Manual + Automation Testing Training at Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for Manual + Automation Testing Training
When it comes to software development, testing is an integral part everyone application development must perform in order to ensure the quality of the end product. It is generally a very large domain, but can be categorized in two parts – Automation Testing and Manual Testing. Manual and Automation testing allows the company to test their application to see if they are fit to be brought into the market. Manual testing, as the name refers, is an application testing conducted by humans without the use of any tools or scrips while automated testings are executed with the assistance of scripts, software’s and other tools. Both of them have their own benefits and disadvantages, which allows the business company provide quality products to the user. SLA Consultants India provides candidates with best Manual and Automation Testing Course, enabling them to become a professional software tester.
The course is specially designed by our highly expert team keeping in mind with all the requirements needed to ensure the students learn every concept of Software Testing and become a professional in a very short span of time. We are a leading and one of the most successful software testing provider in Delhi and NCR with over seven years of experience and thousands of triumphant participants. The course contains many basic and advanced concepts of application testing that include test design, principles of testing, requirements, management, execution and tracking defects during software testing. We also provide the participants with information on different programming tools such as Java, Selenium and other automation processes along with project management, software quality assurance and risk management.
All these important aspects of software testing are taught by our highly admired and certified teachers who have been doing this for decades. With such excellent guidance with the beautiful learning environment and latest course materials, we take pride in asking aspiring software testers to come and join our prestigious consultancy firm and went down a path that leads to nothing but success. Upon joining the course, the students will be provided with quality online video tutorials and forums to help them strengthen their leanings and skills. After the completion of the 2-3 months Short Term Job Oriented Course, the students can get 100% job assurance in any reputed software development agency. Other major benefits of the course from SLA Consultants India are live training sessions, lab sessions, industry based assignments and projects and group studies. Anyone who is good with programming and aspires to become a software developer can benefit from this course.
In today’s modern world, every business industry wants to attract more and more audience using different software's to perform a variety of tasks that would increase their performance and productivity while reducing the cost and effort. Thus, software development is constantly on the rise. And along with that, the requirement of software testers is increasing rapidly as well.
- It offers a great scope in the field of IT as the development of applications is in the golden age.
- It helps to improve the quality of the software by detecting any errors that might be left to fix.
- It ensures customer’s reliability and satisfaction.
- It allows the business to stay in the market for years.
- Since different software's require a different form of testing, Learning Manual and Automation Testing would help you find a suitable job easily.
- A higher pay-scale as compared to other personnel's in the same field.
- Enjoy job security as the demand for software testing is huge in the market while not enough candidates to fill the gap.
Therefore, join SLA Consultants India for the Course of Manual and Automation Testing and become an expert professional and an important asset for a reputed company in no time. Enjoy promotion at right time and acquire immense knowledge in one of the most rapidly growing fields.
Course Duration: 50 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(Manual + Automation Testing Training) for 8 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
Are you able to answer following questions?
- What is SRS, use case, user story & functional specification? Where will you use what?
- What is configuration management?
- What is Agile, sprint, scrum, product backlog, retrospection, scrum master etc.?
- What is agile board and what is a confluence page?
- What are estimation techniques?
- What is QA & QC?
- What are different levels of CMMI, TMM & ISO?
- How quality professionals get easily promoted in senior management role?
- How to deploy, customize, administrate and use tools like Quality Center, QTP, Selenium IDE, JIRA, TestLink, Mantis, SVN etc?
If you already know solutions of above questions, then probably you don’t need this course. However if not, then become a Manual and automation expert with us.
SLA Consultants India - Manual + Automation Testing Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Manual + Automation Testing Training Course
- Overview of Testing
- Why testing is required
- Cause of software defects
- Myth/fact about software testing
- Levels of testing- Unit, Integration and System Testing
- Key difference between Manual and Automation Testing
- Functional & Non-Functional Testing
- Requirement Analysis(RTM, feasibility report if applicable)
- Test Planning(Test Plan, Test Strategy )
- Test Case Development(Scenario, Test cases, Test Data, Review, RTM)
- Test Environment Setup
- Test Execution
- Test Cycle Closure
- Practical exposure of Test Management tools(Test Link/zephyr)
- Bug Life Cycle and Practical exposure of bug tracking tools(Jira/Bugzila)
- Waterfall model
- Brief introduction of Other SDLC model
- what is Agile and its variants
- Scrum Master, Product Owner and Team.
