SAP BW/BI-BO Training Course @ Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for SAP Training Course
SAP BI/BW BO training is an excellent software training course developed by SAP and provided by SLA consultants India to Aspiring candidates in Delhi NCR. We provide the best SAP Training to the students through our innovative and job oriented training sessions with certified faculty. During the course the participants will learn about SAP architecture, data warehousing, data store objects, Data transformation, process chain, transportation, said business objects, performance management, reporting, and extraction.
SAP BI/BW BO training course provided by SLA Consultants India is certainly the most innovative and by far the best SAP Training course available in Delhi NCR. The course provides in-depth knowledge of business intelligence, business warehousing and business objects using high-quality training sessions allowing the learners to grasp every concept and understanding efficiently. This short-term training course will provide valuable information on business process performance, customer service level web intelligence dashboard data Modelling and transformation OLAP and OLTP, process chain and much more. The main highlights of the course include highly experienced and qualified trainers who will offer you hands-on expertise and real-time training using the latest and job oriented course material and tools. The classrooms will include video tutorials and doubt clearing session allowing the learner to grasp the full concept of Business warehousing and business intelligence. The SAP Training course is designed keeping in mind the current needs and requirements of the business. Anyone with a graduate degree in IT field can pursue the training course.
Learning SAP BI/BW BO and be can be a golden opportunity for your career as the scope in the field is increasingly high in the current job market. Learning this could help you understand the importance of business data and how to handle and manage data from different sources and effectively utilize it for the enhancement of the company. Below are given some important reasons on why you should learn SAP BI/BW BO.
- There are many job opportunities associated with this field that includes junior consultant, senior consultant, project manager, business analyst, data analyst and much more.
- You will be able to identify, extract and transform valuable data from different sources and utilize it for the benefit of the business.
- It can help you open your own business and make it successful by extracting valuable information from the market and using it to make an appropriate business strategy.
- The salary offered to an SAP professional with business intelligence and knowledge is incredibly high.
- You will be able to give your career kick-start and become a project manager or even higher post within a few years.
- There is a huge demand of SAP certified business data operator in the market allowing you to have exceptional growth opportunities and job security.
Therefore, if you have a good grasp of market data and wish to become a business analyst or data analyst in the future, then it is highly recommended for you to also SAP BI/BW BO certification course so that you could direct your career in the right direction. For that, you will have to attend our SAP certification course. To know more about the training course on the Institute please visit our office in Delhi or Gurgaon.
Course Duration: 40 - 50 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(SAP BW/BI-BO Training Course) for 18 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - SAP BW/BI-BO Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to working on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
SAP BW/BI-BO Training Course
- Overview and details
- R.3 architecture
- SAP BI landscape
- Star and extended star schema
- OLAP vs OLTP
- Info area and info object Catalog
- Application component
- Info source and Data source
- Transfer and Update laws
- Communication structure
- Info Cubes and package
- Info Area and Info Object catalog
- Data source
- System and Application component
- Info Cube and package
- DTP and DSO
- What is DSO?
- Types of DSO (Standard, direct update and write optimized)
- Info set
- Multi providers
- Analysis process designer
- Master data extraction (attribute, text and hierarchy)
- Transaction data extraction (To DSO, info cube)
- BW3.x vs 7.x
- Migration strategy
- Data mart concept
- New options in RSA1 screen
- New Master Data Deletion
- Graphical Data flow modelling option in RSA1 screen
- Data Flow generation wizard
- Migration of 3.X data flow to 7.X data flow
- New options in Info Area Context Menu, Create / Edit DSO screen, Create Infocube screen, DSO, Transformation and DTP Extraction Tab & Execute Tab
- Delta Init without Data
- Parallel Extraction
- Semantic Partitioned Objects
- More options while creating Multi Providers and Data Extraction from Multi Provider
- Management of Version
- DB partitioning for DSO
- Use of Navigational attributes
- What is Transformations?
- Transformation Rule types
- Direct assignment, Routines, Initial value, Time Distribution
- No update, Constant, read master data, Read from DSO
- Transformation rules
- Destination as table and database table
- Error Stack
- Process chain overview
- Develop master data process chain
- Develop transactional data process chain
- Monitoring and scheduling process chain
- Rescheduling process chain
- Removing scheduling
- BW system landscape
- Create transport and package requests
- Transport objects to BW landscape
- Collect objects in BW
- Delete or re-import transport request
- Error and solution in transportation
- SAP BO overview
- SAP BI 4.0 architecture
- Classes and objects
- WEBi reports
- BO universe
- Sub reports
- Crystal reports
- Static and dynamic dashboards
- Dashboard using query and live office
- Different types of performance management techniques
- Backened and data load performance techniques
- Aggregates and collapse
- DB statistics
- Deleting indexes
- BI performance tuning
- Partition and repartition
- Overview of ABAP.
