SAS Base & Advanced Training @ Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for SAS Base & Advanced Training
Statistical Analysis System or SAS is an analytical software primarily designed to create a statistical analysis of data from different spreadsheets and databases. It is a business intelligence tool used for data inspection and building reports so that the companies could discover relevant information about their customers and make necessary decisions to increase their productivity. SAS is a Softwares suite designed by SAS Institute of Advanced analytics in 1976 for the purpose of data management, predictive Analytics, and business intelligence. Today, it is used by millions of organizations all over the world for storing, retrieving, sorting and analyzing their data and thus pursuing a career in SAS tool could be a groundbreaking decision for your life. SLA Consultants India is known to provide the best SAS Training Certification Course in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida.
SLA Consultants India provides you with corporate style training, updated syllabus and placement oriented course structure based on multinational companies jobs and help you become an MNC professional in SAS in no time. This power-packed analytics training is designed for both beginners and working professionals who either wish to learn SAS from scratch or enhance their SAS knowledge in order to improve their efficiency. The course will cover several important database and analytic sections such as MS Excel, Database Management, formatting in conditional formatting, working with formulas, data analysis using charts and tables, understanding mathematical and statistical functions, macro recording, data tools panel, dashboard designing, introduction to visual basic application, data analysis and reporting SAS data mining, and many more functions.
During this 2 - 3 months course, the participants will learn several methods of data visualisation and data manipulation which will help them become an expert in data analysis. After the completion of the course, the candidates will easily be able to join any reputed company for the job profile of data analyst or data scientist. The course can be pursued by various students from a different background such as engineering, finance, business management and anyone who wants to target job profile in SAS analytics and reporting. Upon registration, the candidates will be given instructor-led live classes and online video classes for self-study purpose. They will also be provided to clients' projects and assignment on a regular basis and will be taught every module in great details by our expert and highly qualified trainers before providing you SAS certification. We will also provide career guidance and support to students after completing the course.
Students from IT field are constantly moving toward this amazing programming tool and there are several reasons behind this. Below are mentioned some of the reasons why you should pursue the SAS training course.
- SAS is a remarkably popular data visualisation and management tool used by millions of organisations all over the world for the purpose of storing, retrieving, analysing and manipulating their large data.
- It is very easy to learn and offers a great scope in the market where the candidate will easily earn a competitive income which will be increased with experience.
- SAS is a flexible and powerful statistical tool which can run on many platforms such as Windows and Unix.
- Since SAS is a fourth generation language, writing programming codes in SAS is very easy and the graphic user interface provides is quite flexible.
- SAS can easily be integrated with other database software such as Oracle, DB2 and MS Excel.
- SAS is able to fulfil any company's data analysis demands very easily and thus companies all over the world are constantly looking for candidates who are skilled in SAS.
- There is a huge community for SAS programming online, where you can find answers to your debt easily and instantly.
- Statistics show that the number of SAS users has been increasing rapidly for the last couple of years and it will see no change in upcoming years as well.
So, if you are eager to build a promising career in data management and data manipulation, then learning SAS tool is a must for any Aspiring candidate. SLA Consultants India has been providing groundbreaking and reliable SAS Base & Advanced training course to participants for over seven years. If you are also looking to enhance your SAS programming knowledge then attend our Institute at once. You can visit our office in Delhi Gurgaon and Noida for more information about the course.
Course Duration: 60-70 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(SAS Base & Advance Training) for 9 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - SAS Analytics Certification Training & Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
SAS Analytics Training Course
- Overview Of SAS
- Enhance editor window
- Log window
- Output window
- Result window explorer window program editor window
- Data view
- referencing files in SAS libraries
- creating an SAS programs
- components of SAS programs
- characteristics of SAS programs
- the layout of SAS programs
- program data vector (PDV)
- compilation phase
- creating a file shortcut with the file shortcut
- Assignment window
- Making a file shortcut to a program
- Deleting a file shortcut
- Browsing and submitting a file shortcut for an SAS program
- Viewing file shortcut properties
- Global options
- Local options
- Global statements
- Local statements
- List input
- Column input
- Formatted input
- Modified input
- Named input
- Column pointers
- line pointers 1
- Introduction to Informats
- Introduction to formats
- Difference Between Informats & Formats
- character informats
- numeric informats
- date and time informats
- character formats
- numeric formats
- date and time formats
- arithmetic functions
- string functions
- date and time functions
- one-to-one merging
- one-to-many merging
- many-to-one merging
- many-to-many merging
- matching merging
- If statement and if else statement
- If then statement
- Where statement
- Loops (do, dountil, dowhile)
- Arrays statements
- Infile statement
- Filename statement
- DDE triplet
- File statement
- Put statement
- Fundamentals of the ODS
- ODS and the data step
- Syntax for ODS enhanced features in a data step
- Introduction to ODS language statements
- Dictionary of ODS language statements
- Writing SAS programs that work
- Fixing programs that don't work
