SAP HR-HCM Course @ Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for SAP HR-HCM Training
SAP HR HCM (Human Capital Management) refers to an important HR tool used to record data of the employees from their hiring to their termination from the company. It is an essential program that allows the human resource team to track the records of their employees and make sure they are performing their role in the organisation well. It stores data such as employee designation, salary, role, work timings, address and other necessary details, which helps the company to fully understand their employees.
SAP HR HCM is categorised in different parts that include organisation management, time management, personnel management, payroll and personnel administration. It is one of the most important roles in the HR department as it allows better productivity and management which leads to the growth of the organisation. Thus, anyone looking to make a career in HR must learn SAP HCM in order to find a promising job as an HR in any reputed industry. SLA Consultants India is a leading SAP HR HCM Training provider in Delhi NCR and is equipped with professional instructors, latest tools and system, updated course material and unmatchable learning environment that helps the students to grab the comprehension of SAP HCM efficiently and become a professional HR.
SAP (Systems Applications Products) is world’s leader in Enterprise Resource Planning software.
SAP-HR HCM aids the Human Resource Management to perform their duties such as hiring candidates, organizational management, personnel administration, time management, payroll processing and much more.
SLA Consultants India is a leading platform for candidates who wish to enter this big field and make a promising career out of it. Since SAP-HR HCM has such a huge scope in the market, many MBA HR students and working professionals eagerly look for a quality SAP HCM Training Institute who can polish their HR Management skills and give them guidance to master the most successful business planning software. SLA gives them the opportunity and the platform they require to make their dreams come true.
The course will cover all the trivial and major elements of the subject with fine details and the students will be guided by our industry best professionals who have been in the field for over decades. They are highly experienced, trained and friendly and give their best to assist the student in overcoming any obstacles they find in their way of success.
- The SAP-HR HCM course will begin with the introduction to ERP and SAP, proceeding towards the latest development in the SAP.
- The students will then move forward to Organizational Management where they will learn about the structures in SAP HCM along with Object relationships and evaluation path.
- Personnel Administration will be taught with maintaining employee attributes, promotion, compensation, transfer, and other elements of handling the employees.
- Later, in the course, the students will gain knowledge on how to manage time and how to schedule works to increase the productivity with quality.
- Payroll processing classes will also be provided to help you understand the Indian and US payroll process and how to compute wages accurately.
Recruitment's and Training is another important topic that will be covered in SAP HCM Course to ready the candidate take on the vital task of searching, recruiting and training the personnel for the company.
Course Duration: 80-90 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(SAP HR-HCM TRAINING) for 14 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - SAP HR-HCM Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
SAP HR-HCM Training Course
- Introduction to ERP & SAP
- Overview on SAP HR Sub Modules
- Introduction to Project Implementation Methodologies (ASAP Methodology)
- Implementation Road Map
- System Land Scape - 3 tier Architecture
- Need Platforms of SAP Architecture
- Need of Technical/Administration /Portal Consultants in Functional Environment
- New Dimension SAP Modules involved in SAP HCM
- Introduction to New Dimensional E- Modules in SAP HC
- System Navigation
- Organizational Management Introduction
- Structure in SAP HCM
- Structure of Relationships
- Syntax of Relationship
- Methods of Creating Org. Structure
- Simple Maintenance
- Expert Mode
- Organizational and Staffing
- Menu guided, Open and Action guided methods
- Editing of Objects and Relationships
- Validity Period
- Info type in OM
- Plan version –Definition and setting of New plan Versions
- Objects Number Ranges
- Evaluation Path
- Integration setting with OM and PA
- Master Data – Definition and its use in SAP HCM
- Enterprise structure- Definition and Assignment
- Company Code
- Personnel Area
- Personnel Sub Area
- Personnel structure – Definition and Assignment
- Employee Group
- Employee Subgroup
- Payroll Area and Control Record (with Retroactive Accounting Period)
- Financial Accounting Global Settings
- Global Parameters
- Fiscal Year Variants
- Posting Periods
- Employee Attributes
- Info types and sub types
- Features in SAP HCM importance and various feature configurations according to requirement
- Number Ranges for Employee personnel numbers-internal & External with Feature Setup
- Customizing User Procedures:
- Configuration of Personnel actions –Info group – Action Menu
- Organizational Re- assignment
- Dynamic actions –Use, Configuration with Business Requirements
- Info type Menus
- Additional Action – Activations and its use
- Customizing User Interfaces:
- Info type screen modifications
- Info type Header Modifications
- Administrator group & defaulting through feature
- Discussion on business requirement in OM and PA modules in Combine for easy understanding of Real time Business Scenario
- Introduction to time management – time management process in HR
- Domain and SAP HR time management differentiation a discussion
- Positive and Negative Time Recording – with Business Process Discussion
- Public Holidays – configuration of different types of Holidays
- Holiday Calendar with Business scenarios – Applicability with Enterprise Structure
- Factory Calendar in HR Perspective
- Grouping – Personnel sub Area & employee sub group Grouping in Time Management
- Work Schedules
- Break Schedule
- Daily work Schedules (with Variants-with Business Scenarios)
- Period work schedules
- Day types and Day type selection rules
- ESG, Holiday calendar assignment for PSA
- Work Schedule Rules
- Introduction to Absences and Attendance
- Absences quotas Configuration
- Counting Rules for Absences/Attendances
- Deduction Rules
- Assignments of different rules in Absences/Attendances.
