ADVANCED DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING @ Delhi / Gurgaon
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing Process
- Benefits of Digital Marketing over traditional Marketing
- Performance Evaluation
- Digital Marketing Tools and Techniques
- Latest trends in Digital Marketing
- Get started with Website Development
- Domain and Hosting
- Link Buildup and Domain servers
- Installing and Configuring WordPress
- WordPress Dashboard
- Building dummy websites for practice
- Creating first post
- Plugins and customization
- What is tag manager?
- Why and When Used tag manager
- What is tag?
- How create and Tag implementation strategy
- What is Trigger
- How to create tag manager
- Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Install the Google Analytics tag
- Set up a GA Property variable
- Set up cross-domain tracking
- Understand the Data Layer
- Additional tags for marketing and remarketing
- Set up Ad-Words conversion tracking
- Set up Dynamic Remarketing
- Using Click and Form Triggers Reporting
- PDF downloads
- Outbound links
- Email or telephone links
- Contact form submissions
- Inbound lead submissions
- Understanding E-commerce Marketing
- E-Commerce Marketing
- The Indian E-commerce System
- Building E-Commerce Website
- Using Woocommerce
- Integrate Payment Gateway
- Integrate Logistic Services
- Setting up SaaS Store
- Shopping ads
- Store registration
- Uploading products
- Affiliate marketing Overview
- The 3 A’s of Affiliate marketing
- Learn how to get thousands of dollars using Affiliate marketing
- Affiliate marketing history
- Affiliate marketing in India
- How to become an entrepreneur?
- Creating an Affiliate marketing account
- Get approved as an affiliate
- Top affiliate companies to work with
- Live examples and potential earnings
- What is Programmatic Ad Buying
- Targeting Strategies in Programmatic
- Ad Server and Tracking Users
- Programmatic Direct vs RTB
- What is RTB
- How used demand side platforms (DSP) and supply side platform (SSP) and Where?
- Programmatic Ad Buying Approach-Publishers
- Programmatic Ad Buying Approach - Advertisers
- Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Programmatic Buying vs Traditional Paid Marketing Approaches
- Targeting Using First-Party Data
- Targeting Using Third-Party Data
- Customer-Based Targeting
- Impression-Based Targeting
- Audience-Based Targeting
- Behavioral Targeting
- Reporting and Performance analysis
- What is Online Display Advertising?
- Types of Online Display Advertising
- Display Advertising
- What are Banner ads
- What is Rich Media ADs
- What is Pop ups and Pop under ads
- What is Contextual Advertising?
- Types of Contextual ads
- In Text ads
- In Image ads
- In video ads
- In page ads
- What are Payment Method?
- Companies that provide online Display advertising solutions
- Tracking & Measuring ROI of online Advertising Ads ( Performance )
- How Assignment on allocating funds to various Ads Platform
- Different advertising platforms
- Creating Banner Ads Using Tools
- What is Landing Page
- Why is lead generation important?
- What is thank-you page and why it's Need
- What is Difference between Landing Page and Website Pages?
- How to create a landing page and Solutions
- What areas care about created landing page
- Where is placed of Form/Products
- How and Where write a Call-to-Action
- Where is Placed of information
- Lead generation landing Page
- Landing Page for B2B and B2C
- How many types of landing pages testing
- What is A/B testing?
- How to do A/B Testing?
- How selection of landing pages after A/B testing
- How Check Lead Basis Landing pages Performance
- Build up lead nurturing strategy
- Opt-In Landing Page
- Which area avoid
- What is Lead / Sale Funnel
- Steps by Step lead nurturing
- How Optimization Landing page
- What is a conversion?
- What is conversion rate optimization?
- How to Generate more leads or e-commerce sales
- How conversion rate increases of between 10% to 15%!
- Conversion rate optimization strategy / Planning
- UI/UX Designing the perfect landing page
- Understanding customers journey across your website
- Eliminating pain points and increasing engagement
- Enhancing sales without increasing costs
- Get insights from the pros that will help you grow your business
- Conversion Design Structure
- Understand of Cost vs. Return
- Analysis & Measurement
- Paid / PPC Conversion Strategies
- Conversion Math Analytics
- How analysis Previous Conversion
- Refer a friend
- Make a phone call
- CRO Report and Comparing Report Build up
Inquiry for Digital Marketing Training
Please Find Advanced Digital Marketing Course Duration:-
Module 1 to 22
120 – 140 (Hours)
What is Digital Marketing Course ?
Digital marketing is the promotion and advertising of businesses and their products throughout digital media channels. At the moment, digital media including websites, social media, mobile, radio, television, and even forms of conventional non-digital media such as billboards and transit signs. Basically, any marketing medium that is delivered automatically thinks about the digital marketing.
How can SEO Training Course Help My Business ?
SEO or Search engine optimization implies to the process of boosting the position that your website normally comes out at in the "organic" search results. If your business website appears on, the higher up in the results will find more traffic to their webpages, and so potentially more trade. The best position on search engines is important to find more business opportunities and increase the target audience.
What Organic and Non-Orgainc Marketing?
Organic SEO normally takes more time to perform, but can give up long term results. It works by putting stress on content creation, meta-tag optimization, link building and keyword enhancement.
Pros: Affordable, Long-term results, Increase search traffic
Cons: Takes longer to see effect, Can be complicated, Unpredictable results
Non-organic SEO may give way faster results and increase your original ranking and assignment, but the effects are normally quite costly in the long run as compared to organic SEO. It works by focusing on search engine marketing which engages pay-per-click, paid advertising, advertising and paid affiliate marketing.
Pros: Fast, perfect for customer targeting, increase the brand awareness
Cons: Costly, need steady fine-tuning, Ranking can fail if you stop
Why many More businesses looking a Digital Marketing Persona?
Buyer personas (many times recognized as marketing personas) are imaginary, generalized signs of your perfect customers. Personas assist us all -- in sales, product, marketing, and services -- internalize the perfect customer, we're trying to attract, and tell to our customers as factual humans. Having a deep considerate of your shopper persona(s) is serious to driving content formation, product development, follow up sales, and actually anything that relates to customer attainment and maintenance.
Difference between SEO on page and SEO Off page optimization ?
On page SEO is referred to a website or blog in order to boost the traffic. It is the initial thing that every webmaster should appear into. On page optimization requires requires regular revision of the site in order to develop and preserve the ranking.
Different from on page optimization, off page variable on different web page to boost your site or blog. Off-page optimization manages with link building issues. It’s an ongoing procedure and requires regular new links that are given prime concern by search engines.
What is a Search Engine?
On the Web, a search engine is a synchronized set of plans that includes:
- A spider that is also known as a "crawler" or a "bot" that works on each page or representative pages on every internet site that wishes to be searchable and interprets it, with the help of hypertext links on every page to find out and read a site's similar pages
- A plan that creates an enormous index many times known as a "catalog" from the webpages that have been interpreted
- A program that gets from the search request, evaluate it to the entries in the directory, and returns outcomes results to you
World Wide Web has turned life easy and things quite flexible for everyone. Nowadays, withMay 4, 2017