- Searching for the missing semicolon
- Input statements reached past the end of the line lost
- Invalid data
- Missing valves were generated
- Numeric valves have been converted to character (or vice versa)
- The data step debugger
- Error : invalid option, Error : variable not
- Error : statement is not valid
- Note :variable is uninitialized or Error : variable not
- SAS truncates a character variable
- SAS stops in the middle of the job
- Proc print proc transpose
- Proc sort proc forms
- Proc contents proc formats
- Proc append proc tabulate
- Proc import proc report Proc
- export proc printto
- Proc copy proc datasets
- Proc access proc means
- Proc freq proc rank
- Proc calendar proc compare
- Introduction to graphs
- Types of charts
- Illustration of axis options
- Illustration of symbol options
- Graph n go
- Introduction to statistics
- Producing descriptive statistics
- Computing statistics for numeric variables
- Proc correlation
- Proc regression
- Proc means
- Proc summary
- Proc univariate
- Proc freq
- Proc annova
- Introduction to macro language elements
- Introduction to macro variables
- Automatic macro variables
- User-defined macro variables
- Introduction to proc SQL
- Creating tables
- Inserting data into tables
- Alter the tables and etc……
- Modifying the tables
- Integration of database
- Connecting to a DBMS using the SQL procedure pass-
- FUNCTIONAL ADVANCED SAS
- Connecting to a excel using the SQL procedure pass
- Connecting to a access using the SQL procedure pass-
- Connecting to a DBMS using the Libname statement
- Natural join
- Inner join
- Outer join (right, left, full)
- Define SAS/ACCESS software
- The interface engine
- The SQL procedure pass- through facility
- The access procedure
- Requirements to connect to a database
- SAS/ACCESS Libname engines
Please find the SAS Training Course Duration: –
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|SAS Base & Advanced||60 – 70 Hours|
Is pursuing the SAS training course would benefit my career?
SAS is a leading data analysis and data inspection tool used by millions of organizations for the purpose of data management and predictive analysis of their products and services. These companies are constantly looking for candidates with data analysis skills who could store, retrieve, sort and analyze their large amount of data in order to make the company take better organizational decisions. Therefore, it is safe to say that the scope of the SAS data analysis tool is huge in the market as every company dealing with customers, no matter the scale requires to manage and maintain their valuable data.
Which would provide better career opportunity, SQL, or SAS?
Well, to be honest, both have their own benefits and disadvantages, which I would like to mention so that you could find out which seems to be the best option for you to pursue.
SQL is a database management tool used to store, retrieve, collect and analyze a large amount of data used by Business Enterprises all over the world. It is a computer programming language which is used to communicate with the database. While on the other hand, SAS is also used by millions of organization for the purpose of data analysis, data validation and business intelligence in order to find out the behavior of the customers so that the company could make better decisions. And when it comes to choosing one over the other I will recommend going for SAS as it offers greater job scope and higher pay, involves less Complex programming and allows the candidates to become an expert in data.
Is it possible to learn SAS on your own?
SAS is a popular and widely utilized data analysis and business intelligence tool. Although it is very easy to use and offers a very user-friendly approach, there are several things, which you cannot learn without proper guidance. If you think you can learn SAS on your own, then it is not entirely impossible, however, it will certainly take more time and effort. You can find out several online tutorials where SAS is taught from the scratch to the more advanced level. You will also be required to download and install SAS tool on your computer or laptop and practice everyday to learn its features and components.
Can a fresher in SAS acquire a decent job opportunity?
There are tons of job opportunities for SAS candidates regardless of their skills, knowledge, and experience. The scope of SAS Freshers is also huge as several banks, insurance companies and financial services are constantly looking for SAS operators. The fact that SAS is very cost efficient, provides greater security and allows the company is easily and effectively maintain a large amount of data makes it one of the most popular and worthy data analysis and business intelligence tool. The software is very easy to learn and operate, thus business Enterprises don't have any issue in appointing Freshers for the job profile.
I am a complete novice in programming language and database, however, I wish to learn SAS. Is it possible?
Anyone, either he or she has any comprehension on programming field or database management, can learn SAS easily. It does not require any programming background as it is very simple and user-friendly database management tool. All you need to do is enrol yourself in accredited and quality SAS Training Institute, where you will be taught and guided on how to use SAS for data analysis and data validation.
Even though SAS is a less complex data manipulation and data modeling tool, it is still something that cannot be grasped on your own. There are several online tutorials and sources available where you can learn how to use SAS, however, it will not be enough to get you a fine paying job in the same field. To acquire that the best thing you could do is join an SAS training course from reputed training industry.
How much can I earn after acquiring and SAS certification?
There is abundance of job opportunities for both Freshers and experience candidate in SAS. Almost every organization that deals with customers and employees use the SAS tool as it helps them to maintain their database and perform valuable tasks such as data analysis and data modeling. This is the main reason more and more students are now moving towards this exceptional tool and learning how to operate it.
After acquiring a certification in SAS, the candidate will easily be able to find a relevant job opportunity in any reputed ECommerce industry where he or she can earn between 15000 to 25000 INR at start, which will increase as experience. However, it also depends on from which institute you have garnered the certification.
No posts were found.