LEVEL A NETWORKING TRAINING @ DELHI | GURGAON
Inquiry for Level A – (A+| N+| Windows | Linux) Networking Training
Cisco Certified entry networking technician or simply CCENT is a certification course designed by Cisco in 2008 in order to help the candidates gain some basic knowledge of networking so that they can achieve an entry-level networking job in any reputed industry. This course is designed for any aspiring candidate who wishes to pursue a career in networking. This course would be the first step in reaching out to their ambitious goal. CCENT certification allows the candidate to install, operate, maintain and troubleshoot network for any small industry that includes setting up basic network security. SLA Consultants India takes pride in offering high-quality CCENT Certification Course to Learners in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida at a very reasonable price. We are considered as one of the top training institutes with a remarkable syllabus, Top Notch teachers, and a brilliant learning environment.
SLA Consultants India has designed this special course by Cisco for those candidates who are looking to make a career in networking. This is the foremost and basic networking course any aspiring network professional must attend before proceeding to high-level network training course such as CCNA. It is a stepping stone certification course that covers entry level topics including OSI model, NAT, DNS basics, routing, and router configuration. The 1 - 2 months specialized course will cover several topics where the learner will get information about data network operations, implementing a small switch network, IP addressing, implementing a small router network, securing the network and understanding wireless LAN and Wan network. The participants will also gain adequate knowledge on hardware configuration, installation and configuration of the peripheral component, network Technologies and troubleshooting, Wired Network and wireless network, installation and configuration of Windows Server and LINUX administration along with any other form of implementing an Operating network system.
There are no special criteria required to join this course other than having in graduation degree. The certification course will also add working professionals in improving their networking skills so that they can proceed to advanced networking. We possess some greatly admired and highly certified teachers who have been teaching networking to students for over 20 years. The participants will be provided with the latest and updated syllabus, quality tools, competitive training sessions, practical sessions under expert guidance, Interview preparation and 100% job assistance.
If you are searching for an answer on why you should join the CCENT certification course, then below are mentioned some of the major reasons why you should proceed.
- Getting the Cisco certification will certainly help provide you a competitive edge over others when you go for an interview. It will increase your confidence and knowledge required to crack any interview from MNC.
- Attending the CCENT course will provide you basic networking knowledge in a more easy and tangible way so that you will be able to install and configure small enterprise network without any hassle. You will no difficulty in handling the network for a small enterprise and you can also attend a high-level network training course to enhance your knowledge.
- There is only one test that you need to pass in a CCENT certification course. And after earning the certification you will have a greater confidence in moving toward a longer certification course such as CCNP.
- Having the Cisco certification will help you prove your comprehension to your employer which will offer you both respect from everyone and a higher pay as well.
- Every organization, big or small, requires maintaining a healthy and Secure network. Thus the demand for Network operator can never be diminished and you won't have to worry about finding relevant job opportunities.
Therefore, if you have made up your mind to go into the networking field and make a promising career, then it is wise for you to attend a quality CCENT training course. And no one can provide it better than SLA Consultants India. To know more about the course and our institution, please visit our office in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida.
Course Duration: 20-25 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
((A+| N+| Windows|Linux) Networking TRAINING) for 4 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - (A+| N+| Windows|Linux) Networking Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
CCENT Training Course
- Personal Computer Components
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Installing and Configuring Peripheral Components
- Installing and Configuring System Components
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Peripheral Components
- Troubleshooting System Components
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Network Technologies
- Installing and Managing Network Connections
- Supporting Printers and Scanners
- Network Basics
- Wired Computer-to-Computer Connections
- Network-to-Network Connections
- Wired Internetworking Device
- Wired Communication Standards
- Wireless Networking
- Security Threats and Mitigation
- Network Access Control
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement Ipv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement Ipv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V.
- Access the command line
- Manage files from the command line
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services and daemons
- Configure and secure Open SSH service
- Analyze and store logs
- Archive And Copy Files Between Systems
- Install and update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
Please Find CCENT Training Course Duration:-
M 1 to 4 (N+|A+|OS)
20 – 25 (Hours)
|Days||Class Duration||Course Duration
|Monday – Friday||2 (Hours)||1 Months|
|Saturday & Sunday||2 (Hours)||2 Months|
|Sunday||3 (Hours)||3 Months|
What is CCENT?
The certification of CCENT authenticates the skills necessary for entry-level network assistance positions, the beginning point for several successful careers in networking. CCENT certified experts have the knowledge and proficiency to install, work, and troubleshoot a small project branch network, which includes basic network security. It directly opens your career in the networking. A CCENT is undoubtedly stepping toward CCNA certification and will assist you be clear from the crowd in entry-level positions.
What is N+ Certification?
N+ is a vendor neutral networking certification that is well trusted all over the world. It validates the necessary knowledge and skills required to assertively design, arrange, handle and troubleshoot any energetic and wireless networks. N+ certified people are high in world widely. Receiving aN+ certified is a distinguishing step toward a career in networking or even telecommunications. Lots of universities, colleges as well as private institutes offer networking courses and specialized college degrees having Network+ training.
What is Windows Server?
Windows Server is a collection of operating systems planned by Microsoft that directly supports business level management, applications, Data storage, and communications. Last versions of Windows Server have direct focus on stability, safety, networking, and different improvements to the file system.
Why Need A+ Certification Training?
Among the certifications offered for the computer experts, A+ is surely one cited most frequently as a starting end for careers in information technology (IT).Supported by CompTIA, an industry group, A+ certifies skills in entry-level PC expertise. It is a vendor-neutral qualification, with a focus on the expertise required to work as a computer service technician, troubleshooting and even repairing PCs.
What is Linux?
Linux is the finely and highly used open source operating system. Simply working as an operating system, Linux is software that works under all of the other software on a computer, finding requests from those programs and focuses on these requests to the hardware of the computers. The term “Linux” is also referred to the Linux kernel, but also the set of tools, programs, as well as services that are generally merged jointly with the Linux kernel to offer all of the essential components of a fully useful operating system.
What types of jobs after CCENT Training?
CCENT Training validates your skill to use the best-in-class networking as well as business communications devices offered from Cisco Systems. The “Cisco Career Certification” program gives a diverse range of paperwork that brings assessable rewards to network experts and the companies that appoint them.
No posts were found.