Expert Selenium Training @ Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida
Inquiry for Selenium Training
Selenium is an Open Source software which was developed by SLA Consultants India and made better by different software technicians through their knowledge and experiments.It carries on testing by using recording, editing and debugging, allowing the coordination across the functions that are to be held responsible (like managers, developers and testers) for particular software or application as their product. Hence, it ought to be perfect from the working point of view, with a sort of finality that does not need correcting because it has certain malfunctions.
- Coming Soon..
Course Duration: 55 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(Expert Software Testing Training for Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - Expert Software Testing Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
- What is automation testing?
- What is the use of automation testing?
- What we need to Automate?
- What is Selenium?
- Advantages of Selenium
- What is the difference between Selenium and QTP?
- Selenium Web Driver/Selenium 2.0
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE icons
- Recording your first test with Selenium IDE
- IDE Context Menu
- Adding Selenium IDE comments
- Synchronization commands
- Working on pages with AJAX
- Storing elements
- Creating test suites
- What you cannot record
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- IE Developer tools
- Google Chrome Developer tools
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by link text
- Finding elements by XPath
- Finding Elements by using CSS
- Introducing the JAVA technology:
- Relating Java with other languages
- Showing how to download, install, and configure the Java environment on a Windows system
- Key features of the technology and advantages of using Java
- Java Features
- Write Simple Java Program
- Compile and Run the class files
- Java Programming format
- Java Keywords
- Java Data Types
- Declarations and Access Control
- Operators and Assignments
- Flow Control
- Introduction to all predefined packages
- User-Defined Packages
- Access Specifiers
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts:
- Local, Instance and static variables
- This keyword
- Inheritance and Types
- Working with superclasses and subclasses
- Using types of polymorphism such as overloading, overriding, and dynamic binding
- Abstract classes
- String Processing:
- String manipulation with String Builder and String Buffer
- Essential String Methods
- Exceptions and Assertions:
- Exceptions categories
- Standard Java Exception classes
- Using Try-catch and finally clause
- I/O Streams:
- I/O using Java
- Files (Create/Read/Write operations on files)
- Introduction to Collections framework
- util Package
- List, Set and Map
- Difference of All Collections Interfaces and classes
- Reading data from Property files using java program
- Reading and Writing data from/to Excel files using Apache POI API
- Overview of TestNG
- Environment of TestNG
- Writing WebDriver Test Cases using TestNG
- Basic Annotations of TestNG
- Executing Tests
- Executing Test Suites
- Ignore Test
- Dependency Test
- Parameterized Tests
- TestNG XML
- Report Generation
- Why WebDriver?
- Downloading web driver Jars configuring in eclipse
- Architecture of selenium webdriver
- Drivers for Firefox, IE, Chrome, Iphone, Android etc
- What is the difference between Selenium RC and WD?