- Sprint, planning poker, Product backlog, planning meeting, scrum-meetings, Demo.
- Sprint velocity
- Burn down chart
- CI-tool brief(Build and Deploy)
- Release doc, Patch, RCA
- Overview of web-service/API testing
- Overview of XML/XSD and how used in testing
- Server/Application logs analysis and basic LINUX/UNIX command
- SQL basic queries example and assignments
- Overview of performance testing
- Challenges related to Real time testing and mitigation plan discussion
- Queries session
- Introduction to SQL
- Joining Tables
- Deleting Data
- Using Views
- Deleting Data
- Grouping Data
- Between Operator
- Overview of Selenium
- Java Setup
- eclipse setup
- why java for selenium
- First eclipse project
- First Java Program
- Installation of IDE
- Recording of script
- Running script
- RC introduction
- Overview of webdriver
- Drivers for FF.IE, Chrome
- Firepath and firebug addon installation
- Finding element using locators ID,xpath,link,CSS ..etc.
- Handling drop down
- Handling Alert
- Handling multiple windows
- Close and quite difference
- Open and navigate
- TESTNG and reporting
- Overview of webdriver 3.x
- Technical Assignments (8 Assignments)
- Aptitude Test Papers like (HCL, IBM, Wipro etc.)
- Resume Design By Dedicated Placement Cell
- Mockup Interview by Corporate Professionals
- Schedule Interview with valid reference in Software Companies
- Candidate Analysis (RCA), if candidate is not getting the job
- For B.Tech/MCA Industrial Training: Real Time Project based Training and projects for College Submission/Industrial Training Certificate.
Please Find Manual + Automation Testing Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Manual + Automation Testing Course||5o (Hours)|
What is Manual Testing?
Manual Testing refers to a process performed to find the faults. In this technique the tester plays a significant role as an end user and confirms all specifications of the application to make sure that the behavior of the application. The Manual Testing is quite basic kind of testing, which assists to discover the bugs in the application under test. The prime aim of Manual Testing is to confirm sure that the application under test is fault free and software application is working as per the necessity specification paper.
Why Join Software Training Programme?
The 21st Century is known as the age of internet and computers. Tasks that used to be earlier completed manually can now be flawlessly performed through a web-enabled device such as computer, laptop, iPad and Smartphone among others. Software Training Programme lets any project easily handle its series of training programs via similar web-permitted gadgets.
What is Software Testing Life Cycle?
Similar to a condition, where developers follow the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) equally testers also chase the Software Testing Life Cycle which is known as STLC. It is the series of activities performed by the testing team from the start of the project till the end of the plan. There are several in STLC which are named as requirement analysis, Test Planning, Test case development, Environment Setup, Test Execution and Test Cycle Closure.
What is Automation Testing Training?
Automation Testing is the procedure of automating the testing procedure with the assistance of tool, performing it and the comparison the actual result to an expected result. In this way, you will learn to start from the initial steps of automation testing, which include deciding when to make use of the automation and manual testing to the new topics which include Regular expressions and VB Scripting .
What are SDLC models in Software Testing?
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) refers to a process utilized by the software industry to design, extend and test high quality Softwares. The SDLC primarily focuses on to create good quality software that meets customer hopes, reaches the conclusion within the times and estimating of cost. The life cycle surely speaks about a methodology for improving the value of software and the complete development process.
Education Eligibility Need? If yes? then What ?
Computer software developers should be familiar with the mathematical and scientific principles to the design as well as development of software systems and even applications. The minimum educational condition is a bachelor’s degree, and certification can be necessary.
No posts were found.