Software Testing Institute Training Course Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
- Overview of Testing
- Why testing is required
- Cause of software defects
- Myth/fact about software testing
- Levels of testing- Unit, Integration and System Testing
- Key difference between Manual and Automation Testing
- Functional & Non-Functional Testing
- Requirement Analysis(RTM, feasibility report if applicable)
- Test Planning(Test Plan, Test Strategy )
- Test Case Development(Scenario, Test cases, Test Data, Review, RTM)
- Test Environment Setup
- Test Execution
- Test Cycle Closure
- Practical exposure of Test Management tools(Test Link/zephyr)
- Bug Life Cycle and Practical exposure of bug tracking tools(Jira/Bugzila)
- Waterfall model
- Brief introduction of Other SDLC model
- what is Agile and its variants
- Scrum Master, Product Owner and Team.
- Sprint, planning poker, Product backlog, planning meeting, scrum-meetings, Demo.
- Sprint velocity
- Burn down chart
- CI-tool brief(Build and Deploy)
- Release doc, Patch, RCA
- Overview of web-service/API testing
- Overview of XML/XSD and how used in testing
- Server/Application logs analysis and basic LINUX/UNIX command
- SQL basic queries example and assignments
- Overview of performance testing
- Challenges related to Real time testing and mitigation plan discussion
- Queries session
- Introduction to SQL
- Joining Tables
- Deleting Data
- Using Views
- Deleting Data
- Grouping Data
- Between Operator
- Overview of Selenium
- Java Setup
- eclipse setup
- why java for selenium
- First eclipse project
- First Java Program
- Installation of IDE
- Recording of script
- Running script
- RC introduction
- Overview of webdriver
- Drivers for FF.IE, Chrome
- Firepath and firebug addon installation
- Finding element using locators ID,xpath,link,CSS ..etc.
- Handling drop down
- Handling Alert
- Handling multiple windows
- Close and quite difference
- Open and navigate
- TESTNG and reporting
- Overview of webdriver 3.x
- Technical Assignments (8 Assignments)
- Aptitude Test Papers like (HCL, IBM, Wipro etc.)
- Resume Design By Dedicated Placement Cell
- Mockup Interview by Corporate Professionals
- Schedule Interview with valid reference in Software Companies
- Candidate Analysis (RCA), if candidate is not getting the job
- For B.Tech/MCA Industrial Training: Real Time Project based Training and projects for College Submission/Industrial Training Certificate.
Inquiry for Manual + Automation Testing Training
Please Find Software Testing Course Duration
What is Manual Testing?
Manual Testing refers to a process performed to find the faults. In this technique the tester plays a significant role as an end user and confirms all specifications of the application to make sure that the behavior of the application. The Manual Testing is quite basic kind of testing, which assists to discover the bugs in the application under test. The prime aim of Manual Testing is to confirm sure that the application under test is fault free and software application is working as per the necessity specification paper.
Why Join Software Training Programme?
The 21st Century is known as the age of internet and computers. Tasks that used to be earlier completed manually can now be flawlessly performed through a web-enabled device such as computer, laptop, iPad and Smartphone among others. Software Training Programme lets any project easily handle its series of training programs via similar web-permitted gadgets.
What is Software Testing Life Cycle?
Similar to a condition, where developers follow the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) equally testers also chase the Software Testing Life Cycle which is known as STLC. It is the series of activities performed by the testing team from the start of the project till the end of the plan. There are several in STLC which are named as requirement analysis, Test Planning, Test case development, Environment Setup, Test Execution and Test Cycle Closure.
What is Automation Testing Training?
Automation Testing is the procedure of automating the testing procedure with the assistance of tool, performing it and the comparison the actual result to an expected result. In this way, you will learn to start from the initial steps of automation testing, which include deciding when to make use of the automation and manual testing to the new topics which include Regular expressions and VB Scripting .
What are SDLC models in Software Testing?
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) refers to a process utilized by the software industry to design, extend and test high quality Softwares. The SDLC primarily focuses on to create good quality software that meets customer hopes, reaches the conclusion within the times and estimating of cost. The life cycle surely speaks about a methodology for improving the value of software and the complete development process.
Education Eligibility Need? If yes? then What ?
Computer software developers should be familiar with the mathematical and scientific principles to the design as well as development of software systems and even applications. The minimum educational condition is a bachelor's degree, and certification can be necessary.