Take a Look to Our MIS & Data Analyst Training Course
Industry acceptable certification for MIS & Data Analyst training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
Industry Expert Sr. Lead Analyst / Technical Analyst With 10+ Years provide workshop session @ SLA
After completion of 70% MIS & Data Analyst training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
MIS & Data Analyst Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
Real time projects & best case study makes SLA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner’s, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
- About MIS & Data Analyst
- Why Learn MIS & Data Analyst
- MIS & Data Analyst Programme Details
SLA Consultants India offers individual and corporate Training in Advanced Excel, MIS and Data Analysis to both freshers and experienced candidates who want to pursue a remarkable career in Data Management. The MIS Training will provide career enhancement opportunities to the participants in Management Information System (MIS) and Data Analysis allowing them to become a professional in demand in the current and future market. The MIS & Data Analyst Course in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram will provide advanced and industry oriented knowledge in MS Excel, VBA and Macros, MS Access and SQL, Basic SAS and Basic Tableau.
Experts in MIS are required in every sector of the field. They are responsible for planning, coordinating and directing all the business functions related to the computer within the workplace. It is highly important for the business organization to set goals for their technical department as they play a very important role in the success of the business. It is a Universal fact that all the organization regardless of their size are required to analyze and manage a large amount of data efficiently. This data can be in any form, structured or unstructured, and it is highly essential for the company to sort out, filter and update this data and provide it to the management in a simple manner so that they can take essential decisions easily. If you are willing to become a Data Analyst in future then just having a Graduate Degree in the field won’t be enough. Gaining industry focused and relevant skills in Management Information Systems such as MS Excel and Access is of great importance which you can garner from MIS and Data Analysis Training Course from SLA consultants India.
The major topics that will be covered in the MIS and Data Analyst Training Course include Basic and Advanced Excel, Macros and visual Basic application, MS Access and SQL, Basic SAS and Basic tableau. After the completion of the course, learners will be able to effectively perform all the duties and responsibilities of an MIS Executive such as developing and designing computer systems, management of hardware and software, generating and distributing management reports, performing Data Analysis on large amount of data, generating periodic and ad hoc reports, providing customer support and perform troubleshooting, and enhance the quality of Management Information System. The entire MIS & Data Analyst in Excel course is divided into 5 different models with a total duration of 85 to 95 hours.
The MIS & Data Analyst Training will be provided by highly experienced and qualified corporate trainers in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram using Job-oriented Course curriculum, Live & Practical MIS & Data Analyst Training Sessions, projects and assignments of real organizations, workshops and handouts and 100% Job Placement Assistance with valid certification in the end.
Management Information System-MIS plays a very crucial role in the decision-making process of any business organization. It provides the management with all the relevant information related to the market and customers so that they can identify the areas of weakness and take essential decisions in order to resolve them to achieve organizational goals quickly. Thus, it can be said that pursuing a career in MIS and Data Analysis will also make you a highly valuable professional for any Enterprise. By acquiring Certification Course in MIS and Data Analysis, you can attain a high paying and respectable job in the market even with the stiff competition. Some other reasons why you should learn MIS and Data Analysis include:
- MIS and Data Analysis is one of the most important and valuable fields for any business enterprise to perform their vital business operations.
- There is always a huge demand for professional data analysts in the market, therefore you will enjoy better job security and opportunities in the future.
- The starting salary of an MIS Executive in the Indian market is quite higher, which will further increase as per the experience of the candidate.
- You will gain other valuable skills in business analysis such as negotiation skills, persuasion skills, strategic thinking, decision-making skills, team building abilities and Financial Analysis.
- After completion of the court, you will be able to choose various other job profiles including system analyst, business architect, requirement analyst, business consultant, business process and lists and much more.
- After a few years of hard work, you can also become an integral part of the Human Resource Department due to your Excel, visual basic application and personal skills.
Anyone with a Graduate Degree in IT field can pursue the MIS Training. If you are also willing to lead a lucrative career in MIS, then submit a quotation on our official website for MIS and Data Analysis Training in Delhi NCR. For any queries or more information, please visit out MIS and Data Analysis Trining Institute in Delhi NCR, Noida & Gurgaon/Gurugram.
SLA Consultants India – MIS & Data Analysis in Excel Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
MIS & Data Analyst Programme Modules
MIS & Data Analysis in Excel Training Course
What is Excel ?
Microsoft Excel is a general purpose electronic spreadsheet to use to organize, calculate, and analyze data. The task you can complete with Excel ranges from preparing a simple family budget, preparing a purchase order, create an elaborate graph/chart, or managing a complex accounting ledger for a medium size business
Provide Basic/Advanced Understanding of Excel, make user familiar to create formula and give platform to make good analysis and introduce Powerful tools of advance excel so that user can make advance analysis with the help of those tools.
Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
Mathematical Functions:- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
Date & Time Function:- Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
Statistical Function & Other Functions:- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
Logical Functions:- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
Lookup & Reference Functions:- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
Report Development – (Real World Data)
DASHBOARD & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions.
Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Error
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
Testing and Debugging Your Code Effective Error Handling Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
- SQL Course overview
- Installing the test environment
- What is SQL?
- Editors and Platforms to learn SQL
Complete SQL in a Class
- Quick-start introduction
- Using the basic SELECT statement
- Selecting Rows
- Selecting columns
- Counting rows
- Inserting data
- Updating data
- Deleting data
- Import and Export data
Fundamentals of SQL
- Databases and tables
- SQL syntax overview
- Data Definition, Data Manipulation, Data Control, Transactional Control statements
- Creating tables
- Deleting a table
- Inserting rows into a table
- Deleting rows from a table
- What is NULL?
- Controlling column behaviours with constraints
- Changing a schema with ALTER
- Filtering data with WHERE, LIKE, and IN
- Removing duplicates with SELECT DISTINCT
- Sorting with ORDER BY
How Relationships Work in SQL
- Understanding Joins
- Accessing related tables with JOIN
- Multiple related tables
Explaining SQL Strings
- About SQL strings
- Finding the length of a string
- Selecting part of a string
- Removing spaces with TRIM
- Making strings uppercase and lowercase
Numbers and SQL
- About numeric types
- Finding the type of a value
- Integer division and remainders
- Rounding numbers
SQL Functions and Clause
- The Aggregate functions MIN, MAX, AVG, SUM and COUNT, UPPER, LENGTH, LOWER
- The GROUP BY and HAVING clauses Grouping in a combination with joining
- Triggers in SQL
- Concept of Trigger
- Create Trigger for (Insert, Update, Delete)
- Alter Trigger
What are Subselects and Views in SQL
- Creating a simple subselect
- Searching within a result set
- Creating a view
- Creating a joined view
Maintaining SQL Server Database
- Backup Database
- Restore Database
SQL Server Job Creation
- How to create job in SQL Server Agent
- How to schedule job
Topics Covered as follows:
- Access environment and tools
- Database terminology and concept
- Designing database in Access
- Understanding RDBMS
Working with the Design side of Tables
- Create Query
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
- Working with the runtime of Tables
- Data Migration and Importing
- Working with the Design side of Queries
- Working with the runtime of Queries
Working with the Design side of Forms
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
Working with the Design side of Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
- Working with the runtime of Reports
Working with the Design side of Macros
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
- Working with the runtime of Macros
- How to create a functional specification
- Build a real-world business application
- Putting altogether and deployment
- Overview Of SAS
- Working in the SAS Environment
- Working with windows
- Enhance editor window
- Log window
- Output window
- Result window explorer window program editor window
- Overviews of Libraries
- Data view
- Referencing files in SAS libraries
- Basic Concepts
- Creating a SAS programs
- Components of SAS programs
- Characteristics of SAS programs
- The layout of SAS programs
- Getting started with Tableau
- Overview of Tableau
- Tableau Architecture
- Installation and Configuration of Tableau
- Connecting the Data from multiple databases (Excel, SQL, MS Access)
- Tableau Dashboard
- Managing Metadata
- Parameters and Formatting
- Sorting, Filtering and Grouping
- Managing Extracts
- Data Sources
- Cross-Database Joins
- Data Aggregation and Data Ports
Please find the MIS & Data Analyst course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|MIS Course Module||MIS Course Duration|
|Module 1||25 – 30 (Hours)|
|Module 2||25 – 30 (Hours)|
|Module 3||25 – 30 (Hours)|
|Module 1 & 2||50 – 60 (Hours)|
|Module 2 & 3||50 – 60 (Hours)|
|Module 1 to 3||75 – 80 (Hours)|
|Module 1 to 5||85 – 95 (Hours)|
|MIS Course Schedule||MIS Batch Timing|
|Sunday – Thursday||09:00|11:00|2:30|4:30|
|Saturday & Sunday||09:00|11:00|2:30|4:30|
Yes, we offer 100% job placement assistance in MIS and data analysis after completion of the course.
Industry-focused and job oriented course material will be provided to the students in both tangible and non-tangible form. Video tutorials are also provided.
Yes, our administration support will provide flexible batch timing as per your time allows you. We also offer weekend classes to the participants.
The participants can call at 9999491895 or 9999340200 for any sort of assistance related to the course, or visit the administration support at the center located in Noida, Gurgaon & Delhi NCR.
All the participants will be given a valid certification post training to help the candidates get a competitive edge over other interviewers during recruitment.
You can get in touch with SLA Consultants India using the contact details given on the website. You can drop in an email or leave us a message or simply call us. You can also walk into any of our corporate offices in Delhi NCR to get the details of the program that interests you. Use the link https://www.slaconsultantsindia.com/contactus.aspx.