Mobile App Development Training Course
Industry acceptable certification for all training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
Mobile App Developer Lead with 10-12 Yrs of will take Core Java & Android Development Training.
After completion of 70% training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
Real time projects & best case study makes SLA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner’s, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
- About Mobile App Development
- Why Learn Mobile App Development
- Mobile App Development Programme Details
In today’s business environment, the Mobile Application plays a very important role in engaging and targeting customers towards business offerings. This has also increased the requirements for professional mobile application developers who are efficient enough to develop Complex and result oriented Android and iOS application for the client. With Mobile App Development Training in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram offered by SLA Consultants India, the candidates who are looking to excel in mobile app development can get an adequate amount of information in the field through practical classes and course material which is primarily focused on getting job placement. The Mobile App Development Certification Course will allow the students to learn how Android Applications Development and iOS/iPhone Applications Development work by giving them comprehension on the architecture of different platforms and gain relevant skills in Java programming language which is effectively used for the creation of Android and iOS Applications. The specialised Mobile App Development Training program is targeted towards college graduates and working professionals who wants to enter in the field of application development and acquire a high paying job. All the relevant concepts and theories are taught by industry experts using the most updated course curriculum designed to fulfil the main requirements of business industry. A Mobile App Developer is considered one of the most crucial job profiles in the business industry, and to become one requires the candidates to choose a reliable and recognized Mobile App Development Training Institute in Delhi NCR and none can be as prominent and worthy as SLA Consultants India who have been offering Mobile App Development Certifications to participants for over 10 years.
The Mobile App Development Training Program at SLA Consultants India provides basic to Advanced level Java knowledge to the candidate using real time practical training to allow them to understand the role of Java programming knowledge in the application development. The Mobile App Development Course syllabus is intelligently designed by industry experts that covers various topics including Core and Advanced Java, Android architecture and development tools, Android testing, user interface and Android UI, storing and retrieving data, SQLite database, web services, parsing, social networking integration, debugging and testing, iOS development, data types and object creation, SDK, custom classes, memory management, view controllers, iPad Layouts, view and layout and much more. The major objectives of the Mobile App Development Certification Training Course to allow the participants learn various responsibilities include discussing client requirements and proposing solutions, developing API that support mobile functionality, keep up to date with app development concepts and best practices, using and adapting web applications for applications, perform app testing to assure quality, support entire application lifecycle, develop fully functional mobile app writing code, writing unit and UI tests, troubleshooting and debugging, and much more.
The Mobile App Development Training at SLA Consultants India in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram will help the participant build their resume and become a professional mobile developer in a short period of time. We are perfectly equipped with latest lab facilities, instructor led classrooms, use live projects and assignments of real world cases to give in hand knowledge to the learners and give a valid certification in the end which would help them to easily acquire a promising job at any reputed firm. Our trainers are industry experts with over 10 years of experience in the field and guide the students towards success using innovative Mobile App Development Training techniques. We also provide 100% Job Placement Assistance to all the applicants after the completion of the Mobile App Development Training with interview preparation. Our end to end Mobile App Development is certain to help you reach your dream of becoming a mobile developer with our exceptional admin support. Thus, if you think you have the skills to become one of the most important asset for an app development agency, then improve your skills with our Mobile App Development Training Course.
Mobile App Development witnessed a tremendous growth in the past few years due to the increase in the number of Android and iOS users all over the world. It has given the business owners an opportunity to target a wide range of customers by taking their business on mobile. And thus, the activity of app development came to rise, which also made the IT students to pursue this field due to the scope it offers in the future. If you also wants to know more reasons why you should also learn Mobile App Development, then refer to the below points.
- According to various reports, the number of job opportunities in mobile app development is expected to increase drastically in upcoming years, which develops a great scope for aspiring candidates to get a fine paying job.
- There are 5 times more users on mobile devices such as Android and iOS, as compared to desktop and laptops, and thus, it has already taken over web development field due to its weightage.
