Stock Market Technical Analyst Training
Inquiry for Technical Analysis Share Market Training
SLA Consultants India, has been steadily rising as a corporate training & development leader to take care of all client’s & learners needs in a comprehensive framework. We have maintained consistency and stability in providing quality training & interviews since inception and this is all what makes us stand a name in the industry. Utmost professionalism in covering up for client’s training & development requirement with improbable methodologies in analyzing quality of training & development and timely assessment are some of our tools that we adopt in encouraging our proficiency in delivering quality services.
SLA Consultants India is an Training & Development Company and we provide Basic & Advanced Technical Analysis Training Program with Live Trading Session.
Course Duration: 25 – 35 Hours
SLA Consultants Technical Analyst (Stock Market) Training Review & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Why learn Technical Analyst
Stock Market Technical Analyst Training Course
Basic Technical Analysis course
- Philosophy of Technical Analysis.
- Overview on Financial Markets.
- The principles of the Dow Theory – Interpreting Trends and combining them with Support and Resistance levels.
- Basics of Technical Analysis
- Bar chart,
- Candle Chart,
- Line Chart etc.
- Trend & Trend Line.
- Volume, OBV and Open Interest.
- Understanding moving averages
- Simple Moving Averages,
- Exponential Moving Averages
- An in-depth study of Moving Averages and the role it plays in determining a trade. The multiple uses of Moving Averages for different time horizons of trades.
- How to identify market trends.
Advanced Technical Analysis Course (with LIVE trading sessions)
- Candle Patterns :
- Hanging Man etc.
- Chart Patterns – Understanding the psychology behind a pattern and its formation. Interpretation of Chart patterns and the significance of volume while using patterns. Evolving a Trading strategy based on patterns.
- Head and Shoulders,
- Cup and Handle,
- Flags and Pennants etc.
- Descending triangles,
- Head & Shoulder Top,
- Symmetrical Triangles,
- Wedges etc.
- How to identify entry and exit signals using oscillators and volatility indicators
- Stochastic etc.
- Advance/Decline Line.
- Understanding on Options
- Put/Call Ratio
- VIX (Volatility Index)
- Bollinger Bands
- Donchian Channels
- Parabolic SAR
- Setting Price Targets using Fibonacci.
- Fibonacci extension
- Swing Trading.
- Trading with Futures & Options – with a basic study on the Risk, Reward and Timing relating to Derivative based trading approach.
- Day Trading – Exposure to real life situations using technical analysis with mechanical systems. Running scans / stock picking on a Real-time basis. Post completion of course having LIVE Market training, to feel the reel zest of stock market.
Please find the course and fee details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Fee According to Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration||Current fee|
|Technical Analyst||25 – 35 (Hours)||11,500/-|
|Note: Service Tax Applicable on all Course Module|