- Time Management Info types
- Quota Updates:
- Manual (PA30)
- Through Report RPTQTAOO
- Through Time Evaluation (RPTIME00)
- Positive Time Recording – Understanding of different Time Evaluation Schemas Used.
- How to use Positive time Evaluation In the Organizations with different business scenarios.
- Introduction to time sheet in time evaluation
- What is cross application time sheet (CATS) –Overview and usage in Various time business scenarios.
- CATS- Roles and Authorizations
- Time Interface development required in positive time management
- Use of Time Management Process with ESS/MSS scenarios- leave application, Time booking, Approvals in HR master data Update
- Introduction to payroll- HR domain process and SAP HCM Process-discussion on understanding the same
- Payroll area and Control Record (with Retroactive Accounting)
- Generation of payroll periods- period and date modifiers (with different country fiscal year settings) – Relevancy of this Time management
- Payment date setup and modifications
- ESG for CAP and PCR
- Pay scale structure
- Pay scale Area
- Pay scale type
- Pay scale Group
- Pay scale level
- Wage Types- concept, types & use of wage types
- Primary wage types
- Secondary Wage types
- Features used in payroll Wage types characteristics
- Valuation of wage type
- Wage type model and defaulting of WT model
- Configuration of basic pay info type
- Concept of Annual salary and configuration and applicability to the relevant countries
- Other payroll info types configuration – General and country specific
- Payroll- Multi Country payroll – an understanding
- Payroll processing in SAP system
- Review of relevant data maintained for payroll process.
- Payroll driver- For US & India.( with Reference to other countries too)
- US statutory process & US specific info types maintenance
- US specific Tax Settings.
- Understanding of US payroll Driver & Payroll Schema in SAP HCM Payroll Process
- Business Understanding of Garnishment in US payroll
- Understanding of US Process Logic in SAP
- US Reports and subsequent payroll activities.
- Configuration of INDIA specific payroll settings
- Concepts of Allowance grouping for INDIA
- Other Statutory configuration on exemptions, HRA, Car & Conveyance etc.,
- Understanding of Indian Payroll driver, payroll schema & India specific Payroll functions in SAP HCM
- India specific reports and subsequent payroll activities.
- Payroll schema & Personnel calculations rules- Customizing the same for the multiple business scenario like time calculation and proration etc.,
- Checking of payroll results
- Understanding and customizing the Remunerations statement
- Subsequent payroll activities:
- Bank transverse process/Cash/Cash Payment o FICO posting from HR and Finance Perspective.
- Introduction Benefits – Country dependency
- Benefits Area
- Benefits provider
- Understanding of plan Categories and configuring of plans and plan types
- Customizing of contribution groupings
- Setting up of Plans
- Plan details and options
- Dependent details with coverage details
- Cost Grouping and cost variants
- Mapping of plan types with relevant plans
- Flexible administration
- Administrative Parameters
- Pre- Requisite and co- requisite plans
- Benefits Adjustment
- First and second program grouping
- Employee eligibility
- Benefits info types
- Integration of benefits of payroll
- Check the Results in Payroll
- Check the Results in Payroll
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Workforce requirement and Advertisement
- Recruitments instruments
- Address for recruitments instruments
- Applicant Administration
- Personnel Officer
- Applicant Structure
- Applicant Group, Range & Unsolicited Applicant Group
- Applicant selection
- Applicant Status text
- Overall and Vacancy status
- Applicant Status reason
- Permissibility of Status reason to status
- Applicant Data
- Creating of new advertisement
- Receipt of application
- Application Actions
- Transferring of applicant data to personnel Administration
- Training and Events-An introduction
- Training requirement
- Defining Cost of Training
- Location / Building address for the training or business event
- Business Event Group
- Business Event Type
- Maintaining employee data for Business event type
- Multiple Business scenarios like pre- Book, Cancellation and re-book etc., for attendance
- Introduction to Personnel Development
- Career & Success planning
- Qualification and Catalogue
- Profile match up
- Integration with PD from other Modules
- Setting up of rating scales
- Setting up of Qualifications catalog
- Appraisal systems
- Form of Appraisals
- Appraisal Catalog
- Use of Compensation Management
- Job Pricing
- Salary Surveys
- Budget types
- Preparation of projects in ASAP methodology
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Consultants in different phases of project
- Understanding the HCM specific process in HCM implementation.
