SAP PM Training Course @ Delhi & Gurgaon
- What is SAP PM?
- Features and requirement of SAP PM
- SAP FICO
- Information system
- ASAP methodology
- Collect requirements
- Blueprint of the business
- Unit and integration testing
- SAP Support Process
- Master Data in SAP
- GL account
- Material Master
- Pricing strategy
- Activity type
- Cost center
- QM Master Data
- Classification of Master Data
- Tech objects
- Fleet objects
- Functional location
- Work center
- Measuring points and counters
- FL Bom
- PM General Transaction Data
- Plant maintenance notification
- Order creation
- Task list selection
- Calculation of cost
- Material issue to order
- Operation actual time
- Labor cost treatment
- Order status management
- Prerequisites of calibration order
- Process flow of calibration order
- Prerequisites of refurbishment order
- Process flow
- Single-cycle plan
- Multiple counter plan
- Strategy based plan
- Scheduling and deadline monitoring
- Key Data Structures and Configuration
- Overview of ABAP
- QM – PM Integration
- Measuring documents
- PM notification and order reports
- Master data reports
- Integrated repros
Inquiry for SAP Training Course
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|SAP PM||40 – 50 (Hours)|
What are the prerequisites to pursue an SAP PM Course for Certification?
Do you provide training at weekend as well?
Where is your institute located at?
How can I enrol for the SAP PM certification?
Do you provide training on live projects?
What are the career opportunity after completion of SAP PM training!
No posts were found.