Appium Mobile App Software Testing Training @ Delhi & Gurgaon
Inquiry for Appium Mobile Testing Training
Appium software testing training course is a specifically designed course targeted towards students who are willing to make a career in mobile application development and testing. The short term job oriented training course will provide learners with information on automation testing tools, management tools, Appium using Java, PHP, Selenium and other languages, developing an application and performing testing on various mobile platforms such as iOS, Windows, and Android. Appium is a highly utilized tool for mobile app development process and thus offers a great scope to the aspiring candidates. However, by only gaining necessary skills and experience in the field, one can become a professional mobile software tester, which SLA would provide with our latest course material and tools and highly qualified instructors.
Appium mobile app software training course is a dedicated course designed by SLA Consultants India for those students who want to pursue a career in mobile app development. Appium is an open source tool that is useful for automating native, hybrid application and mobile web in Android and iOS platforms. It is used for developing native mobile apps which are written in Windows SDK, Android, and iOS which can also be accessed through different mobile browsers. The best thing about Appium is it supports several testing tools and automate functions to help the user perform necessary tasks on different platforms using the same API. If you want to follow a career mobile app development and testing, then Appium mobile app software testing is the most suitable training course you would require to attend in order to solidify your path.
Through this extended and job oriented training course, the learner will be able to understand all the concepts of Appium tool and perform essential activities required by the companies. The training course would give you in-depth details on Appium functions through latest course materials taught by the most respected and certified trainers. You will get a good understanding of mobile testing using Appium and learn to write and execute automation scripts. During the short term course, the candidate will receive practical training, workshop session, projects and assignments and 100% job placement assistance. To know more about the mobile app testing training course, please visit our official website or our office in Delhi or Gurgaon.
There are many benefits associated with Appium mobile software testing training provided by SLA Consultants India. The candidate once joined the course would learn various skills and knowledge which would not only help him/her secure a promising job in a reputed industry but also help them receive a better salary than their peers. Some other major benefits of the course include:
- Since Appium supports Android, iOS, and Windows, you can acquire a job in any mobile app development agency soon after completion of the course.
- Since the number of mobile users is exceeding the number of desktop users, businesses are now concentrating on targeting people through mobile. Thus, the scope of mobile app development is incredibly high, which is going to be increased drastically in the near future.
- With our 100% job placement assistance, you won’t get any difficulty in clearing the interview of any MNC firm.
- The growth opportunity in Appium software testing is incredible.
- You will become an integral and irreplaceable part of the firm as software testing is considered the final and most important step in mobile app development.
Course Duration: 40 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers(APPIUM MOBILE APP SOFTWARE TESTING TRAINING) for 8 Modules - Available Sessions on Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - Appium Mobile App Software Testing Training & Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to working on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
- Introduction to Testing
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- Types of Automation Tools
- Functionality Testing Tools
- Performance Testing Tools
- Test Management Tools
- Introduction to Mobile automation testing
- Selenium 3.0 and APIs
- Automation for IOS and Android devices
- Running the scripts on Emulators
- Running the scripts on Real devices
- Various tools available for Mobile automation testing
- Understanding the API Levels and Appium Concepts
- Client/Server Architecture, Session, Desired Capabilities, Appium Server and Appium Clients
- Pre-requisite for starting with Appium
- Supported Java versions
- Configuring environment variables
- Downloading and Installing JDK
- Downloading and installing Maven on Windows
- Downloading Android SDK
- Taking a look at available Android Virtual Devices
- Visiting Appium.exe
- Downloading Appium for Windows
- Downloading Appium jars and other dependencies
- Configuring SDK Manager
- Downloading different Android API levels
- Setting up Android environment variables
- Downloading Appium GUI Tool
- Understanding Application path, Package & Launch Activity
- Starting Appium Server
- Running a sample test to make sure everything works fine
- Opening UIAutomator Viewer through SDK tools kit
- Understanding different locator strategies
- Taking the Device screenshot
- Device screenshot with Compressed hierarchy
- Understanding the different locator tags
- What is Appium Inspector?
- How and when to run it?
- Record and Play using Appium Inspector
- Locating elements with the help of Appium Inspector
- Inspector will only run with active session
- What is object repository?
- How to use object repository in framework
- What is the use of maintaining Object repository
- Types of creating object repository
- Locating Elements on the App
- What all can be locatable
- Locating elements within elements
- Locating multiple elements
- Find Element By Android UIAutomator
- Exploring UIAutomator API
- Finding Elements by ClassName
- Finding Elements by ids
- Finding Elements by Xpaths
- Using different functions inside UIAutomator class
Please Find ETL Testing Course Duration
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Appium Mobile App Testing Course||4o (Hours)
Which is the best training institute for Appium Mobile App testing?
There are many training institutes that claim to offer best Appium mobile app testing course in Delhi NCR, however, none are as worthy and reliable as SLA Consultants India. SLA has been in the market for over eight years and helped hundreds of students become a professional mobile app tester by giving them proper education and training on Appium automation tool. To know more about the course, please visit our offices in Delhi or Gurgaon.
Why is mobile app testing traning important to learn?
Today, businesses are using mobile applications to interact with their potential customers and preferring it over website due to its excessive reach. Thus, mobile app development in the different mobile platform is considered a wide scope for IT job profile. Mobile app testing is an integral part of app development which ensures the quality and usability of the app. It ensures that the developed application meet the requirements of the client and offer the needed functionalities to maintain good relation with the end user. Learning mobile app testing can land a candidate to a high paying and important job.
Can I have a good career (well paying) in Appium testing?
You certainly can. Since mobile app testing is a continuously growing job profile and nothing is better than Appium tool in mobile app testing. The fact that Appium supports all the browsers, programming languages and help the user to develop a mobile application for all mobile platforms such as Android, IOS, and Windows. The average salary a Fresher can earn through Appium mobile app tester can be well over 15,000-20,000 INR, which could increase to 30,000-40,000 and even more with experience.
How can I learn appium as a beginner?
You can get theoretical knowledge from books or online tutorials to learn about the concept of Appium automation tool. Or you can simply join a reliable Appium mobile app testing course from a reputed training firm like SLA Consultants India where you will receive theoretical and practical knowledge from experienced and qualified trainers using latest course material and user-friendly techniques like projector led classroom, live session, projects, and assignments.
What is the scope of Appium testing?
Appium testing has a huge scope in the current market and even in the near future as mobile app development is constantly on the rise, with businesses all over the world are making their business present on mobile phones. Today, just having a website won’t help you achieve visitors. Mobile applications stay with customers for longer duration and thus, its importance is increasing. Furthermore, Appium is an automated tool and completely open source making it quite useful for business owners to quickly test the functionality of the application without spending too much money.
What are the best practices for mobile app QA?
The best practices for mobile app QA are as follows:
- Testing Strategy
- Test on mobile devices
- Test often and early
- Set device and OS preference
- Automate testing
- Adequate performance, stress and security testing
- Look for battery consumption and fault tolerance
- Ensure the app is global
No posts were found.