Investment Banking & Financial Modeling in Excel Training Course
Inquiry for Corporate Finance (Modeling & Equity) Training
A Financial Analyst is a person who researches micro and macroeconomics conditions and company’s fundamentals to ensure that they take the right financial decisions in business, industry and sector. Their job includes analyzing the market condition, predicting the future of the company and deciding which actions to take, such as buying or selling the stock of the company. SLA Consultants India takes pride in offering the most suitable and industry focused Financial Analyst Training Course to candidates who wish to learn the intricate world of financial business and want to help their respective companies make better monetary decisions. We are a leading and highly experienced IT and non-IT training firm equipped with the best faculty, tools and management worthy to fulfill the dreams of any students.
Our Financial Analyst Course targets those undergraduate students who are considering a career in the financial market. Students who are pursuing their commerce graduation and learning the aspects of economics, business and accounting can benefit a great deal from this ground-breaking course, however, working professionals and postgraduates (MBA – Finance) can also pursue this course to strengthen their skills and appoint as a financial analyst in a reputed firm. In this course, the student will be taught about valuable topics that includes Advanced Excel, VBA and Macros, Financial Modelling, equity research and report writing. These topics will help the participants to gain vital information on creating accounting statements and balance sheet, liquidity, financial ratios, business analysis, future prediction, laws of business finance and many more.
Financial Analyst Course from SLA Consultants India is way better than any other financial course, as we offer high quality training materials such as HR videos and animations, updated course modules, outstanding online support, live projects and assignments, extensive case studies provided by the industry based and experienced teachers. This short term job oriented course can be completed within 3 - 4 months and students can find a relevant job soon after the course is finished. We ourselves send best students to reputed and well established firms for the financial analyst positions courtesy our 100% job placement program.
Since financial analysis is an important part every organization must cover in order to take all the right decisions to ensure the success, it is imperative for them to enlist professionals who possess remarkable knowledge about the market condition and help them understand their financial situations. For that they hire financial analysts who are paid on an extremely high scale. Other important reasons to pursue this course are as follows:
- An expert financial analyst learn vital skills and knowledge on his way, thus considered earlier for the promotion as a senior role in the company.
- A financial analyst holds a very secure future due to his highly demanding role in the company along with huge importance in the market.
- You will gain tremendous knowledge of the financial world as you will be dealing with market condition and face numerous challenges on a daily basis, making you more and more skilled.
- You can also invest in the share market as you will learn about various tools and how to operate them to increase your chances of success.
- You can even open your own consultancy firm where you can give advice to corporate and individuals on market conditions and where to spend.
- Learn how to make business financial models and find out the project costs.
Becoming a professional financial analyst requires a great deal of patience and will to learn. If you acquire both, then SLA Consultants India can give you just the platform you need to fulfill your dream of becoming an irreplaceable asset for your company. We are well known as the leading IT and Non-IT training provider in Delhi/NCR region with proven track record.
Course Duration: 120 – 135 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(Investment Banking & Financial Modeling In Excel - Training) for 5 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - Financial Analyst Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Corporate Finance / Financial Analyst Training Course
Lookup & Reference Functions:-VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’sSum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct.
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time.
Logical Functions:-And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If, Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min
Data Management:- Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis:- Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table,
Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:- Advanced Chart Technique, How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart, Two-Variable Data Table
Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:- Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data Split. Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export Data, Protect/Unprotect Sheets/Workbooks, Worksheet Formatting and Print Display.
Advanced Dashboard & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
- Simple exercise/model in excel
- Flags to make the Model Flexible
- Understanding Business Model And Creating a Financial Model Template
- Identification of Business Drivers and Modeling
- Implementing simple business modeling case in Excel
- Project cost and its typical components
- Modeling Assumptions for Future projections
- Capital Expenditure phasing and modeling
- Infusion of debt and equity
- Modeling financial projections
- Implementing Interest During Construction
- Creating macros and Breaking Circular Loops
- Term Loan Modeling – Debt schedule – Monthly, Quarterly and annual schedules
- Modeling the Depreciation Schedule – Book and Income Tax Depreciation
- Modeling Working Capital Tax Modeling
- Adjusting accumulated losses
- Modeling MAT and MAT credit
- Modeling Dividend / Retained Earning Schedule
- Custom formatting for checks and balances
C. Valutation & Decision
- Creating and Modeling financial statements from the various schedules
- Cash flow statement
- Balance Sheet
- Analysis – (Case Study)
- Performing sensitivity/scenario analysis
- Performing Ratio Analysis
- Conducting Covenant Testing
- Assessment of debt serviceability – DSCR
- Calculating Returns
- Project IRR
- Equity IRR
- Performing Valuation using DCF (FCFF and Enterprise Value)
D. Project Finance
- Understanding the Project Finance Mode
- Characteristics of Project Finance
- Risk and contractual arrangement to Mitigate Risk
- Understanding the Escrow Arrangement
- Cash Flow Waterfall model
- Basics of Public Private Partnership (PPP) framework
- Creating a financial model from scratch>
- Making modeling assumptions
- Modeling all schedules
- Creating all financial statements
- Calculating viability & returns
- To give you the capacity to understand the theory and apply, in real world situations, the techniques that has been developed in equity research
- To give you the big picture of equity research so that you can understand how things fit together.
- To show you that equity research is fun.
B. Approach: Prepare Equity Research Model (base)
- Prepare a blank excel sheet with separate Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows and use neat formats
- Populate the historical financial statements and do the necessary adjustment for non-recurring items (one-time expenses or gains).
- Perform the Fundamental Analysis (Ratio Analysis) for historical years (vertical analysis, horizontal analysis and trend analysis and calculate ROEs using DuPont).
Please find the course duration details.
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Module 1- 5||120 – 135 Hours|
|Module 1- 3||90 – 100 Hours|
|Module 3 – 4||80 – 85 Hours|
|Module 1,2 & 4||90 – 100 Hours|
|Days||Class Duration||Course Duration|
|Monday to Friday||2 Hours||3 Months|
|Saturday/Sunday||2-3 Hours||4 Months|
|Sunday||3-4 Hours||6 Months|
How can I make a career As a Financial Analyst ?
Financial Analyst job required lot of data research work in finance domain. Companies are looking for right mix of skill set . SLA Consultants India practical training helps you to understand data modeling in details. Our expert trainer are working professional and share a real time case study and financial project details in workshop. This helps you in interviews.
Can I Do Modeling In Excel as I am non tech Graduate ?
Yes, Our expert trainer has a experience to trained non-tech graduates for more than 5 years. This is a workshop which you do in SLA. Learning technique is very unique. Moreover, if you will not understated, then you can take doubt class which is free of cost.
Do I Get Placement Support ?
Yes, SLA Consultants India has a tie-up with more than 100+ companies in Delhi NCR. You can check a client-tel list as well. Moreover , SLA Consultants India is backed by Gaba Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd. which deals in corporate recruitment. We provide you interview guarantee till placements.
Does Financial Analyst Job Need Technical Gradudation ?
No, Companies is looking for resource who understand data flow and able to do data analysis. In our training VBA-Macros helps you to do automation on data and Module 3 & 4 give all functional knowledge of financial research work.
Who Will Be Our Trainer ?
Financial modeling in excel & equity research course is live class room session delivered by IITans /NMIMS alumni who work in top 10 investment banking companies. 5-7 learners per batches and duration is 3 to 6 months.
Will This Training Be Workshop or Theory ?
Theory you have already read in MBA. Our financial modeling in excel & equity research training in 100% practical training. Before joining this course you can take a fee demo classes as well.
No posts were found.