- A Mobile App Developer is a job profile with enormous responsibilities which is quire challenging as well. This will ensure growth in your career and allow the candidate to earn huge respect and recognition among colleagues and employer.
- Many MNC organizations such as HCL, Accenture, Genpact, Infosys, etc are constantly looking for expert app developers for their clients, thus you can acquire job opportunity at any of these MNCs which will certainly give your career a new height.
- You will be working closely with other professionals such as software engineers and architects, allowing you to gain a lot of information regarding the field.
If you want to enjoy all these benefits and much more while giving your career a kickstart, then you need to attend our Excellent Mobile App Development Training Program in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram, without any delay. If you want more info regarding the course or our institute, you can pay us a visit at our Centres
Android Development Course Duration: 40 HRS
iOS Development Course Duration: 40 – 45 HRS
with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(Mobile App Training) Modules Live Projects – Weekdays / Weekend SLA Consultants India – Mobile App Certification Training & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Mobile App Development Training Programme Modules
Java & Android App Development Training Course
Introduction to Java
- Understanding Requirement: Why Java?
- Why Java is important to the Internet?
- Securities walls in Java.
- Java on Windows/Linux platform.
- Why Java on top in industry.
Introduction to Java Virtual Machine
- Java Virtual Machine Architecture.
- Class loading process by Class loaders.
- Bootstrap Loader.
- Extension Loader.
- System Loader.
- Relationship between loaders.
- Role of just in Time Compiler (JIT).
- Execution Engine.
An Overview of Java and Buzzwords
- Data Types, Variables and Arrays.
- Control Statements.
- Object Oriented Paradigms.
- The Four OOP Principles: (Encapsulations, Inheritance, and Polymorphism).
Java Classes and OOP Implementation
- CLASS Fundamentals.
- Command Line Arguments.
- Learning Static Initializer.
- Declaration of Objects.
- Instance Variable Hiding.
- Overloading and Overriding of Methods.
- Up casting.
- Down casting.
- Understanding of Access Controls: Private public and protected.
- Learning Nested and Inner Classes.
- Dynamic Method Dispatching.
- Using Abstract Classes.
- Using Final to Prevent Overriding & Inheritance.
- Garbage Collection.
Packages and Interfaces
- Defining a Package.
- Understanding CLASSPATH.
- Importing Packages.
- Access protection.
- Defining and Implementing an Interface.
- Abstract Classes vs. Interfaces.
- Adapter Classes.
- Anonymous Classes.
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling.
- Types of Exceptions.
- Learning Exceptions Handlers.
- Try and Catch.
- Multiple Catch Clauses.
- Nested Try Statements.
- Throw, Throws and Finally.
- Creating Custom Exceptions.
- Learning String Operations
- Learning Character Extractions
- Learning String Comparisons
- Understanding of String Buffer Class
- String Builder Class
- String versus String Buffer.
- Special methods of String and String Buffer.
- What to choose between String and String Buffer.
New in Jdk 5/6
- Premain, Method, Object size.
- Autoboxing, Unboxing.
- Java Compiler API.
New in Jdk 7/8
- Switch with String
- Multi Catch
- Try with Resources
- Type Inference
- Numeric Literals
- Lambda Expression
- Functional Interfaces
- Method References
- Stream Filter
- Default Methods
- forEach method
- Optional class
- The Collection Interfaces (List, Set, SortedSet)
- The Collection Classes (ArrayList, LinkedList, HashSet, TreeSet)
- Differences b/w HashSet, HashMap and HashTable.
- Differences between other Collection Classes.
- Accessing a Collection via an Iterator.
- Working with Maps.
- Working with Comparators, Comparable.
- The Legacy Classes and Interfaces (Enumeration, Vector, Stack, Dictionary, Hashtable).
- Difference b/w Non Legacy and Legacy Interfaces and Classes.
- Date and Time Handling.
System Properties & Internationalization
- Usage of Property File.
- Define the Locale.
