decisions and improve their condition.
- Investments institutions, banks, the stock market, along with many other industries regularly requires professionals to forecast the future and predict the market conditions to launch their new campaigns and make new investments.
What is financial modelling Training?
Financial Modelling Training is a specialised course designed to help aspiring Financial Analysts and Stock Analysts learn to make financial models which would allow them to track the condition of the market and company’s growth over the past few years. This helps the company makes some important decisions that would increase their growth rate and eliminate the factors responsible for the delay in productivities. SLA Consultants India provides the best and reliable financial modelling training to candidates in Delhi, Gurgaon and NCR at a very reasonable price. We use the latest technology and tools to help the participants grasp the complex knowledge of stock market and our trained and certified teachers make sure that the students comprehend every concept with full details and lead a successful career ahead.
what is a cash flow statement in Financial Analyst?
Cash Flow Statement in Financial Analyst is a financial statement that showcases the changes in balance sheet accounts and how it affects the income of cash in the company. Cash flow statement in financial analyst reports the impact of company’s investments, operations and financial activities over an accounting period, which helps the financial analyst to
- Understand where the company has obtained the cash and where it was spent.
- Find out the difference between cash flow and net income
- If the company has enough money to sustain the business after spending cash on activities
- If the company is capable of paying their debts
- And if the company is capable of making new investments.
How MS Excel plays an important role in financial modeling?
With the help of advanced features of MS Excel, a financial analyst can perform data manipulation and navigation, analyze the gathered data, represent the data in a simpler form, make a graphical representation of the data, calculate high amount of data in seconds, compute separate data without any struggle and predict the formation of new data after researching the information from previous times. MS Excel can be used to make charts, tables, making logical assumptions, perform conditional formatting, use arrays and much more, all that in a matter of seconds if you know the shortcut keys and advanced features such as LOOKUP and reference
Financial Modeling refers to a graphical representation of the financial condition of theMay 25, 2017
Financial Analyst is one of the most coveted careers in the financial industries these dayMay 29, 2017
Everybody is trying to turn highly frugal, more traditional and smart when it comes to theJune 26, 2017
Financial Modeling is considered one of the major factors in making key decisions for anyMay 31, 2017