Advanced Tally ERP For GST
- Upgrading to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0
- Start Using Tally.ERP 9 for GST Compliance
- Activating GST for Your Company
- Setting Up GST Rates
- Updating Stock Items and Stock Groups for GST Compliance
- Updating a Service Ledger for GST Compliance
- Updating Sales and Purchase Ledgers for GST Compliance
- Updating Party GSTIN.
- Creating GST Ledgers
- Creating Income and Expense Ledgers
- Recording Sales and Printing Invoices
- Recording Purchases
- Recording a Tax Payment
- Transferring Tax Credits of VAT, excise and service tax to GST
- Other Scenarios
- Sales - Nil Rated, Exempt, SEZ, and Deemed Export
- Recording Sales Returns
- Recording Purchase Returns
- Recording Export Sales
- Reverse Charge under GST
- Recording an Advance Receipt from Customer
- Recording an Advance Payment to Supplier
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Adjustments Against Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TDS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TCS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Refund of Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for ISD Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Transitional Credit
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Other Liabilities
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Reversal of Tax Credit
- Returns Summary
- Particulars (Computation Details)
- Summary of Exceptions
- Table-wise GSTR-1
- Status Reconciliation
- Exporting GSTR-1
- Challan Reconciliation
Inquiry for Advanced Tally Erp 9 Training
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Advanced Tally ERP For GST||20 – 25 (Hours)|
|Note: Service Tax Applicable on all Course Module|
What is TAN?
Tax deduction and collection account number, or simply TAN, in India is a 10 digit alphanumeric number which is issued to a person who can collect and deduct payments on tax made by or to the Government under Indian income Tax act 1961. It is a unique identification number gives all the income-related information of the person to Government and is used to file TDF and TCS returns along with other related processes. It is mandatory for every individual with an income over a specific amount under which he or she is liable to pay income tax as per the law.
What are the functional enhancement or features included into Tally ERP 9?
There are several features included in the latest version of Tally ERP, which allows the user to perform accounting functionalities at ease. Some of these features include:
- Emailing option: The user can send accounting reports to multiple recipients.
- Accounting Voucher: numbered vouchers
- Print bank transaction details: Printing of bank details on formal receipt.
- Credit limit
- Excise for Manufacturers
- Inventory vouchers
- Service tax
- VAT option
- Tax audit
- XBRL document
What are the types of ledger you can make in Tally ERP 9?
In Tally ERP 9, the user gets an advantage of making different types of ledger accounts on their own, giving them the convenience and flexibility during their accounting processes. The types of ledger one can make in Tally ERP 9 are:
- Sales and Purchase ledger
- Income and Expense Ledger
- Party Ledger
- Bank Account
- Tax Ledger
- And Current liabilities ledger
What features are available in Tally ERP 9 for Accounting?
Following are the list of features available in Tally ERP 9 for Accounting:-
- Accounting features of Tally ERP 9 are as follows:
- Integrating accounts and inventory:
- Income and Expense statement instead of P and L
- Multi Currency options
- Outstanding managements
- Managing bill details
- Activating interest calculation
- Cost and profit management
- Payroll processing – Remarkable payroll management
- Tracking income and expense for job or project
- Balance sheet and financial statement preparation
- Invoice making: Built invoice formats
- Budget and scenario management – Budget control and reversing journals
- Banking features – Cheque printing, alter banking, etc.
What are the two pre-defined ledger available in Tally ERP 9?
The two pre-defined ledge available in Tally ERP 9 are as follows:
Cash Ledger: This ledger is developed under the Group Cash in hand and you can enter the opening balance as on the books beginning from.
Profit and Loss Account: This ledger is created under the group Primary and records all the previous year’s profit or loss as the opening balance of the ledger.
What is group in Tally ERP 9?
By default, Tally ERP 9 has a total of 28 pre-defined groups, apart from which, it has 15 primary groups and 13 subgroups. The user has the choice to develop any number of primary groups and sub groups. The 15 primary groups are mentioned below:
Branch or Divisions, Capital Account, Current Assets, Current Liablities, Direct Expenses, Direct incomes, Fixed Assets, Indirect Expenses, Indirect incomes, Investments, loans, Sales accounts and Suspense Account. 9 of these primary groups appear in the balance sheet which are capital in nature while the rest 6 take place in the profit and loss account which are revenue in nature.
SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/FinancFebruary 11, 2017
GST Training Overview: GST refers to Goods and Services Tax course and well known as a comMay 10, 2017
Tally is counted as one of the popular accounting software designed perfectly for both medJune 20, 2017