- Data Upload process in SAP project
- Usage of- Standard and custom developed Upload tools
- Process of generation the customized developments
- Standard Report in SAP HCM – Understanding and execution
- Development of Custom Reports in SAP HCM projects- process and executing the same
- Process of preparing the project oriented documents in the customized developments
- Project documents used in the SP HCM project implementation
- Detailed information on Business Blueprint, AS IS – TO BE Documents
- Different Project specification documents
- Support project process handling – issue resolution process, tools in managing issues.
- Client interaction and communication
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of the Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Module 1 – 14||80 – 90 Hours|
What is The Benefit of SAP HCM Course ?
SAP HCM is an important tool for human resource management that helps them in performing their duties which include recruitment and selection, training and development, personal and professional development, payroll processing, time management and more. Any individual who wishes to become a professional HR must learn how to operate SAP HR HCM tool as it would offer them huge benefits in their career path. These benefits include putting more weight on their resume when interviewing for an HR job profile, increased chances of getting the job due to certification, attracting the eyes of the recruiter, higher salary and it also adds more credibility to your SAP skills, allowing you to become an irreplaceable asset for your company.
Who Will Be A SAP HR Course Trainer ?
Our SAP HR HCM course is specifically designed to meet the current requirement of the business industry and taught by the finest teachers one could ever find in the field. Our instructors are highly professional, experienced and admired trainers who themselves are working as an HR in reputed firms. They are trained and certified personnel with brilliant expertise on how to identify the potential and weakness of the participants and motivate them to perform much better than their expectation with their exceptional teaching and understanding skills. You can ask any of your doubts during the class or discuss it over the call. They are incredibly familiar with the HR field due to a vast amount of experience and will be able to pass on their knowledge to you easily.
Do I Learn Payroll Activity In SAP HR Course ?
Yes, you do. One of the modules covered in SAP HR HCM certification course from SLA Consultants India include payroll processing where you will be taught how to process payroll of the employees of the company using SAP tool. It includes introduction to payroll, payroll periods, and date modifier, set up of payment dates, pay scale structures, ESG for CAP and PCR, wage types, configuration of basic pay, annual salary configuration, multi country payroll and much more in great details.
Does SAP HR Course Cover All Topics ?
Yes, at our prestigious HR Training Institute, we teach you on all the HR related topics, along with SAP HCM, allowing you to understand and learn every concept of being an HR with full efficiency. Our trained and certified teachers will teach you to function SAP HCM tool and perform several operations such as time management, payroll processing, recruitment, personnel administration, compensation management, organizational management and many more. Not only that, we also cover topics such as HR policies, jobs and responsibilities of an HR and train the participant to become a professional candidate with high credibility and expertise in no time.
Do I Get A Job In MNC After SAP HR Course ?
Yes, of course. The course is designed to meet the requirements of both small and large scale industries including MNCs. After completing your certification, you will be eligible to give interviews to any reputed industry and with the knowledge and expertise you have achieved through our highly reliable certification course, you will definitely be considered as a top contender at an MNC. And since we also offer interview preparation, your chances of clearing the interview and acquiring the job profile would be most likely. However, at the end, it all depends on your ability and confidence to face the interviewer.
To Whom I Contact For SAP Course ?
You can directly contact our representer at 9999491895 or 9873140018. You can also reach us through our email at email@example.com. If you have any queries regarding the SAP HCM course, we recommend you to visit our office in Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon and talk with one of our highly trained professional who will be more than happy to clear any of your doubts or answer any of your questions. You can also take our demo class free of cost to learn about the environment, experience the teachers and students and other vital information regarding the SAP HCM course. We understand it well that you wish to make sure you spend your hard earned money at right place and acquire industry focused expertise to pursue a remarkable career.
World Wide Web has turned life easy and things quite flexible for everyone. Nowadays, withMay 4, 2017