SAS Base & Advanced Training
Inquiry for SAS Base & Advanced Training
Statistical Analysis System or SAS is an analytical software primarily designed to create a statistical analysis of data from different spreadsheets and databases. It is a business intelligence tool used for data inspection and building reports so that the companies could discover relevant information about their customers and make necessary decisions to increase their productivity. SAS is a Softwares suite designed by SAS Institute of Advanced analytics in 1976 for the purpose of data management, predictive Analytics, and business intelligence. Today, it is used by millions of organizations all over the world for storing, retrieving, sorting and analyzing their data and thus pursuing a career in SAS tool could be a groundbreaking decision for your life. SLA Consultants India is known to provide the best SAS Training Certification Course in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida.
SLA Consultants India provides you with corporate style training, updated syllabus and placement oriented course structure based on multinational companies jobs and help you become an MNC professional in SAS in no time. This power-packed analytics training is designed for both beginners and working professionals who either wish to learn SAS from scratch or enhance their SAS knowledge in order to improve their efficiency. The course will cover several important database and analytic sections such as MS Excel, Database Management, formatting in conditional formatting, working with formulas, data analysis using charts and tables, understanding mathematical and statistical functions, macro recording, data tools panel, dashboard designing, introduction to visual basic application, data analysis and reporting SAS data mining, and many more functions.
During this 2 - 3 months course, the participants will learn several methods of data visualization and data manipulation which will help them become an expert in data analysis. After the completion of the course, the candidates will easily be able to join any reputed company for the job profile of data analyst or data scientist. The course can be pursued by various students from different background such as engineering, finance, business management and anyone who wants to target job profile in SAS analytics and reporting. Upon registration, the candidates will be given instructor-led live classes and online video classes for self-study purpose. They will also be provided to clients' projects and assignment on a regular basis and will be taught every module in great details by our expert and highly qualified trainers before providing you SAS certification. We will also provide career guidance and support to students after completing the course.
Students from IT field are constantly moving toward this amazing programming tool and there are several reasons behind this. Below are mentioned some of the reasons why you should pursue the SAS training course.
- SAS is a remarkably popular data visualization and management tool used by millions of organizations all over the world for the purpose of storing, retrieving, analyzing and manipulating their large data.
- It is very easy to learn and offers a great scope in the market where the candidate will easily earn a competitive income which will be increased with experience.
- SAS is a flexible and powerful statistical tool which can run on many platforms such as Windows and Unix.
- Since SAS is a fourth generation language, writing programming codes in SAS is very easy and the graphic user interface provides is quite flexible.
- SAS can easily be integrated with other database software such as Oracle, DB2 and MS Excel.
- SAS is able to fulfill any company's data analysis demands very easily and thus companies all over the world are constantly looking for candidates who are skilled in SAS.
- There is a huge community for SAS programming online, where you can find answers to your debt easily and instantly.
- Statistics show that the number of SAS users has been increasing rapidly for the last couple of years and it will see no change in upcoming years as well.
So, if you are eager to build a promising career in data management and data manipulation, then learning SAS tool is a must for any Aspiring candidate. SLA Consultants India has been providing groundbreaking and reliable SAS Base & Advanced training course to participants for over seven years. If you are also looking to enhance your SAS programming knowledge then attend our Institute at once. You can visit our office in Delhi Gurgaon and Noida for more information about the course.
SLA Consultants India Introduce SAS Base & Advanced Certification Training Course Review & Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
SAS Analytics Training Course
- Overview Of SAS
- Analytical World
- Library Structure And Definition
- Installation And Configuration
- Sas Graphic User Interface
- Sas Programming Windows
- Sas Library
- Variable Attributes
- Importing And Exporting Data
- Understating Datasets
- Understanding Data Step Processing
- Compilation And Execution Phase
- Buffer Pdv Concept
- Importing Raw Data Files
- Reading One To Many And Many To One Records
- Import Wizard
- Datalines And Cards
- Mixed Record Types
- Hierarchical Files
- Proc Content and Proc Print
- Creating New Column in SAS
- Conditional Logic
- Formatting Values
- Using Filter in SAS Table and Data Task
- Merging SAS Tables in Data Step
- Combining Data Sets
- Arithmetic Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Nested Functions
- Text Manipulation Function
- Proc Fre
- Proc Format
- Proc Summary
- Proc Tabulate
- Proc Report
- Output Delivery System
- Ods Statement
- Sql Language
- Creating Tables and Inserting Values
- Storing and Retrieving Data
- Sorting, Filtering and Grouping
- Reporting and Summary Analysis
- Creating Indexes and Using Joins
- Defining Macros
- Macro Parameters and Variables
- Macros Options
- Using Call Symput and Symget
- Debugging SAS
- Effective SAS Programming
- Memory Saving Tips
- Disk Management and Saving I/O Processing Time
- Introduction to Ms Access and SQL
- Creating Tables
- Using Queries
- Form and Report Designing
- Data Manipulation
- Rdbms Concept
- Data Aggregation and Summarization
Please find the SAS Training Course Duration and Fee Details.
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|SAS Base & Advanced||60 – 70 Hours|
|Note: Service Tax Applicable on all Course Module|
What Is SAS Data Analytics Course ?
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a data science & analytics software for advanced analytics, predictive & multivariate analyses, business intelligence, data management etc.
How much can I earn as a fresher and as an experienced SAS Resource ?
Salaries in analytic in India in the last 5 to 8 years has grown exponentially . A Senior Analyst with 3 to 5 years of experience would get close to Rs. 5 to 10 lakhs per annum. A Team Leader or a Lead Analyst with 5 to 10 years of experience will get approx Rs.10 to 14 lakhs per annum.
Why Should I Join Training
Does SAS Course Is Only For Technical Graduates ?
No, For the SAS Course it’s not the prerequisite to have any Technical degree or diploma.
What is the feature of SAS Business Intelligence ?
SAS BI software provides the comprehensive, integrated and easy-to-use for reporting and analysis. SAS also deploy real-time analytics directly to mobile devices. The SAS Visual Analytics is an "in-memory data visualization" tool that works well with both big medium or small data, providing robust query and reporting features, alerts, and predictive analytics.
To Whom I Contact
World Wide Web has turned life easy and things quite flexible for everyone. Nowadays, withMay 4, 2017