- Defining multiple types of locale using multiple property files.
- Resource Bundle.
- Fetching text from Resource Bundle
Multithreading and Concurrency API
- Java Thread Model.
- Lifecycle of a Thread.
- Creating a Thread: Extending Thread.
- Implementing Runnable.
- Creating Multiple Threads and Context Switching.
- Synchronization: Methods and Statements.
- Inter-thread Communication.
- Thread Local.
- Dead Lock.
- Executor Framework.
- Shutdown Hookup and Re-entrant Locking.
- Cyclic Barrier and CountDownLatch
- File Handling.
- Binary Systems.
- Character Streams.
- Stream Tokenizer.
- String Tokenizer.
- GzipOutputStream Class.
- Data Encryption & Decryption.
- Determining the Class of an Object
- Getting Information about Class’s modifiers, fields, methods, constructors and super classes
- Finding out constant and method declaration belong to an interface
- Creating an instance of a class whose name is not known until runtime
- Greeting and setting value of an object’s field if field name is unknown until runtime
- Invoking a method on an object if the method is unknown until runtime
- Creating a new array whose size and component type are not known until runtime
Introduction to Android
- Overview of Android
- Java Editions and comparison with Android
- Android Apps – Design, Vendor, Behavioral Classification
- Open Handset Alliance
- Development Machine Prerequisites
- Components of Android Application
- Android Activity & Service Lifecycle
Android Architecture Overview
- Android Architecture
- Application Frameworks
- Android Libraries
- Android Runtime, Dalvik Virtual Machine
- Versions of Android
- Android for Tablets
- System Requirements
- Java, Eclipse and Android SDK Installation
- Android SDK & Tools
- Android Virtual Devices & Device Definitions
- Installing and Configuring the Android Plug-in for Eclipse (ADT)
- Upgrading the Android SDK
- Eclipse IDE Tips and Tricks 45
- Running and Debugging Applications in android
- Android Development Tools
- Using the Android Documentation
- Debugging Applications with DDMS
- Working with the Android Emulator
- Using Other Android Tools.
Your Android Application
- Understanding Android application requirements
- Android Application Design & components
- Activation of components
- Declaring Android components
- Using PhotoShop for Graphic Designing
- Android Application Wireframes (screens)
Your First Android Application
- Creating Android Application
- Creating Configurations
- Testing the app : AVD, Active device
- Android Project Structure
- Android Manifest file
- Release process & Release build of Android Application
- Signing the .apk file
- Preparing the Store Listing page
- Content Rating
- Distributing the Application
- Merchant Registration for Paid Applications
- Creating an Android Activity
- Implementing a user interface
- Managing the Activity Lifecycle in Android
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks
- Handling configuration changes
- Coordinating activities in Android
- About XML – approach to design layouts
- Views and Layouts
- View properties
- Linear Layout vs. Relative Layout vs. Frame Layout vs. Absolute Layout
- Localization of UI
- Best practices for targeting various form factors: phone, tablet, TV
- Best practices when working designing Android UI
- Creating a Test Project for Android project
- Working with Test Packages
- Writing test cases
- Designing fragments
- Fragments lifecycle
- Fragment management and integration
- Creating the Activity
- XML versus Java UI
- Selection Widgets, Using fonts
- Common UI components
- Handling UI events: a bit about listeners
- Complex UI components
- Creating a Menu Resource in Android
- Inflating an Android Menu Resource
- Creating an Options Menu
- Changing menu items at runtime in Android
- Creating a Context Menu
- Creating a Sub-menu
- Other Menu Features in Android
- Menu groups
- Checkable menu items in Android
- Shortcut keys
- Dynamically adding menu intents in Android
- Showing a Dialog
- Dismissing a Dialog in Android
- Creating an Alert Dialog in Android
- Adding buttons
- Adding a list
- Creating a Progress Dialog in Android
- Showing a progress bar.
