MEAN Stack Developer Training @ Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for MEAN Stack Training
The MEAN Stack developer training course is designed to help college students who aspire to become a programmer or web developer gain the necessary concepts and skills required to develop a web application using JavaScrip framework is a quick manner. The training is provided by the most admired and certified trainers with immense experience under their belt. During the course, the applicant will learn about Node Js, Express Js, Angular JS and MongoDB in detail with front end and back end elements. It covers various complex topics such as CRUD operations in MongoDB, Mongoose, routing and debugging in Express, controllers, looping and directives in Angular JS, along with frameworks, events and streams, development of web application using Express, server and database in Node Js. You will be able to develop full stack applications in JavaScrip using MEAN Technologies, design and build RESTful API through Express.js, Node.js and MongoDB, develop modular, page applications and databases and servers. Anyone who is pursuing their graduation in IT field with some knowledge of HTML, Java and CSS and basic computer expertise can join the course. At the end of the course, the candidates will be able to set up a web server, design No SQL Database, build robust REST APIs and high-quality single page application and add authentication to MEAN Stack. We will also provide other valuable features to the students such as live training, workshop and handouts, projects and assignments, weekend classes, latest and updated course material and 100% job placement assistance. Being an open source framework and quite flexible in nature, learning MEAN Stack isn’t much difficult and after the completion of the course, one can easily grab a high-paying job at any reputed web development agency. The entire short-term job oriented course is separated into 4 modules, each taught by different teachers and can be completed within 120-130 hours.
- MEAN Stack is considered one of the main aspect of web development.
- Many globally recognized companies such as PayPal, Google, Uber, LinkedIn uses MEAN Stack.
- The scope of MEAN Stack developer is extremely high in the current business market, which is expected to increase greatly by 2020 in India.
- The salary received by a MEAN Stack developer is much higher than web developers and programmers in the same field.
- The job growth opportunities in MEAN Stack development is relatively higher than any other job profile and one can easily be promoted as a team leader in a few years.
- Having a MEAN Stack certification in your resume will also help you impress the recruiter and give you a competitive edge over others.
So, if you are willing to become a MEAN Stack developer in the future, then join our specialized training course and clear your career path for success. To know more about the course, please visit our office in Delhi or Gurgaon.
Course Duration: 120 - 130 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(Mean Stack PHP Development Training) for 6 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - Mean Stack PHP Web Development Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to working on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Mean Stack Training Course
- Introduction to MongoDB
- Installing MongoDB
- The current SQL/NoSQL landscape
- Document-oriented vs. other types of storage
- Mongo's featureset
- Common use-cases
- MongoDB databases
- MongoDB Collections
- MongoDB Documents
- CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Creating documents
- Querying documents
- Working with equality
- Query operators
- Building complex queries
- Updating documents
- Deleting documents
- Introduction to Mongoose
- Word on ORM/ODM
- Installing mongoose
- Connecting to MongoDB from mongoose
- Core concepts of Mongoose
- Understanding mongoose schemas and datatypes
- Working with Models
- Using modifiers in schema
- Using virtual fields
- Optimizing query performance by enabling indexes
- Extending Models
- Working with hooks
- Validation of model data
- Creating custom static methods
- Creating custom instance methods
- CRUD operations with Mongoose
- Express.js Introduction & Setup
- Installing express
- First App with express - Demo
- Little about routes
- Little about Express middleware
- Serving static files with express
- Express application generator
- What is Express.js?
- Routing in Depth
- Route Methods
- Route Paths
- Parametrized Routes
- Route Handlers
- Express Router
- Types of middleware
- Error middleware
- Bodyparser, cookie parser, session management
- Template Engines
- What are template engines
- Express.js security
- Securing routes
- Debugging in Express
- Realtime programming with Socket.io
- Scaling nodejs applications
- The Child process model
- exec, spawn, and fork functions
- Using the Cluster module
- Introduction to Single-Page-Apps (SPA)
- Fitment of Angular JS
- How Angular JS Web App Works
- Bindings: declarative connections between data and on-screen
- Angular Expressions
- Root Scope
- solated Scopes
- Understanding Digest Loop
- Simple Routing
- Nested Routing
- Inbuilt Filters
- Writing custom filters
- Forms and Validation
- Organizing your code with modules i.e. MVW*
- Dependency injection
- Get Data from Web Services
- Inbuilt Services
- Writing your own Services
- Types of custom Services
- Inbuilt Directives
- Writing your own Custom Directives
- Events and event propagation
- Concept of Promises in Detail
- Using Deferred Objects
- Assignment after every session
- Modules, Components, expressions & ng-model
- 1-way-2-way binding, interpolations, template binding, cloning & event binding.
