Stock Market Technical Analyst Training @ Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for Technical Analysis Share Market Training
Technical analyst is a professional technician who keeps a close eye on the current market conditions and analyzes the investments of the company according to the market price in the past and makes necessary financial decisions for the company. Being a technical analysis is very important as it allows the company to make the thorough and right investments so that they get a high return on investment. The technical analyst is a very important person in the stock market as it also helps to predict the situation of Companies listed on the stock market and identify the most suitable ones to invest. However, becoming a stock market technical analyst is not an easy job to accomplish as it involves reading Complex situations, analyzing the market condition and predicting the future of the stock market in order to gain maximum profit. If you are willing to pursue this career with your hard work, then we recommend you to join our prominent consulting firm where you will receive the right training with proper guidance to make it big in the stock market. SLA Consultants India offers the benchmark platform for aspiring candidates who have completed their graduation in commerce and are looking to become a professional technical analyst
This short term job oriented course is the most ideal for Aspiring retail traders, Financial Service professionals and anybody having an interest in the stock market. During the course, the participants will learn the philosophy and understanding of the Technical Analysis and Financial Market understanding moving average, chart patterns, identifying entry and exit signals using oscillators, MSCD and RSI, setting price targets using Fibonacci, trading with future, day trading and much more. Our highly experienced and admired teachers will educate in prepare you to become a professional technical analyst and assist you in performing all the job responsibilities after acquiring a job opportunity in an E-Commerce company.
The course is targeted to individuals who enjoy working with numbers and statistical data. Even working professionals who are employed in finance or investment Agencies can benefit from this course and become a licensed technical analyst in a matter of months. Two candidates will learn how to observe stock market patterns and predict the future performance. This will allow them to make predict stock price rates, trading volume, securities, trade rates and interest rates. At SLA Consultants India, we try our best to hone the skills of the individuals by giving them the latest and competitive syllabus coma practical lab sessions under expert guidance working on real time clients’ projects and providing hundred percent job placement assistance at the end of the course.
For starters, if you have the skills and ability to perform statistical analysis or have a keen interest in pursuing a career in the stock market then this is the ideal training course for you. Blue home mention some special reasons and benefits you will get by learning stock market technical analysis.
- Understand the market situation thoroughly and make the best possible moves for higher profits.
- Learning technical analysis would help you grab one of thousand job opportunities available in the market that pays a higher salary.
- Business organizations all over the world are constantly looking for professional stock market technical analysis in order to help them understand the situation of the competitors and the behaviours of the customers and take the necessary decisions to keep afloat in the market.
- The scope for a Technical Analyst is huge in the market, which will keep on growing in the upcoming years.
- Business owners can find this course incredibly useful as it would help them save a lot of money by making important decisions on their own.
- Learning stock market technical analysis can also help you invest your money at very minimal risk as you will know the market conditions all too well.
All these facts indicate the importance of stock market technical analysis in the current market and how learning it can benefit you in more than one way. So, move quickly and visit our office in Delhi, Gurgaon, or Noida to attend this remarkably sought after training course from SLA Consultants India and give your career a kick start.
Course Duration: 25-35 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(STOCK MARKET TECHNICAL ANALYST TRAINING) for 2 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - Stock Market Technical Analyst Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Stock Market Technical Analyst Training Course
Basic Technical Analysis course
- Philosophy of Technical Analysis.
- Overview on Financial Markets.
- The principles of the Dow Theory – Interpreting Trends and combining them with Support and Resistance levels.
- Basics of Technical Analysis
- Bar chart,
- Candle Chart,
- Line Chart etc.
- Trend & Trend Line.
- Volume, OBV and Open Interest.
- Understanding moving averages
- Simple Moving Averages,
- Exponential Moving Averages
- An in-depth study of Moving Averages and the role it plays in determining a trade. The multiple uses of Moving Averages for different time horizons of trades.
- How to identify market trends.
Advanced Technical Analysis Course (with LIVE trading sessions)
- Candle Patterns :
- Hanging Man etc.
- Chart Patterns – Understanding the psychology behind a pattern and its formation. Interpretation of Chart patterns and the significance of volume while using patterns. Evolving a Trading strategy based on patterns.