- Creating Android Toast Notifications
- Creating Android Status Bar Notifications
- Creating Dialogs in Android
- Tabbed Activities
- Navigation Drawer
- Create activity layouts programmatically
- Testing and optimizing UI
- What is material ?
- Material properties
- Material Styling / Animations
- Material Patterns
- Overview of Android Resources
- Grouping various Resource Types
- Providing Alternative Resources
- Android Qualifier name rules
- Creating alias resources
- Providing the Best Device Compatibility with Resources in Android
- Providing screen resource compatibility for Android .5
- How Android Finds the Best-matching Resource.
- Accessing Resources from Code
- Accessing Resources from XML in Android
- Referencing style attributes in Android
- Accessing Platform Resources
- Retaining an Object During a Configuration Change in Android
- Handling the Configuration Change Yourself.
- Drawable Resources
- Animation Resources
- Broadcast receiver usage patterns: when and why to use them
- Implementing a broadcast receiver
- Registering a broadcast receiver via the manifest file
- Registering a broadcast receiver programmatically
- The Basics Declaring a service in the manifest
- Creating a Started Service
- Extending the Intent Service class
- Extending the Service class
- Starting a service
- Stopping a service
- Creating a Bound Service
- Sending Notifications to the User
- Running a Service in the Foreground
- Managing the Lifecycle of a Service
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks
- Fragment Lifecycle
- Advantages for large tablets
- Creating and using Fragments.
- Starting a service in Android
- Stopping a service in Android
- Creating a Bound Service in Android
- Sending Notifications to the User in Android
- Running a Service in the Foreground
- Managing the Lifecycle of a Service in Android
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks.
Process Cycle in Android
- What are Processes?
- Process lifecycle in Android
- Android Worker threads
- Thread-safe methods in Android
- Inter-process Communication.
- Working with Intents
- Explicit and implicit intents
- Using Intents as messaging objects
- Intents to start components expecting results
- Storage Model selection criteria
- Shared preferences
- Internal Storage – Files
- External Storage – SD Card
- Testing the created files, tools
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors
- Inserts, updates, and deletes
Native Content Providers
- Content provider types
- Searching for content
- Adding, changing, and removing content
- Native Android Content Providers
- Accessing Contact Book, Calendar
Custom Content Providers
- Custom Content Provider classes
- Publishing content providers
- Understanding Web Services
- Web Services Architecture
- Building Server side components
- Publishing web services
- REST based web services
- Accessing Web Services
- Integrating Web Services with mobile client
- Overview of networking
- Checking the network status
- Checking the web service status
- Working with HTTP to access the web services
- Document Object Model ( DOM )
- Simple API for XML ( SAX )
- Parsing XML and JSON
Location Based Services
- Using Location Manager, Location Provider
- GPS and Network based tracking
- Testing the application using KML files
- Simulation of the locations on the active device
- Location Listeners and Proximity Alerts
Integrating Google Maps
- API Version 2 of Google Maps
- User Interface – MapFragments
- API key generation
- Registrations in the manifest file
- Google Map, Camera Positions
- Adding Markers, Circles, Polylines
- Google Maps Directions API
- Telephony background
- Accessing telephony information
- Monitoring data activity and connectivity
- Working with messaging SMS
Multimedia in Android
- Playing Audio & Video
- Recording Audio & Video
- Customizing Camera & Capturing Photos
- Voice Recognition
- Text To Speech
- Controlling local Bluetooth device
- Discovering and bonding with Bluetooth devices
- Managing Bluetooth connections
- Communicating with Bluetooth
- Monkey Runner
iOS App Development Training Course
- Introducing iOS
- iOS SDK
- Interface Builder
- iOS APIs
- The iOS Simulato
Objective-C: Basic Data Types and Object Creation
- The Main Function
