MIS & DATA ANALYSIS IN EXCEL PRACTICAL TRAINING @ DELHI / GURGAON
What is Excel ?
Microsoft Excel is a general purpose electronic spreadsheet to use to organize, calculate, and analyze data. The task you can complete with Excel ranges from preparing a simple family budget, preparing a purchase order, create an elaborate graph/chart, or managing a complex accounting ledger for a medium size business
Provide Basic/Advanced Understanding of Excel, make user familiar to create formula and give platform to make good analysis and introduce Powerful tools of advance excel so that user can make advance analysis with the help of those tools.
Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
Mathematical Functions:- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
Date & Time Function:- Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
Statistical Function & Other Functions:- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
Logical Functions:- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
Lookup & Reference Functions:- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
Report Development – (Real World Data)
DASHBOARD & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions.
Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Error
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
Access is a relational database management system (RDBMS) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. … It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
Topics Covered as follows:
- Access environment and tools
- Database terminology and concept
- Designing database in Access
- Understanding RDBMS
- Working with the Design side of Tables
- Create Query
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
- Working with the runtime of Tables
- Data Migration and Importing
- Working with the Design side of Queries
- Working with the runtime of Queries
- Working with the Design side of Forms
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
- Working with the Design side of Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
- Working with the runtime of Reports
- Working with the Design side of Macros
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
- Working with the runtime of Macros
- How to create a functional specification
- Build a real-world business application
- Putting altogether and deployment
Inquiry for MIS & Data Analysis In Excel Training
Please find the course duration details.
Batch Timings –
|Days||Class Available Between||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Monday to Friday||09:00 | 11:00 PM||2 (Hours)||2 Months|
|Monday to Friday||01:00 | 03:00 PM||2 (Hours)||2 Months|
|Saturday & Sunday||09:00 | 11 :00 PM||2 (Hours)||3-4 Months|
|Saturday & Sunday||01:00 | 03:00 PM||2 (Hours)||3-4 Months|
|Sunday||09:00 | 11:00 PM||2-3 (Hours)||5-6 Months|
|Sunday||01:00 | 03 :00 PM||2-3 (Hours)||5-6 Months|
How many data formats are available in Excel?
There are many data formats available in MS Excel, which includes the standard number, accounting, date, time, currency, percentage, fraction, text format and scientific. It is also possible to create your own personalized data format in MS Excel, which is widely used by many users in order to manage and evaluate their personal data.
What is involved in typical data analysis?
Typical data analysis refers to the gathering and organization of data from different sources and identifying correlation between the collected and analyzed data and the data from the organization. It also involves finding set of issues through deep analysis of the data and taking preventive and necessary actions in order to deal with them in future. It is very important for every organization to perform typical data analysis, if they wish to achieve their organizational goals rapidly. Professional data analysts are hired by companies who possess exceptional skills in data analysis and data manipulation to help them understand their customer and resolve issues.
What challenges have you encountered while working with big data?
Big data is used and processed effectively by business enterprises for maintaining a healthy relationship with customers and resolving any issues in the system that restricts them from providing 100% satisfaction. Still, it is a very complex process and there are many complications you will face in the way, which includes:
Data Quality: Since data is gathered from different sources, it often possesses inconsistent, duplicate, missing and inadequate data, which is hard to process.
Understanding Analytics: The company is required to understand exactly what will be analyzed and for that, the person will little capabilities will have trouble in big data analysis.
Quality Assurance and Performance: Manipulating and organizing large amount of data reduces the chances of getting 100% accurate results and could lead to decrease in performance through ill decisions taken.
Cost: One of the biggest issues is the cost involved in big data processing is huge.
Explain Macro in MS-Excel.
A macro in Excel is an important and highly utilized function which is defined to record a series of task. A macro is a function in visual basic application which is considered as a programming language of Excel. It is used to create automation programs which enable the user to perform all the functions in MS Excel without performing the same steps over and over again. It allows you to save a lot of time and effort which you would be wasting on repetitive tasks. Macro copies a stream of text from one place to another, allowing same functionalities in different programs.
How do you define big data?
Big data refers to a large amount of data which is usually associated in business Enterprises and requires analysis through computational means to reveal patterns and trends related to the behaviour of the human. The big data exceeds the amount of data which the normal human can evaluate and process on their own and thus use database management tools specifically designed to manage and handle big data. Hadoop is one such system which is very useful in processing big data. It is an open source Java based framework used for database programming and enables the students to process and store large amount of data.
What are your technical competencies?
This is one of the most common questions asked during an interview for the job profile of data analyst. To answer this question, you will need to tell them about your technical skills and why you are the most suitable candidate for the profile. You can tell them that your data management skills, especially big data and Hadoop is exceptional for which you can also show them your certification or other educational qualification. Furthermore, analytical modeling and business analytics are two other competencies required by recruiters to decide whether the candidate is appropriate for the work or not. You will learn al the technical competencies of MIS and data analysis in this reliable training course.
Microsoft Excel is anything that we work on the regular basis be it a student or an accounJune 8, 2017
The popularity of SAS has significantly risen up in the last few years as it encompasses aJune 19, 2017
A management information systems (MIS) training program is basically planned for people plJune 10, 2017