- Creating Tables and views
- Concepts and Types of Routines
- Field Level Routine
- Start Routine
- End Routine
- Expert Routine
- What is Meta Data Repository?
- Overview of Business content
- Grouping & Collection Mode options in BI Content
- Finding and Installing right Object in Business Content.
- BEx query designer and analyser
- Conditions and variables
- Calculated and restricted key figures
- Formulas and selections
- Filters, exceptions and structures
- Query monitoring
- Navigational attributes
- Publishing SAP Bi report
- Features of BW 7.4
- Powered by HANA
- Overview SAP BW 7.4 on SAP HANA and further Roadmap
- Eclipse-based Modeling Tools
- Maintenance Composite Provider
- SAP HANA optimized Transformations.
- What is HANA?
- Landscape and Features of HANA
- SAP HANA-Optimized Data Store Objects and Info Cubes
- Consumption of SAP HANA models in BW on HANA
- Mixed Scenarios
- Data extraction overview
- Extracting data from different tables
- Master and transaction data extraction
- Create generic data source and BI Side info package
- Logistic data extraction
- Direct delta method
- Queued delta method
- V3 Un serialized detla
- Controlling and profitability analysis extraction
- Working of Cost-based and Account based extraction
- CO-PA extraction
- Introduction to BI launch pad
- Log on and off BI launch pad
- Using other apps
- Create new folder
- Upload, copy, delete new document
- Develop category
- Make shortcuts to documents
- Make shortcuts to documents
- Assign documents and create categories
- Functioning with documents in BI lauch pad
- Overview of information design tool
- Create universe and joins using universe wizard
- Navigating interface
- Create project
- Make connections with RDBMS
- Develop data foundation with single source RDBMS
- Create business layer based on single RDMBS
- Universe publishing
- Create OLAP connection using BICS
- Develop equi join, shortcut join, theta join
- Develop calculated strings, numeric values, data value, column
- What is CMC?
- Developing and managing groups and users
- Publishing applications and objects
- Managing and Scheduling Web Intelligence Reports and Crystal Reports.
- Administering Universes and Universe connections.
- Develop OLAP Connections to BW
- Overview of SAP business object web intelligence
- Nativating the interface
- Functioning of semantic layer
- Developing query
- SAP BO dashboard overview
- Working of dashboard design tools
- Components of dashboard
- Creation of responsive and innovative dashboards
- Dashboard design using SAP Bex query and Excel source
- Creating Dashboard design using BO IDT universe
- Static and dynamic dashboard
- Alert based dashboards
- Introduction to QMWS.
- Creating a QAAWS using Universe source
- What is SAP lumira?
- SAP lumira connectiosn
- Exploring data
- Data preparation
- Sharing datasets
- Composing stories board
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|SAP BW/BI-BO||40 – 50 (Hours)|
What is SAP BW/BI-BO Education?
SAP BI/BW BO training gives you comprehension on business intelligence, business process and warehousing, business objects, transformation, OLAP and OLTP and other business related topics to help you become a professional business manager.
How many years of Experience does the trainers have?
All the trainers of the institute have over 10 years of industry relevant experience in the field and are very well respected in the industry.
Do you provide the course certification after completion?
Yes, at the end of the course, we offer the SAP certification to the students, which will certainly weigh their resume and attract the attention of the recruiters during interview.
Who'll be the trainers for BW/BI-BO?
A total of 6-7 corporate trainers with vast amount of experience and knowledge will be training the candidates for SAP BI/BW BO training. They have been teaching about the topic for many years to the students.
Do you provide batches at Weekend as well?
We certainly do. We allow the student to choose their preferred batch timings from morning to evening and at weekdays or weekends.
I am from non-technical background. Can I learn and make career in SAP BW/BI-BO?
Since we offer both the fundamental and advanced knowledge on SAP BI/BW BO training to candidates, the course can also be pursued by individuals with no prior experience or knowledge in technical field.
No posts were found.