- NSString Literal & NSLog and Dlog statements
- Primitive Data Types
- Foundation Classes Overview
- Object Creation & Messaging Overview
- Object Creation: alloc / init/new
- bject Creation: Factory Methods
Objective-C: Common Foundation Classes
- Difference between mutable and immutable objects
- Strings: NSString & NSMutableString
- Collections: Arrays, Dictionaries, Sets and Literals
- Wrappers: NSNumber
- Difference between shallow copy and Deep copy
Objective-C: Custom Classes
- Custom Class Overview
- Header Files
- Import and the @class Directive
- Inheritance and NSObject
- Method Declarations
- Implementation Files
- Method Definitions
- Self and Super
- Automatic Reference Counting (ARC)
- Overriding NSObject Methods
- Access Control
- KVC Pattern
- KVO Pattern
- Difference between nil and Nil
- Difference between nil and [unbundle mainbudle]
Memory Management Concepts (ARC and Non ARC) Sample iOS Basics – Sample Project Creation and understanding existing Apps
- Architecture of an App (The Main Run Loop)
- Creating a Project
- UIApplication and the App Delegate
- UIKit Framework: Views and Controls
- Storyboards and Scenes
- Build Actions (Run, Test, Profile, Analyze, Archive)
- Debugging & Profiling
- E-Commerce app work through
Categories and Protocols
- Assignment on creating categories and custom protocols
- thread concept in objective c
View Controllers: Connections and Flow
- View Controller Overview
- Life Cycle Methods
- Storyboard Segues and Unwind Segues
- Programmatic Segues
- IB Outlet and IB Outlet Collection
- IB Action
View Controllers: Common Controllers
- Navigation Controllers
- Tab Bar Controllers
- Objective-C: Protocols
- Table View Controllers: Static
- Table View: Pull to Refresh (UIRefreshControl)
- Table View Controllers: Prototype
- Universal Apps & Multiple Targets
- Split View Controllers
- Image Views
- Web Views
- Map Views
- Device Rotation
- Interface Builder Constraints
- NS Layout Constraints
Handling User Input
- Alert Views
- Text Fields & Views, Keyboards, and “First Responders”
- Objective-C: Selectors
- Gestures (Pinch, Pan, Swipe, etc.)
- concept of localization
Notifications: Local and Push notifications
- Types of Notifications
Size classes Usage
- Network and Server communication
- Assignments: GCD, NSOperations and Blocks
Camera , Bluetooth wifi related samples
Media Frameworks : Audio and Video Sample app
Paypal integration and push notifications XCTestCases -iOS TDD
- Assignments: Set up XCTestcase Framework
- Writing Unit Test cases for Login
- Mock Objects creation and Unit test cases writing
- Business logics in LoginScreen with XC test case
- Performance Test with XC test case
- Xcode instrumentation and other (memory, profiling, code Coverage Tool provided by Xcode7)
Device Provisioning & Distribution
- Digital Signatures and Assets
- Development Build: Deploying to Your Own Device
- Overview of the Provisioning Portal
- Development and Distribution Certificates
- Approved Devices
- App IDs
- Provisioning Profiles
- Targets, Configurations, and Schemes
- Ad Hoc Build: Archiving and Distributing
- Public Build: iTunes App Store
Please find the Mobile App Development course details.
Duration of Module
|Mobile App Development Course Module||Mobile App Development Course Duration|
|Android App Development||40 Hours|
|iOS App Development||45 – 50 Hours|
You will get to learn how to develop mobile applications for Android and iOS platform fluently which meets the client’s requirements.
The candidate must possess a Graduate Degree in IT field along with some programming knowledge in order to pursue the Mobile App Development training.
The total duration of the Mobile App Development course is 90 hours and 2 months, depending on your class preferences.
Yes, the candidate can choose to learn either Android or iOS Development module for which course duration and fee will vary.
Yes, we provide 100% Job Placement Support to candidate with interview preparations and valid certification at the end to give them competitive edge during the interview. We also send the applicants to our associated companies for job interviews until they are selected.
No, we will give Core and Advanced Java knowledge to the students for Android and iOS App Development, thus freshers can also join.