Cake PHP Training
- Importance of Cake
- OOPs Programming
- Encapsulation and inheritance
- Abstract classes and objects
- Class constants
- Working with database
- Setting up Cake PHP
- Set up routines
- Designing database
- CRUD operations
- TMP folder for Cake
- Default behavior of MVC
- Naming controllers, views and models
- Best practices
- Convention over configuration
- Core components and behavior
- Create views in Cake PHP
- Launching Bake to build views
- CRUD Views
- User interaction
- Form submission
- HTML Form
- Methods for reading, finding and saving
- HTML Helper
- Cake’s in-built helpers
- Paginatior, Session and Text Helpers
- Reverse Routing
- Rewriting URLs in the Router
- Admin Routing and Route Parameters
- Using Components
- Session, cookie, email, vendors
- Installing third party plugins
- Data sources and behaviors
- Live Project
Inquiry for Cake PHP Training
Please find the Cake PHP Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Cake PHP Training||30 – 35 Hours|
What is your review of CakePHP?
What is the difference between Code Igniter and Cake PHP?
Is it worth converting our php5 code into Cakephp?
What is the best way to learn cakephp?
Why CakePHP is popular for Web App development?
How does CakePHP work?
World Wide Web has turned life easy and things quite flexible for everyone. Nowadays, withMay 4, 2017