SAP BO Training Course @ Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for SAP Training Course
SAP Business Objects Training Course is a dedicated training course provided by SLA consultants India two candidates who want to master the business process and business intelligence. The course will give you flexible and scalable knowledge on the key business process along with business intelligence tool allow you to become a professional business analyst and data manager. The short-term job oriented course consists of various industry-relevant topics such as SAP BO architecture, data warehousing, data source theories, report creation, Information Design Tool and web intelligence. The courses targeted towards graduate and college students along with current working professionals in order to enhance and master their business process skills.
SAP Business Objects training course will help you become aware of developing a component-based view of business processes and master the skills of business intelligence. Anyone who wants to become a business manager or desire to open their own business wood extremely benefit from attending this course. There are several advanced topics that will be covered in this short-term course that includes database concept, life-cycle management, Business Objects Universe, business intelligence reports, Ad Hoc reports, performance tuning techniques, error handling methods, dashboard, analyze and design studio, and web intelligence. By attending the SAP BO course from SLA Consultants India you will be able to view, sort and analyze business intelligence data, deploy business object web intelligence, master reporting and analysis using Universe designer, develop tables reports and charts and transfer data from one source to another. It will also help you gain decision-making skills along with sharing relevant information with others and visualize the data.
All the concepts of the course will be taught by industry standard and corporate trainers with years of experience. Using the latest course material and tools the trainers will give you hands-on expertise and in-depth comprehension about business intelligence and Business Objects. Projects and assignments related to the topic will be provided to the learner in order to test their learning skills. Other major features of the course include real-time training under expert supervision, online tutorials, exceptional admin support and learning environment, hundred percent job placement assistance. The prerequisites for the course is to have a graduate degree in business, however, last year college students can also pursue the course.
Any candidate who has an interest in business functions must choose SAP Business Objects training course in order to achieve their career goals. SAP certification in the business object and business intelligence would help the candidate to gain both Momentum and comprehension along with real-time expertise. Below are provided with some necessary reasons on why you should learn SAP BO.
- The Global Business Intelligence and analytics industry has reached 16.9 million dollars in the year 2016 and is expected to grow even more in the upcoming years.
- The average salary of an SAP business object and business intelligence analyst can exceed over $94,000 per annum.
- Anyone who wishes to become a business analyst, professional in business intelligence, administrator data warehouse specialist or ETL and SQL developer must learn SAP business object.
- Learning SAP business object can be beneficial for Aspiring entrepreneurs and businessman. It could allow them to make necessary decisions and gather relevant data along with saving a lot of money.
- Having SAP certification in the business object would make you a suitable candidate for the job profile where the recruiter will give you more attention than other competitors.
- Many high profiles and multinational companies such as Cisco, Sony, Genpact, Cognizant, Saint Gobain and erection use SAP business object in order to analyze and manage a large amount of data. The job security and job scope in the field are extremely good and is expected to grow further in upcoming years.
If you have made up your mind to pursue SAP Business Objects training course, then SLA consultants India will give you the right platform to start your career in the positive direction. In order to learn more about the course please visit our office in Delhi or Gurgaon.
Course Duration: 40 - 50 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(SAP BO Training Course) for 14 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - SAP BO Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to working on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
SAP BO Training Course
- What is SAP BO?
- View, analyze and sort BI data using BI
- Components of BO
- Crystal reports
- Web intelligence tool
- Ad hoc queries
- Introduction to data warehousing
- Deployment in real world scenarios
- Features of data warehousing
- Data marts and tables
- Star schema and multiple star schema
- Overview of database
- Characteristics of database
- DCL, DML, DDL, TCL
- Data types of tables structuring
- Set Operators
- Join types and conditions
- Group By
- Having and Where conditions
- Numeric Functions, Character Functions, Date Functions, Aggregate Functions
- FDD features
- BRD business requirements
- Technical design
- Project plan
- Preparation of unit test case
- Deployment check list
- Backend non SAP apps
- Comprehension of SAP BW and BI
- HANA expertise
- ODBC connections
- Universe designer tool
- Personal connection
- Shared connection
- Linked universe
- Secured connection
- Information Designer tool
- Local connection
- Secured connection
- Data foundation connection, parameters, etc
- Business layer, parameters, etc
- Developing objects and types
- Managing security
- Trap issues and derived tables
- Hiding and un-hiding objects
- Table creation
- Usage of @functions - @ Prompts
- Usage of @Where
- Usage of @Select
- Usage of @Aggregate Awareness
- Data integrity & Business layer
- Single data source and multiple data sources
- Performance tuning techniques
- Business Intelligence Consumer Services (BICS)
- Adhoc Reports
- Overview of web reporting
- Creation Query & Report, view, modifying report
- Filters and other operators
- Section vs break
- Alerter, sorting and ranking
- Merged queries and dimensions
- Types of charts and usage
- Special functions
- Transforming horizontal and vertical cross tabs into charts
- Input controls
- Crystal reports
- What is Crystal reports?
