ADVANCED TALLY ERP FOR GST @ Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for Advanced Tally Erp 9 Training
Advanced Tally ERP 9 latest version of the widely utilised and extensive accounting, inventory, payroll and taxation software which is considered as one of the best accounting tools available in the market. It is a tool used by individuals and business organisations to maintain their accounting records and monetary transactions. However, it is now currently being used extensively for calculating goods and service tax especially after the decision made by the Indian government of employing GST on all goods and services. The latest version of the Tally ERP 9 Accounting Software includes quick GST set up that would allow you to compute Taxes without any delay and support all the GST transactions for your business. Tally ERP 9 Training Certification Course with GST will cover all the end of knowledge of meeting the accounting requirements of the industry and teach the concepts along with practically implementing them in day to day accounting processes. Any aspiring Tally Professional must learn the importance of Tally Software for GST. SLA Consultants India has designed this Job Oriented and Short Term Tally ERP 9 with GST training course in New Delhi, Gurgaon/Grugram & Noida, which would allow the learners to learn the specialties of the tool in computation and make them become a suitable employee for any reputed companies.
Advanced Tally with GST is a specifically designed course that allows the learners to learn complete accounting and taxation system from our industry experts. Anyone who wants to learn and perform accounting, taxation and inventory work using Tally can join this prominent training course in order to forge their career. Not only learners, even working professional such as Accountants, Accounts Manager, Tax Consultants cost accountants or any other personnel from Accounts Taxation and Finance sector can benefit from this course in order to perform GST operations. Even business owners and managers can take this training course and increase their knowledge of Tally to analyse data and keep a close eye on cash and fund flow along with Accounts Taxation and Finance, profits, reporting and other valuable information that would help them make better decisions. The short-term training courses focused on improving learners education on the Indian Taxation system and anyone who wish to make a promising career in the field of accounts and taxation in Delhi and NCR must join advanced tally with GST course from SLA Consultants India. In order to join this specialist course, the candidates must possess a graduation degree in any stream however, commerce would be most appreciated. The course will cover several unique and vital concepts such as GST compliance comma configuring GST setup in Tally GST leisures, recording sales, and printing invoices, tax payments, sales return, TDS and TCS adjustment, return summary, reporting, status and challan reconciliation, transferring tax credits of Excise and services tax and VAT to GST, etc.
The participants will be talked under our highly experienced and qualified trainers who have been in this business for decades and use effective and latest tools along with updated course material to provide deep insights of Tally accounting and GST to the learners. Other major influences of the course include flexible batch timings, outstanding learning environment, real-time training session under expert supervision and hundred percent job placement assistance with Interview preparation to help you find out the most relevant job opportunity after the completion of the course.
The introduction of the GST system in India will bring great changes in the taxation system and offers relief to the tax personnel by computing it only once rather than doing it at every single stage. However, it will surely require some effort and expertise to calculate the goods and services tax for which Tally ERP for GST would come in extremely handy. Learning GST features in Tally could be very beneficial for both the individual and the company, which are mentioned as below:
- Learning advanced Tally with GST would help you remove cascading tax effects and perform online simpler procedures under the GST.
- It possesses lesser compliance as compared to other tax compliances.
- GST has a higher threshold for registration, which benefits both business owners and consumers.
- Highly effective and cost-efficient for small business enterprises due to its composition scheme.
- Easy GST setup and price configuration as per your company’s preference using Tally ERP 9.
- You will be able to provide increased efficiency in logistics.
- There are a considerable amount of job opportunities for Tally operators, especially in consideration with GST, which is supposed to increase by a great margin in the near future.
- Exceptional pay scale and growth opportunities for valuable and professional candidates with experience.
- The benefit to business owners who can calculate GST and other taxes without consulting a professional, hence saving them a lot of money.
These are some of the most crucial benefits you could enjoy if you opt to pursue a career in Advanced Tally with GST. Note that the economic change India is currently going through will certainly increase more job opportunities and importance of GST and tax consultants and be acquiring advanced Tally skills would be an essential advantage, giving you a relevant profile. If you have any other query you wish to get clear, then please give us a call or visit our office in Delhi NCR.
SLA Consultants India has been offering Advanced Tally ERP for GST Training since a number of years. We have rendered the services of the most professional and knowledgeable trainers who have expertise in every aspect of Tally software. If you are a resident of Delhi/NCR region who wants to get a good job in accounting field then we are the only reliable institution offering GST for Tally Training course Institute in Delhi NCR. We assure you that once you complete this course under our expert guidance no job would be too complicated for you and you will pass the tally related interviews with flying colors.
Course Duration: 20-25 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
SLA Consultants India - Advanced Tally - GST Practical Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Advanced Tally ERP For GST
- Upgrading to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0
- Start Using Tally.ERP 9 for GST Compliance
- Activating GST for Your Company
- Setting Up GST Rates
- Updating Stock Items and Stock Groups for GST Compliance
- Updating a Service Ledger for GST Compliance
- Updating Sales and Purchase Ledgers for GST Compliance
- Updating Party GSTIN.
- Creating GST Ledgers
- Creating Income and Expense Ledgers
- Recording Sales and Printing Invoices
- Recording Purchases
- Recording a Tax Payment
- Transferring Tax Credits of VAT, excise and service tax to GST
- Other Scenarios
- Sales - Nil Rated, Exempt, SEZ, and Deemed Export
- Recording Sales Returns
- Recording Purchase Returns
- Recording Export Sales
- Reverse Charge under GST
- Recording an Advance Receipt from Customer
- Recording an Advance Payment to Supplier
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Adjustments Against Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TDS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TCS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Refund of Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for ISD Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Transitional Credit
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Other Liabilities
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Reversal of Tax Credit
- Returns Summary
- Particulars (Computation Details)
- Summary of Exceptions
- Table-wise GSTR-1
- Status Reconciliation
- Exporting GSTR-1
- Challan Reconciliation
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of the Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|ADVANCED TALLY ERP FOR GST||20 – 25 (Hours)|
Why Tally Is Useful for Fresher or Accounting Experience ?
Tally is the only software which is used by 80% of companies in India. Now Tally can be used on cloud. Learning Basic & Advanced Tally is important. Now, Tally is ready for GST . Whether you are fresher or experienced, for accounting skill development tally is must.
Do I Get Trained On Advanced Accounting & Reconciliation in Tally ?
Yes , we cover a topic like Advanced Inventory Management in Tally , Advanced Accounting in Tally & how to enable technical features in tally for data security. Our Advanced Tally ERP Training Course helps you to learn all accounting activity in tally.
Does I Get Tally Certifciation ?
Yes , This is a Tally Certification Course by SAL Consultants India. Our Tally Certification is acceptable in companies.We provide interview after successfully completion of Tally Certification course.
Can I learn GST in Tally ?
Yes, We are provide training on GST in Tally in weekends.
How much salary hike I will get after course ?
In Tally, For Fresher salary will be from INR 10,000 to 15,000.Working professional in Tally will get a salary hike of 20 to 30% on current salary with have relevant experience in accounts or general accounting or bookkeeping. Our commitment is to conduct minimum one interview per week till your placements.
To Whom I Contact For Tally Certification Program ?
You can contact on given details in website. You can drop in an email or leave us a message or simply call us for Tally Certification Training . You can also walk into any of our corporate offices in NCR to get the details of the program that interests you. Use link www.slaconsultantsindia.com/contactus.aspx
No posts were found.