E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST(Goods & Service Tax)
Inquiry for E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST(Goods & Service Tax) Training
E-Accounts, E-Taxation and E-GST is a training course designed by SLA Consultants India for aspiring Business accountants and Tax Professionals. The course allows the candidates to perform several accounting and taxation functionalities using computer based technology and web based tools. E-Accounts, E-Taxation and E-GST Training Course is dedicated to help students attain in-depth comprehension of accounting and taxation system in a short span of time and at a very reasonable rate. SLA Consultants India is known to be the best E-accounting and E-Taxation training provider in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and NCR, having over seven years of experience in delivering the very best results. Our highly trained Chartered Accountant are industry based experts with great experience will help the participants become a tax professional and grab a brilliant job opportunity soon after the course.
Learning E-Accounts, E-Taxation and E-GST Course will not only help you gain the momentum and comprehension needed to acquire a decent job opportunity in an enterprise, but it will also allow you to earn a higher income. Below are provided some thought provoking and understandable reasons why should follow an E-Accounts, E-Taxation and E-GST Training Course after completing your graduation.
- Many students don’t have any idea what to do after graduation in commerce. Pursuing an E-Accounts, E-Taxation and E-GST course will bring them to the right path and give their career a meaningful appearance.
- You can choose to become a tax advocate, tax consultant, Business Accountants and Tax Professionals in any well established firm.
- The demand for tax consultants and accountants are huge in the market as every company, no matter the scale, requires suitable candidates for these job profiles to handle their financial matters.
- Since the demands for these job profiles are huge, you can earn a great income and have no worries on finding the appropriate job opportunity, thus giving you job security as well.
- You will also be able to find freelancing projects and earn extra income just by working at home. You can search for freelance accountant and freelance tax consultant jobs online.
- The course will allow you to grasp important knowledge of Indian taxation system along with several company acts, which will be extremely beneficial for you when you open your own firm.
Well, now you understand why you should probably attend this short term job oriented course from SLA Consultants India. If you still have any doubts or questions that you want answers of, then feel free to give us a call 9999491895 or visit our training center in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida & NCR region. We will be more than obliged to help you understand the importance of this course.
E-Accounts & E-GST (Goods & Service Tax) Training Courses
- Preparation of Balance sheet According to Revised Schedule III (Schedule VI of company act 1956) Of Company ACT 2013
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of SME Accounts
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of Large and Medium Entrepreneur
- Composition of Annual Final Accounts of Company (New Topic Added)
- Indian Gaps Compliances (Account Standard) (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Chart as per Income Tax & Company Act (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Rate Comparison (New Topic Added)
- Inventory Control (New Topic Added)
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Documentation in Finance for CC Limit/OD Limit
- Project Reports
- CMA Data
- Practical Analytical Review of Reports
- Stock Statement
- LC(Letter of Credit)
- Letter of Credit- How to Open the LC
- How to Sanction the LC Limit from Bank
- Documentation for LC Limit
- Ratio Analysis
- Bank Guarantee (Usage & Format)
- Online Payment Of Taxes
- Terminology of income tax like P.Y, A.Y, Income, Assesse
- Incidence of income tax
- Residential status like ROR, RNOR, OR
- How to Deal with Import and Export
- Import and Export Procedure
- Import Documents
- Import Procedure
- How to Release the Dollar from Banks to Pay Outside India A-1/A-2
- Export Procedure
- Export Document
- Bill of Entries
- Bill of Lading
Please find the course and fee details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Fee According to Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration||Current fee||Fee From 15 May 2017|
|Module 1 – 5||80 – 100 (Hours)||22,500/-||28,500/-|
|Note: Service Tax Applicable on all Course Module|
Beginners & Fresher
Why Should I Join Training
Small Business Owners
To Whom I Contact
SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/FinancFebruary 11, 2017