- Handel Text box
- Handel HyperLink
- Handel Button and Check box
- Handel Radio Button and DropDown Controls
- Select value from DropDown
- Display all values
- Select values step by step
- Capture screenshots
- Synchronization Commands In Web Driver
- Why Implicit wait and Implementation of Implicit wait
- Why Explicit wait and Implementation of Explicit wait
- Web Driver Fluent wait and Thread Sleep functionality
- File uploads and File downloads (Handling Window based controls using Robot and Sikuli API)
- Handling alerts box and Verfying the Alert Texts
- Handling confirmation messages
- Keyboard actions
- Mouse actions
- Handling Iframes working with Nested Iframes
- Handling multiple tabs
- Handling popups
- Preparing web driver test cases using customized x-path
- Identifying controls using x-path predefined functions
- Web Tables
- What is Web Table
- Extracting data from web tables
- Examples on static and dynamic Web Tables
- Creating Reusable functions for Web Tables
- How to develop Test automation framework in live environment
- What is a framework
- Types of framework
- Data-driven framework
- Modular driven framework
- Keyword driven framework
- User Defined Keyword driven framework with implementation
- Execute test scripts from the framework
- Batch Running Test cases using TestNG
- Validations and its usage in Automation test scripts
- Customized Report Generation
- Implementing Logs using Apache Log4j API
- Database testing using Web Driver
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers Sequentially
- Working with Chrome and IE browsers
- What is Firefox Profile And Implementation of Firefox Profile
- What is WebDriver Desired Capabilities class
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers Parallel
- Installing grid and configure grid’s build.xml for your tests
- Execute tests through Grid in sequence or parallel
- Grid hub & node and Grid console
- Introduction to SauceLabs
- Introduction about maven
- High-Level Overview
- Ant vs Maven
- Installation of Maven
- Demo using Sample Maven Project
- Maven Structure
- Introduction of Maven Folder Structure
- The pom.xml
- Local Repo Structure
- Sample Demo of Build Session of Maven Project
- Maven Dependencies
- Dependency version
- Transitive Dependencies
- Maven Repositories
- What is a Repository
- Dependency Repository
- Adding a Repository
- Plugin Repository
- Maven Eclipse Integration
- Demo Installation
- Importing Projects
- Converting Existing Projects
- Pom Viewer
- Effective Pom
- Downloading and configuring Github
- Difference between CVC Versus DVC
- Basic Git Commands
- Working with Repositories
- Setting up Repositories
- Local and Remote Repositories
- Create repository and cloning projects
- Committing and Syncing the code
- Reverting and Rolling Back the Code
- Branch and Merging Concepts and Implementation
- Stashing Changes
- Resolving the Conflicts
- Discuss about DB connectivity
- About Jenkins
- History of Jenkins
- Splitting of Projects
- What is Continues Integration
- Installing Jenkins
- Creating a simple job
- Integrating Jenkins to the Project
- Introduction to Web Services
Please Find Expert Selenium Automation Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Expert Selenium Automation Testing Training||55(Hours)|
What is Selenium ?
Selenium refers to a free (open source) automated testing set for web applications crossways various browsers and even platforms. It is extremely similar to HP Quick Test Pro (QTP now UFT) just that Selenium converge on automating web-based applications. Testing done with the help of Selenium tool is normally titled as Selenium Testing.
What are the limitations of Selenium Software?
There are numerous limitations associated with Selenium Software and it doesn’t assist the non web-based applications, it just assists web based applications. It is a well known open source tool so in case of any technical problems, there is no need to rely on the selenium community forums to find your issue resolute. It is really important to know that it should have one of the supported languages quite well in order to mechanize your application successfully.
How you specify browser configurations with Selenium?
If you are looking out to specify browser configuration with selenium, you should
know that following driver classes are normally used for browser configuration. It includes
InternetExplorerDriver,IPhoneDriver,IPhoneSimulator Driver and RemoteWebDriver.
Why Use Selenium Testing Software?
Selenium is known as an open source testing tool and therefore it serves for affordable automation testing.Taking into thought the automation tools, Selenium possess the capability to work on every OS. This software directly assists several languages which include Python, PHP, .NET (C#), Pearl, Ruby, and Java. You are necessary to be relaxed in just anonly language in order to control Selenium in order to find the better outcomes.
What is the Selenium IDE ?
Selenium IDE that is also known as Integrated Development Environment is the easiest method in the Selenium Suite. It is a Firefox append that produces tests quite speedily with the help of its record -as well as playback functionality. This characteristic is just like to that of QTP. It is easy to install as well as friendly to learn. Due to the extreme simplicity, Selenium IDE should just be used as a prototyping instrument, not a general solution for developing as well as maintaining difficult test suites.
What is WebDriver?
Selenium WebDriver directly provides support to different powerful features which are not assisted in the ancient Selenium rc 1.x. Learning curve for Selenium Web Driver is with a reduction of, as you don’t require to have a familiarity of Selenium RC and you can straightaway begin working on WebDriver. One benefit related over the Selenium testing on RC is that there is no need to begin the server before to performing test scripts.
No posts were found.