- Head and Shoulders,
- Cup and Handle,
- Flags and Pennants etc.
- Descending triangles,
- Head & Shoulder Top,
- Symmetrical Triangles,
- Wedges etc.
- How to identify entry and exit signals using oscillators and volatility indicators
- Stochastic etc.
- Advance/Decline Line.
- Understanding on Options
- Put/Call Ratio
- VIX (Volatility Index)
- Bollinger Bands
- Donchian Channels
- Parabolic SAR
- Setting Price Targets using Fibonacci.
- Fibonacci extension
- Swing Trading.
- Trading with Futures & Options – with a basic study on the Risk, Reward and Timing relating to Derivative based trading approach.
- Day Trading – Exposure to real life situations using technical analysis with mechanical systems. Running scans / stock picking on a Real-time basis. Post completion of course having LIVE Market training, to feel the reel zest of stock market.
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of the Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Technical Analyst||25 – 35 (Hours)|
How do you do technical analysis of stocks?
Technical analysis refers to research and analysis of stock market data in order to make essential predictions about the stock conditions of numerous companies and make profitable decisions. In order to perform a technical analysis of stocks you first need to understand dow’s theory that include market fluctuations, price movements and history. You can then begin looking for quick results by reading charts to spot latest price Trends and understanding the concept of support and resistance. You can also use bicycle theory, Elliott Wave Theory, crowd psychology theory and economic cycle theory for technical analysis of stocks.
Which technical analysis is best in stock market?
It depends on your company’s requirements, affordability and usability. There are many technical analysis tools available that one can use to analyse the conditions of the stock market. Some of the best and most preferred tools include Trade plus: Discount broker in India, Infini Power, Aha! and alert management system. All of these technical analysis tools have different features and appropriate for different market conditions. You may want to learn about these tools first and then take your decision based on the cost involved, the features you will be utilising and complexity and flexibility.
What is the difference between fundamental and technical analysis?
The basic differences between fundamental and technical analysis are as follows:
- The fundamental analysis predicts the value of stocks through economic factors and uses ROE and ROA concept, while technical analysis uses the concept of price movement of security which uses Dow’s Theory and Price data.
- The data gathered in fundamental analysis is from financial statements, whereas from charts in technical analysis.
- Fundamental analysis is used for long-term approach while technical analysis is used for short term approach.
- FA is mainly used for investing by looking backwards and forward, whereas TA is used for trading purposes by looking backwards only.
What is technical analysis in stock markets?
Technical analysis in stock market refers to forecasting the price of the stocks by analysing the past behaviours and chart volumes in order to make the right financial decision. Technical analysis in the stock market is very important and crucial job which every business organisation required to perform. It not only gives and accurate predictions about the price movement but also provides the latest trends, activities of the customers and financial conditions. Every commodity whose rate is affected by the demand and supply can be analysed using technical analysis. It is also used to evaluate the securities by analysing the statistics generated by the activities in the market.
Is stock technical analysis profitable?
Surely, technical analysis is profitable, as every investor is profiting from it for the last decade. Technical analysis gives you a fair idea on how to make a profitable investment and when to back up in order to suffer loss. When it comes to trading, it offers you the past, current and most likely future of conditions of the market, which helps you decide the best course of action. There are many brokers and traders who trade solely on the basis of the results of the technical analysis. However, it doesn’t guarantee success. Although put in better use, it will definitely provide you profit.
What are Types Of Stock Market Analysis
Stock market analysis is a broad term which refers to the evaluation of trading instruments and decides for the best investment in order to earn a profit in stock market. It is a method for investors to buy and sell their stocks by studying past and present market data. There are basically two types of stock market analysis, which are a Fundamental analysis that concentrates on data such as financial records, company assets, market share and economic reports of the company, and Technical analysis that focuses on the study of past performance by the company and predicts its future price movement. Other stock analysis methods include financial analysis, investment analysis, trend analysis, technical analysis of stocks and trends, decision analysis, quantitative analysis and horizontal analysis.
No posts were found.