- Repository explorer and database expert
- Report Templates and inbuilt functionalities
- SAP platform interaction
- RDBMS interaction
- MS access interaction
- Standard, blank and cross tab report
- Different data source connections
- Maintenance and scheduling
- Development of CR with and without universe
- Working with charts, dashboard and sub-reports
- Groups and calculations
- Web Intelligence Report
- Introduction of web reporting
- Charts, types of charts and various usage
- Info Providers and Data Providers
- Working with special Functions
- Formation of reporting
- Converting Horizontal, Vertical, Cross Tabs into Charts
- Developing query's and Drilling Functionalities
- Viewing and Modifying a report Purging of objects
- Query Filters & various operators
- Export Options (PDF, excel, CSV etc.,)
- Query Prompts Document Properties/Formatting
- Sections/ Breaks
- Input Controls
- Report Level Variables
- Difference between Section & Break
- Hyper Linking Functionalities
- Usage of Web Intelligence Rich Client Application
- Ranking, Scheduling of Webi Report and Sorting
- Folding and Unfolding of Reports
- Merged Dimensions
- Combined Queries
- Canned Reports
- Overview of dashboards
- Features of types of dashboards
- Information providers
- Creating dashboard
- Static and dynamic dashboard
- Work with dual axis dashboard, data by range, series, Calender and bar chart dashboards
- Import and export of data
- Data management
- Different layers (data, canvas, components, properties)
- Query builder
- QAAWS connectivity
- Creation of web intelligence reports
- Scheduling crystal and webi reports
- Transferring crystal and webi repors
- Data storage
- Folder structuring
- Universe level tuning
- Report level tuning
- Database level tuning
- Query optimization methods
- SAP Lumira
- BO Explorer
- Query as a web service
- Real-time error handling methods
- Different scenarios
- Overview of project life cycle
- Project domain
- Template and workflow design
- Requirement of report templates
Please find the course details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module:-
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|SAP BO||40 – 50 (Hours)|
Can I attend a demo class before registration?
Interested candidates can visit the office in Delhi or Gurgaon and take their first free demo class in order to get the feel about the institute and the trainers, understand the course material and other essential features of the training without registering.
Can we get a backup classes for SAP BO training?
If you somehow miss a class or two, then no worries as we also arrange back up classes for the learners for SAP BO. However, it is required of you to contact us and share the date and timings of the classes a few days earlier.
Which institute provide the training for SAP BO?
There are numerous training institutes for SAP BO in Delhi NCR, but none offers the training as dedicated and high quality as SLA Consultants India. We have been providing guidance to learners for over seven years and has a great reputation in the industry.
What is the mode of payment for this training?
The candidates can either pay in cash at our counter or pay online from different mediums such as credit/debit cards, online banking, etc.
Will student get placement support after completion of Course?
Of course, the students will receive 100% job placement assistance at the end of the course. We offer interview preparations and send the participants on various job interviews.
Who'll be the trainer for SAP BO Training?
Some of the most respected, experienced and industry oriented corporate trainers will provide you the training for SAP BO program.
Whom I've to contact to resolve my queries related SAP BO?
IF you have any query whatsoever regarding the SAP BO training course, you can simply contact our receptionist or counter at the office in Delhi or Gurgaon. You can also call at 9999491895 or 9873140018.
No posts were found.