HR SOCIAL COMPLIANCE AUDIT - Training @ Delhi / Gurgaon
- Definition of the term “Audit” , “Compliances”.
- What is CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Purpose of Audit.
- Why Compliances / Need of Compliances.
- Social Compliances – Objective.
- Measuring Compliances.
- Types of Compliances.
- ILO – International Labour Organization.
- Labour standards outlined by ILO.
- Forced Labour
- Child Labour
- Freedom of Association.
- Working Hours.
- Health and Safety.
- Different Industry Codes.
- Code of Conduct.
- Social Compliances – Subcontracting.
- Social Compliances – Environmental Protection.
- Types of Audit.
Inquiry for Hr Social Compliance Audit Training
Please find the course and fee details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|HR Social Compliances||25 (Hours)|
What is social compliance audit?
What is the importance of HR Compliance?
What is a professional certification compliance audit?
What is hr audit?
How can I become a social compliance auditor? Are there any courses for it?
What is compliance verification?
No posts were found.