E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST + PD SAP FICO @ Delhi / Gurgaon
- Terminology of income tax like P.Y, A.Y, Income, Assesse
- Incidence of income tax
- Residential status like ROR, RNOR, OR
- Preparation of Balance sheet According to Revised Schedule III (Schedule VI of company act 1956) Of Company ACT 2013
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of SME Accounts
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of Large and Medium Entrepreneur
- Composition of Annual Final Accounts of Company (New Topic Added)
- Indian Gaps Compliances (Account Standard) (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Chart as per Income Tax & Company Act (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Rate Comparison (New Topic Added)
- Inventory Control (New Topic Added)
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Documentation in Finance for CC Limit/OD Limit
- Project Reports
- CMA Data
- Practical Analytical Review of Reports
- Stock Statement
- LC(Letter of Credit)
- Letter of Credit- How to Open the LC
- How to Sanction the LC Limit from Bank
- Documentation for LC Limit
- Ratio Analysis
- Bank Guarantee (Usage & Format)
- Online Payment Of Taxes
- How to Deal with Import and Export
- Import and Export Procedure
- Import Documents
- Import Procedure
- How to Release the Dollar from Banks to Pay Outside India A-1/A-2
- Export Procedure
- Export Document
- Bill of Entries
- Bill of Lading
Inquiry for E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST + PD Training
Please find the E-Accounts & E-GST Course Duration Details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Batch Timings -(Branch- Delhi, Gurgaon)
|Course Module||Batch Timing||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Sunday – Friday||10:00 – 12:00 PM||2 – 3 Hours||1.5 – 2.5 Months|
|Sunday||10:00 | 11:30 AM||3 – 5 Hours||5 – 6 Months|
|Sunday||01:30 | 03:00 PM||3 – 5 Hours||5 – 6 Months|
|Monday – Friday||10:00 – 12:00 PM||2 – 3 Hours||1.5 – 2.5 Months|
Which income is considered as accrued income?
Accrued income refers to the income that has been earned but hasn’t been recorded in the general ledger accounts yet. The person who has earned the income has the right to receive the amount. It is recorded on the asset side of your balance sheet. For instance, if a company has invested $100,000 at 6% interest that pays $3000 from June 1 to December 1. The company will already earn $500 on the date of December 31, but won’t receive the payment until June 1. Thus, the $500 will be termed as an accrued income. It is also recorded under the accrual basis of accounting prior to its issuing in the financial statement.
What is tax audit?
A tax audit in India is an examination or verification of your tax return by the IRS office, to check if your income and deductions or other financial information is accurate. Usually, tax audit is performed on an individual account after something something you have reported while filing your tax return seems indifferent to the IRS. They use the discriminant information function system to analyze the tax deductions and taxpayer data and then finalize their decision for tax audit. Income exceeding 100 lakh over a financial year without proper financial details or having money in foreign bank accounts can also trigger tax audit on your bank account.
Explain the term SAP FICO?
SAP FICO is an enterprise resource planning tool used for financial accounting and controlling. It is a very crucial accounting tool which allows the user to make external reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss statements and financial statements. The tool can also be integrated with other financial assistance tools such as Tally and database management systems. It is mainly used for reviewing and monitoring the financial conditions of the organization and making necessary financial decisions. SAP FICO is used in general ledger, financial accounting, organizational structure, bank accounting, accounts payable and receivable, tax configuration, asset accounting and invemestment management.
What is FBT?
Fringe Benefit Tax, or FBT, is a generally a form of tax that an employer has to pay to their employees for some benefits during or after their stay in the company. The list of benefits includes several services, amenities, privileges, etc. allowing the employee to perform his or her duties with ease and comfort. The wide ranges of services on which the fringe benefit tax is applied are as follows:
- Expenses on travel, entertainment, accommodation or employee welfare.
- Telephone reimbursement, concessional tickets, retirement plans, cash allowance.
- However, expenditure on food and beverages, conference fee, etc. are not covered under this scheme.
What is Tax refund?
In simple explanation, tax refund is the return given by the government to the individual who has paid additional or more taxes that he or she actually owes during the period of a calendar year. After filing for tax return, one can get tax refund by accurately mentioning the income tax they have paid along with withholdings, credits and tax deduction, etc. Tax refund is the difference between the tax paid and tax owed, which the government later refund. To get tax refund in India, you need to declare your IT return form and once thoroughly checked and processed by the ITR department, you will get the refund.
Explain what is posting key and what does it control?
Posting keys refers to the two digit numerical key in SAP which determines the type of transactions entered in the line items and from which sub group it belongs. SAP posting keys control the line itmes. The types of posting keys are Debit and Credit. They are used to decide the accounting entries Dr/Cr and vendor Dr/Cr, Customer Dr/Cr, Fixed Asset Dr/Cr or GL Dr/Cr. Posting keys also determine the field status for additional details.
SLA Consultants India is Training & Development Company and we provide Accounts/FinancFebruary 11, 2017
GST Training Overview: GST refers to Goods and Services Tax course and well known as a comMay 10, 2017
Tally is counted as one of the popular accounting software designed perfectly for both medJune 20, 2017