SAP CRM (Technical) Training Course @ Delhi & Gurgaon
- Overview of CRM
- SAP GUI Vs CRM User
- Importance and benefits of SAP CRM
- Object-oriented ABAP
- CRM Middleware
- Architecture of CRM
- Data type in CRM
- Creating transactional and master data
- CRM business role
- Header and navigation area
- Work area and title
- History saved searches and system links
- Header area
- Assignment blocks
- Class, object, interface
- Building classes
- Features and methods
- Inheritance and events
- Super, static, abstract class
- Final and friend class
- What is model view controller design?
- MVC design pattern
- Developing new component
- Creating view with value and model node
- UI configuration tool
- Component and customer controller
- Context nodes binding
- Runtime repository editor
- Inbound and outbound plugs
- Controller class
- Event handler
- Context class and nodes
- Attributes in context node
- Techniques of an attributes
- Business object layer
- Presentation layer
- Generic interaction layer
- Development of enhancement set
- Assigning enhancement set to client
- Allocating elements to enhancement set
- Enhancing the view and components
- Interface and usage of components
- Navigational links
- BOL, GENIL Structure
- Child and parent entity
- Root, search and dynamic search objects
- Access and dependent objects
- Tracking inbound and outbound queues
- Monitoring BDoc’s
- Interview preparation
- Resume building
- Real-time objects
Inquiry for SAP Training Course
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|SAP CRM(Technical)||40 – 50 (Hours)|
What would be the schedule of the SAP CRM (Technical) training program?
Does SLA provide the certification after completion of training?
Do you provide training classes at weekend as well?
What is the eligibility to enrol for SAP CRM Technical training?
Is the SAP CRM Technical course content is updated provided by SLA consultants?
Do you provide the placement support after completion of training?
No posts were found.