- @Input, @Output & Eventemitters.
- Angular Component Life Cycle.
- Providers, Services, and Dependency Injection.
- SPA(Single Page Application) using Routing.
- Validation using Angular forms.
- Making HTTP POST calls to REST service (WebAPI) using Angular 2.
- Lazy loading using Angular 2.
- Use WebPack for Angular 2 application.
- HashLocation strategy
- Introduction to Node.JS
- What is Node.js?
- How to install Node.js using pre-compiled binaries?
- Install Node.js using NVM
- History and usage of Node.js
- Comprehending Node.JS
- Understanding Modules
- Understanding Events
- Node Exploration
- Using NPM (Node Packaged Modules)
- Handling Exceptions
- Events and Streams
- Event Emitter class
- Reading and writing streams
- Cashing and object creation
- Using Pipe
- Duplex steam
- Express Framework
- Handling HTTP Routes
- Navigation Route options
- Layout with jade
- Using Node.js in the web
- Web requests
- Building web server
- Web sockets requirements
- Realtime interaction with socket.io
- Creation of web application using Express.JS
- Installing and configuring Express.js
- Creating views and forms with Jade
- Cookies and sessions
- Authorization and authentication
- Error handling
- Unit Testing
- Decouple Code
- Writing tests
- Database and sessions
- Building database connection
- Database queries and schemas
- Scaling Node application
- Child process model
- Exec, fork and spawn functions
- Cluster module
- Monitoring and advanced features
- Monitor Node.js functions
- Detecting memory leaks
- Configuring Node processes
- Technical Assignments (5 Assignments)
- Aptitude Test Papers like (HCL, IBM, Wipro etc.)
- Resume Design By Dedicated Placement Cell
- Mockup Interview by Corporate Professionals
- Schedule Interview with valid reference in Software Companies
- For B.Tech /MCA Industrial Training: Real Time Project based Training and projects for College Submission/Industrial Training Certificate.
Please find the Cake PHP Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Module 1 MangoDB||20 – 25 Hours|
|Module 2 Express.js||20 – 25 Hours|
|Module 3 AngularJS||25 – 30 Hours|
|Module 4 Node.js||20-25 Hours|
|Module 1,2,3,4||85 – 105 Hours|
How to get started on the MEAN stack Development career?
In order to get started on the MEAN Stack development career, first, you will require gaining a basic knowledge of stack. You can either receive it from your college or by joining a MEAN stack training institute. The later can be considered the best option as you will receive proper guidance from the start to help you become proficient in stack development. You will learn how to perform various tasks related to MEAN Stack such as developing database and server using MongoDB, AngularJs, Node.js and Express.js.
Would I receive any certification on completion of the MEAN Stack course?
Yes, you will. At the end of the MEAN Stack course, the student will be rewarded with a certification that will help them build their resume and attract the attention of the recruiters. It would certainly help your later career and be getting job growth opportunity.
Who will be the trainer for the training?
The training is divided into 4 different modules, each taught by different trainers with great esteem, experience and qualification. They will help you gain all the important concepts easily and clear any of your doubts to make you a professional MEAN Stack developer.
How can MEAN Stack Development Training be beneficial to my career?
Since web development is currently one of the most demanding job profiles in the world, becoming a MEAN Stack developer could prove to be a groundbreaking choice for you. MEAN Stack development comprises with all the IT related tasks, especially programming, web development, app development, database management and server configuration. Joining a quality MEAN Stack development training can not only assist you in clearing your path to become a MEAN Stack developer but also open many other job profiles such as software developer or engineer, network operator, database manager, etc.
What technologies do you guys work on with MEAN stack course?
Will I be working on a live project?
Yes, you will be receiving theoretical as well as practical knowledge and training under expert MNC trainers. However, we do have live projects and assignments that truly provides the set of skills. Upon finishing these projects and assignments, the students will be able to perform their duties and responsibilities, when they are appointed as MEAN Stack developer in a web development companies.
No posts were found.