HR SOCIAL COMPLIANCE AUDIT - Training @ Delhi / Gurgaon
- Definition of the term “Audit” , “Compliances”.
- What is CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Purpose of Audit.
- Why Compliances / Need of Compliances.
- Social Compliances – Objective.
- Measuring Compliances.
- Types of Compliances.
- ILO – International Labour Organization.
- Labour standards outlined by ILO.
- Forced Labour
- Child Labour
- Freedom of Association.
- Working Hours.
- Health and Safety.
- Different Industry Codes.
- Code of Conduct.
- Social Compliances – Subcontracting.
- Social Compliances – Environmental Protection.
- Types of Audit.
Inquiry for Hr Social Compliance Audit Training
Please find the course and fee details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|HR Social Compliances||25 (Hours)|
What is social compliance audit?
What is the importance of HR Compliance?
What is a professional certification compliance audit?
What is hr audit?
How can I become a social compliance auditor? Are there any courses for it?
What is compliance verification?
HR Training has been gaining a lot of importance lately. It is especially due to the factFebruary 23, 2017
HR Payroll training course is something which should be carry out by those straight workinJune 10, 2017
How to Build Employee monthly salary slip with all Aspect? For several learning experts, sMay 9, 2017