MIS & DATA ANALYSIS IN EXCEL PRACTICAL TRAINING @ DELHI / GURGAON
Inquiry for MIS & Data Analysis In Excel Training
MIS and Data Analysis is an important function that every industry . MIS stands for Management Information System which allows the companies and decision makers to collect and process the information and take the best and necessary actions required to put the company forward. This is the main reason business enterprises are constantly looking for MIS Executive and Data Analysts who could help them acquire the necessary information and make strategies and plan operations that would assist the company to achieve their organizational goals quickly. SLA Consultants India offers the best MIS and Data Analysis Training Course Using Microsoft Advanced Excel @ New Delhi, Gurgaon / Gurugram location to ensure the candidates become a professional Data Management Analyst in the future career.
The highly specialized course first introduces basic and advanced Excel and proceeds towards special VBA and MIS techniques. During the advanced Microsoft Excel Training Course, the candidates will be provided with information on mathematical functions, logical functions, lookup and reference functions, working with data in Excel, database management, VBA, and macros, designing charts, graphs and tables using MS Excel. Later in the course, the participants will gain knowledge on visual basic application and macros and how to create small programs that would process all the functionalities in Excel with less coding and effort. At last, knowledge on database management tools and skills will be offered where participants will learn about MS Access and SQL skills and get expertise in data management and processing.
SLA Consultants India offers this course to aspiring candidates with Top Notch and job oriented course material, highly recognized and qualified trainers and up to mark learning environment that allows the students grasp the understanding of Microsoft Excel and Data analysis in a very short amount of time. Upon registering the course the student will receive real-time training under expert guidance, latest and up to date equipment, working on real-time clients’ projects and 100 % job assistance after the completion of the course. Anyone with a graduation degree can join this course, however, having some comprehension of programming or computer would be preferable as well.
The importance of an MIS operator and Data analyst can also be compared to the heart of the company. They are the reason behind the success of any enterprise irrespective of their area. Therefore, pursuing a career in MIS in Data analysis can be a dramatic factor in your career. Below mention some of the reasons why you should pursue an MIS and Data analysis.
- Management information system and Data analysis are considered top priority for organizations these days as it can help them achieve a higher return on investment.
- There are many job opportunities available in the market for MIS and data analyst which is increasing day by day.
- Salary of a Data analysis professional is been higher than other it professionals due to its importance to the company.
- Data analysis is literally everywhere and the potential candidate who possesses valuable skills and expertise in maintaining and processing data have a greater chance of acquiring a relevant job opportunity in the market.
- After the completion of a reliable MIS in Data Analysis Training Course and Microsoft Excel Training Course, the candidate can choose from various job titles that include data analyst, big data engineer, Matric analytics specialist and Data analysis consultant.
- Having acquired skills and knowledge on Data analysis and Management Information System and how to operate big data, it will be very useful for you to take necessary decisions once you have opened your own Enterprise.
- Data analysis is one valuable skill whose demands is increasing faster and faster in the current market, according to a recent survey. Therefore, choosing a career in Data analysis can offer you both job security and higher pay scale.
- There are many well-paid freelancing opportunities available in the market for MIS and data analyst where you can earn some extra income by doing the work from home.
So, wait no further and visit our office in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida to register yourself for this highly demanding and essential training course. We will also help you clear any doubts or queries you have regarding the course or our Institute.
MIS & Data Analytics in Excel Training with Interview Guarantee
Our Trainer:- 10+ Years of industry experience as a MIS Manager in MNC, Education:- B.Tech
Course Duration: 75 – 85 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(MIS & Data Analytics in Excel Training) for 3 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - MIS Training Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions,
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practical of Concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to Work on Clients
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
MIS & Data Analysis in Excel Training Course
What is Excel ?
Microsoft Excel is a general purpose electronic spreadsheet to use to organize, calculate, and analyze data. The task you can complete with Excel ranges from preparing a simple family budget, preparing a purchase order, create an elaborate graph/chart, or managing a complex accounting ledger for a medium size business
Provide Basic/Advanced Understanding of Excel, make user familiar to create formula and give platform to make good analysis and introduce Powerful tools of advance excel so that user can make advance analysis with the help of those tools.
Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
Mathematical Functions:- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
Date & Time Function:- Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
Statistical Function & Other Functions:- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
Logical Functions:- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
Lookup & Reference Functions:- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
Report Development – (Real World Data)
DASHBOARD & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions.
Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Error
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
Access is a relational database management system (RDBMS) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. … It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
Topics Covered as follows:
- Access environment and tools
- Database terminology and concept
- Designing database in Access
- Understanding RDBMS
- Working with the Design side of Tables
- Create Query
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
- Working with the runtime of Tables
- Data Migration and Importing
- Working with the Design side of Queries
- Working with the runtime of Queries
- Working with the Design side of Forms
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
- Working with the Design side of Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
- Working with the runtime of Reports
- Working with the Design side of Macros
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
- Working with the runtime of Macros
- How to create a functional specification
- Build a real-world business application
- Putting altogether and deployment
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of the Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Module 1||25 – 30 (Hours)|
|Module 2||25 – 30 (Hours)|
|Module 3||25 – 30 (Hours)|
|Module 1 – 2||50 – 60 (Hours)|
|Module 2 – 3||50 – 60 (Hours)|
|Module 1,2 & 3||75 – 85 (Hours)|
Batch Timings –
|Days||Class Available Between||Class Duration||Course Duration|
| Monday to
09:00 | 11:00 AM
|2 (Hours)||2 Months|
|01:00 | 03:00 PM
|2 (Hours)||2 Months|
|09:00 | 11 :00 AM
|2 (Hours)||3-4 Months|
|01:00 | 03:00 PM
|2 (Hours)||3-4 Months|
|Sunday||09:00 | 11:00 PM
|2-3 (Hours)||5-6 Months|
|Sunday||01:00 | 03 :00 PM
|2-3 (Hours)||5-6 Months|
How Can SLA Help Me To Start My Career In MIS or Data Analysis ?
When you are starting your career, having that extra edge will always be helpful to secure your dream job with a good package. SLA Consultants India offer you well designed MIS & Data Analysis Courses and Certifications in Advanced Excel which target enabling you with that extra edge. Experienced industry experts deliver sessions and take workshops to ensure that both theoretical knowledge and practical exposure is provided.
How do I resist stagnation in my job profile?
In today’s corporate scenario there is no place for those who do not continuously upgrade and update themselves. You are sure to stagnate if you do not improve your skill set. This can be achieved by doing the advanced certification that will make you shine out in a crowd. SLA Consultants India offer super specialized certifications in many domains which are ideal for experienced work professionals who want an exponential growth in their career.
Which Courses Are Offered For Freelancer Analyst ?
SLA Consultants India, is the right place for those who are in the field of MIS Reporting ,Data Analysis and Data Science. We offer a number of certifications programmer related like VBA-Macros Automation, Python, Tableau, SSPS, R, SAS & BigData Hadoop. These courses have been designed and are delivered by highly skilled Lead Analyst who are experts in their fields with extensive experience.
How Can I Get Benefit From The MIS Courses Offered By SLA ?
SLA Consultants India has designed a comprehensive a MIS & Data Analysis Course in Advanced Excel with the help of Sr Lead Analyst from Evalueserve, Accenture,Mercer etc who are the part-time trainers with us. “MIS Reporting” & “Automation Reporting” courses and certifications will enable our learners to do reporting & analysis in more efficient & effective manner saving on man-hours, money and increasing efficiency of the system as a whole.
Why should I join Advanced Excel Training or MIS Training ?
The corporate world has now entered an era of super specialization. Today every corporate field looks out for experts who know the details of the job to be done to the smallest detail and can get the work done efficiently, quickly and give desired results within given time limits. Taking up a specialized training empowers you to achieve all of this and make you the most suitable candidate for the job role.
To whom I contact For MIS Training Certification Course ?
You can get in touch with SLA Consultants India using the contact details given on the website. You can drop in an email or leave us a message or simply call us. You can also walk into any of our corporate offices in NCR to get the details of the program that interests you. Use the link https://www.slaconsultantsindia.com/contactus.aspx
No posts were found.