Core Java + Android Certification Training Course
Inquiry for Core Java + Android Certification Training Course
SLA Consultants India, has been steadily rising as a corporate training & development leader to take care of all client’s & learners needs in a comprehensive framework. We have maintained consistency and stability in providing quality training & interviews since inception and this is all what makes us stand a name in the industry. Utmost professionalism in covering up for client’s training & development requirement with improbable methodologies in analyzing quality of training & development and timely assessment are some of our tools that we adopt in encouraging our proficiency in delivering quality services.
SLA Consultants India Core Java + Android Certification Training Course Review & Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Core Java + Android Certification Training Course
- Understanding Requirement: Why Java?
- Why Java is important to the Internet?
- Securities walls in Java.
- Java on Windows/Linux platform.
- Why Java on top in industry.
- Java Virtual Machine Architecture.
- Class loading process by Class loaders.
- Bootstrap Loader.
- Extension Loader.
- System Loader.
- Relationship between loaders.
- Role of just in Time Compiler (JIT).
- Execution Engine.
- Data Types, Variables and Arrays.
- Control Statements.
- Object Oriented Paradigms.
- The Three OOP Principles: (Encapsulations, Inheritance, and Polymorphism).
- CLASS Fundamentals.
- Command Line Arguments.
- Learning Static Intializer.
- Declaration of Objects.
- Instance Variable Hiding.
- Overloading and Overriding of Methods.
- Up casting.
- Down casting.
- Understanding of Access Controls: Private public and protected.
- Learning Nested and Inner Classes.
- Dynamic Method Dispatching.
- Using Abstract Classes.
- Using Final to Prevent Overriding & Inheritance.
- Garbage Collection.
- Defining a Package.
- Understanding CLASSPATH.
- Importing Packages.
- Access protection.
- Defining and Implementing an Interface.
- Abstract Classes vs. Interfaces.
- Adapter Classes.
- Anonymous Classes.
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling.
- Types of Exceptions.
- Learning Exceptions Handlers.
- Try and Catch.
- Multiple Catch Clauses.
- Nested Try Statements.
- Throw, Throws and Finally.
- Creating Custom Exceptions.
- Learning String Operations
- Learning Character Extractions
- Learning String Comparisons
- Understanding of String Buffer Class
- String Builder Class
- String versus StringBuffer.
- Special methods of String and StringBuffer.
- What to choose between String and StringBuffer.
- Premain, Method, Objectsize.
- Autoboxing, Unboxing.
- Java Compiler API.
- Introduction to JFC.
- Event Classes.
- Event Listeners.
- Applet Basics
- Architecture and Skeleton.
- Simple Applet display methods.
- The HTML Applet Tag.
- Inter Applet Communication.
- Trusted Applet (Applet with Database).
- The Java Thread Model.
- Lifecycle of a Thread.
- Creating a Thread: Extending Thread.
- Implementing Runnable.
- Creating Multiple Threads and Context Switching.
- Synchronization: Methods and Statements.
- Inter-thread Communication.
- Thread Local.
- Dead Lock.
- Thread Pool Executor Class.
- Shutdown Hookup and Re-entrant Locking.
- File Handling.
- Binary Systems.
- Character Streams.
- ream Tokenizer.
- String Tokenizer.
- Gzip Output Stream Class.
- Data Encryption & Decryption.
- URL, InetAddress.
- Socket and Server Socket.
- Datagram Socket, URL Connection.
- Socket Factories.
- Demonstration of Data Transfer from one machine to another.
- Determining the Class of an Object
- Getting Information about Class’s modifiers, fields, methods, constructors and super classes
- Finding out constant and method declaration belong to an interface
- Creating an instance of a class whose name is not known until runtime
- Greeting and setting value of an object’s field if field name is unknown until runtime
- Invoking a method on an object if the method is unknown until runtime
- Creating a new array whose size and component type are not known until runtime
- Why we Need Mobile Apps
- Different Kinds of Mobile Apps
- Briefly about Android
- History behind Android Development
- What is Android?
- Pre-requisites to learn Android
- Brief Discussion on Java Programming
- Overview of Android Stack
- Android Features
- Introduction to OS layers
- Linux Kernel
- Android Runtime
- Application Framework
- Dalvik VM
- Configuring Android Stack
- Creating Eclipse Environment
- Integrating Android with Eclipse IDE
- Exploring Eclipse IDE
- Creating Android Project
- Debugging Application through DDMS
- Setting up environment
- AVD Creation
- Executing Project on Android Screen
- Broadcast Receivers
- Content Providers
- Creating your first project
- The manifest file
- Layout resource
- Running your app on Emulator
- Views, layouts and Common UI components
- Creating UI through code and XML
- Activity lifecycle V. Intents
- Communicating data among Activities
- Selection components (Grid View, List View, Spinner)
- Adapters, Custom Adapters
- Complex UI components
- Building UI for performance
- Creating custom and compound Views
- Toast, Custom Toast
- Status bar Notifications
- Using Java Multithreading classes
- A sync Task
- Writing an animated game
- Creating and applying simple Style
- Inheriting built-in Style and User defined style
- Using Styles as themes
- Android Resource
- Using resources in XML and code
- Handling Runtime configuration changes
- Role of filters
- Intent-matching rules
- Filters in your manifest
- Filters in dynamic Broadcast Receivers
- Creating Broadcast receiver
- Understanding Broadcast action, category and data
- Registering Broadcast receiver through code and through XML
- Sending Broadcast
- Shared Preferences
- Android File System
- Internal storage
- External storage
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLite Open Helper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors Inserts, updates, and deletes
- Accessing built in content providers
- Content provider MIME types
- Searching for content
- Adding, changing, and removing content
- Creating content provider
- Working with content files
- Overview of services in Android
- Implementing a Service
- Service lifecycle
- Inter Process Communication (AIDL Services)
- Multimedia Supported audio formats
- Simple media playback
- Supported video formats
- Simple video playback
- Using Location Based Services
- Finding current location and listening for changes in location
- Proximity alerts
- Working with Google Maps
- Showing google map in an Activity
- Map Overlays
- overlays iv.
- Displaying route on map
- Consuming web services
- Receiving HTTP Response (XML,JSON)
- Parsing JSON and XML
- Using Web View
- How Sensors work
- Using Orientation and Accelerometer sensors
- Best practices for performance
- Monitoring and managing Internet connectivity
- Managing active connections
- Managing Wi-Fi networks
- Making calls
- Monitoring data connectivity and activity
- Accessing phone properties and status
- Controlling the phone
- Sending messages
- Taking pictures
- Media Recorder
- Rendering previews
- Controlling local Bluetooth device
- Discovering and bonding with Bluetooth devices
- Managing Bluetooth connections
- Communicating with Bluetooth
- Android Application Deployment on device with Linux and Windows
- Android Application Deployment on Android Market
Please Find Core Java + Android Certification Training Course Duration
Module 1 + 2
55 – 60 Hours
30 – 35 Hours
Beginners & Fresher
Why Should I Join Training
Small Business Owners
To Whom I Contact
SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/FinancFebruary 11, 2017