GST-GOODS & SERVICE TAX TRAINING COURSES - @ DELHI / GURGAON BY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
- Important Definitions. (Section 2)
- Why GST is Necessary?
- Impact of GST.
- Benefits/ Demerits.
- Different Rates of GST.
- Migration of Existing Dealer.
- Registration Structure under GST.
- Persons required to be registered.
- Process of Registration.
- Amendment in Registration.
- Cancellation of Registration.
- Forms for GST Registration
- GST REG-01- Application.
- GST REG-02- Acknowledgement.
- GST REG-06- Certificate.
- REG-01 to REG-30
- Definition & Important Notes to Return.
- Types of Returns. (Annual Return, First Return, Regular Return)
- Notice to Return Defaulters.
- Levy of Late Fee.
- Goods and Services Tax Practitioners
- Various Return Form
- e. GSTR-I, II ,III, 3B
- Refund of Tax (Section-54)
- Refund in Certain Cases (Section-55)
- Interest on Delayed Refunds (Section-56)
- Consumer Welfare Fund (Section-57)
- Utilization of Fund (section-58)
- Eligibility & Conditions for taking ITC (Section-16)
- Block Credit (Section-17)
- Availability of Credit in Special Cases (Section-18)
- ITC for Job Work (Section-19)
- ITC Distribution by ISD (section-20)
- Collect of Tax at Source - E Commerce
- Special Provision for Job Worker
- Composition Levy Section 10
- Quarterly Return for Compounding Taxable Person GSTR-4
- Payment of Tax, Interest, Penalty and other charges Section 49
- Interest on delayed payment of tax Section 50
- Tax Deduction at source Section 51
- Tax Invoices Section 31
- Time and Value of Supply Section (12-15) Chapter IV
- Transitional Provisions Section (139-142) Chapter XX
- Important Definitions. Section 2
- Determination of Nature of Supply (Section 7-9)
- Place of Supply of Goods and/or Services (Section 10-14)
- Zero Rated Supply (Section 16)
Inquiry for E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST + PD Training
What is the prerequisite of GST Training ?
You have to hold graduate degree in commerce with 2+ years of experience in Accounting , working knowledge of service tax, vat will be added advantage to learn this course.
Is the faculty Chartered Accountant ?
Yes, all faculty will be Chartered Accountant
CA Prabhakar Gupta
9999430200 | 9999340492
Expert In : Income Tax Advisory, Sales Tax Advisory, Service Tax Advisory, Statutory Audit, Compliance Audit, Legal Audits, Corporate Secretarial Services, Legal Advisory, Financial Planning, Fund Raising, Due Diligence, Litigation, Corporate Restructuring, Merger & Acquisition and other allied services
Does GST Training is 100% Practical ?
This GST Course is a combination of Law, Rules & practical usage of goods and service tax. Moreover our CA Trainer will be a tax advisory for many companies and he is helping Accounting Software Companies for GST configuration. This is a practical GST Training Course. Before joining our program you can take a demo class as well.
Are the Chartered Accountant Trainer Expert in GST ?
Yes, All CA trainers are tax advisory for many companies and he is helping Accounting Software Companies for GST configuration.
Goods & Service Tax Course Benefits ?
GST is a game changer in Indian economy. Learning Goods & Service Tax ( GST ) will make you leader in accounting job. All GST rules has came and accounting professional / CA started using GST. Our GST Course definitely helps you to gain knowledge-skills-salary.
To Whom I Contact
You can contact on given details in website. You can drop in an email or leave us a message or simply call us for GST & Income Tax Training . You can also walk into any of our corporate offices in NCR to get the details of the program that interests you. Use link www.slaconsultantsindia.com/contactus.aspx
No posts were found.