ADVANCED DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING @ Delhi / Gurgaon
Inquiry for Digital Marketing Training
Advanced Digital Marketing Course curriculum is designed under the guidance of 4-5 experts from E-commerce Company. In Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida, we conduct the practical & workshop live classes for SEO, SMO, SEM, email & mobile marketing, video marketing, online reporting, affiliate marketing, etc. After completion of training, we provide job assistance in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon NCR. With Digital Marketing Training learners can do Google Adword Certification, Analytics Certification or become a Certified Professional Webmaster (CPW). Learners can join weekdays/weekends batch at Delhi, Laxmi Nagar.
Program Highlights For Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing is a very important form of online marketing of products and services using different digital medium connected to the Internet. These digital medium include social media, radio, television, websites, mobile devices along with other non-digital sources as well, which include billboards and transit signs.It is currently the widest form of advertising as it allows the business to reach a much wider audience at a very reasonable price.
Candidates who wish to pursue a career in the internet marketing must attend popular and quality Digital marketing training courses from reputed training institutes such as SLA Consultants India. The specifically designed advanced course provides the students with valuable insights and knowledge on performing online marketing, boosting the website traffic, generating potential leads and increasing sales revenue with better brand attentiveness.
SLA’s Digital marketing course contains highly experienced and admired instructors who have been giving valuable lessons to students for over 10 years. They are government certified and possess immense knowledge and expertise in their area. This training course will help you gain detailed comprehensions on industry-based topics, and allow you to master them with efficiency. The student will be able to polish his or her skills required to become a digital marketing expert through instructor-led and online classes.
Pursuing this course will enable you to perform all the digital marketing techniques with fluency. Today, digital marketing has a great scope and candidates with skills in the field can easily earn a great deal. The advanced digital marketing course will strengthen you to finish your duties with utmost efficiency. Upon the completion of the course, the student will get 100% job placement in a reputed industry. They will be able to tackle any issues that may arrive during their work and help the management to take necessary actions to increase their visibility over the Internet.
They will learn about various digital marketing elements in depth which include Search Engine Optimization, email marketing, Google tools, affiliate marketing, internet marketing, mobile advertising, integrated digital marketing strategy, blogging, and much more. All these things will assist you to determine how to boost the traffic on the company website, attract more and more customers through different channels and increase its worth, making you a valuable and irreplaceable asset for your company.
Also get project-based training and assignments at the end of the industry relevant course to give yourself a chance to overcome your mistakes. The lives projects are covered and done under the guidance of certified trainers from SLA Consultants India. You will also get access to the online forum and online tutorials where you can ask any doubts and learn from trained individuals anytime of the day. The duration of the course is 3 months and you can choose your own class timings according to your preference.
Course Duration: 120 - 140 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(Advanced Digital Marketing Training) for 22 Modules - Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India - Advanced Digital Marketing Certification Training Delivery Method:
Web / Desktop Base.
Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Digital Marketing Training Modules
Advanced Digital Marketing Training Course
- Get started with Website Development
- Domain and Hosting
- Link Buildup and Domain servers
- Installing and Configuring WordPress
- WordPress Dashboard
- Building dummy websites for practice
- Creating first post
- Plugins and customization
- What is tag manager?
- Why and When Used tag manager
- What is tag?
- How create and Tag implementation strategy
- What is Trigger
- How to create tag manager
- Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Install the Google Analytics tag
- Set up a GA Property variable
- Set up cross-domain tracking
- Understand the Data Layer
- Additional tags for marketing and remarketing
- Set up Ad-Words conversion tracking
- Set up Dynamic Remarketing
- Using Click and Form Triggers Reporting
- PDF downloads
- Outbound links
- Email or telephone links
- Contact form submissions
- Inbound lead submissions
- What is Programmatic Ad Buying
- Targeting Strategies in Programmatic
- Ad Server and Tracking Users
- Programmatic Direct vs RTB
- What is RTB
- How used demand side platforms (DSP) and supply side platform (SSP) and Where?
- Programmatic Ad Buying Approach-Publishers
- Programmatic Ad Buying Approach - Advertisers
- Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Programmatic Buying vs Traditional Paid Marketing Approaches
- Targeting Using First-Party Data
- Targeting Using Third-Party Data
- Customer-Based Targeting
- Impression-Based Targeting
- Audience-Based Targeting
- Behavioral Targeting
- Reporting and Performance analysis
- What is Online Display Advertising?
- Types of Online Display Advertising
- Display Advertising
- What are Banner ads
- What is Rich Media ADs
- What is Pop ups and Pop under ads
- What is Contextual Advertising?
- Types of Contextual ads
- In Text ads
- In Image ads
- In video ads
- In page ads
- What are Payment Method?
- Companies that provide online Display advertising solutions
- Tracking & Measuring ROI of online Advertising Ads ( Performance )
- How Assignment on allocating funds to various Ads Platform
- Different advertising platforms
- Creating Banner Ads Using Tools
- What is Landing Page
- Why is lead generation important?
- What is thank-you page and why it's Need
- What is Difference between Landing Page and Website Pages?
- How to create a landing page and Solutions
- What areas care about created landing page
- Where is placed of Form/Products
- How and Where write a Call-to-Action
- Where is Placed of information
- Lead generation landing Page
- Landing Page for B2B and B2C
- How many types of landing pages testing
- What is A/B testing?
- How to do A/B Testing?
- How selection of landing pages after A/B testing
- How Check Lead Basis Landing pages Performance
- Build up lead nurturing strategy
- Opt-In Landing Page
- Which area avoid
- What is Lead / Sale Funnel
- Steps by Step lead nurturing
- How Optimization Landing page
- What is a conversion?
- What is conversion rate optimization?
- How to Generate more leads or e-commerce sales
- How conversion rate increases of between 10% to 15%!
- Conversion rate optimization strategy / Planning
- UI/UX Designing the perfect landing page
- Understanding customers journey across your website
- Eliminating pain points and increasing engagement
- Enhancing sales without increasing costs
- Get insights from the pros that will help you grow your business
- Conversion Design Structure
- Understand of Cost vs. Return
- Analysis & Measurement
- Paid / PPC Conversion Strategies
- Conversion Math Analytics
- How analysis Previous Conversion
- Refer a friend
- Make a phone call
- CRO Report and Comparing Report Build up
Please Find Digital Marketing Course Duration
Module 1 to 22
120 – 140 (Hours)
What is Digital Marketing Course ?
Digital marketing is the promotion and advertising of businesses and their products throughout digital media channels. At the moment, digital media including websites, social media, mobile, radio, television, and even forms of conventional non-digital media such as billboards and transit signs. Basically, any marketing medium that is delivered automatically thinks about the digital marketing.
How can SEO Training Course Help My Business ?
SEO or Search engine optimization implies to the process of boosting the position that your website normally comes out at in the "organic" search results. If your business website appears on, the higher up in the results will find more traffic to their webpages, and so potentially more trade. The best position on search engines is important to find more business opportunities and increase the target audience.
What Organic and Non-Orgainc Marketing?
Organic SEO normally takes more time to perform, but can give up long term results. It works by putting stress on content creation, meta-tag optimization, link building and keyword enhancement.
Pros: Affordable, Long-term results, Increase search traffic
Cons: Takes longer to see effect, Can be complicated, Unpredictable results
Non-organic SEO may give way faster results and increase your original ranking and assignment, but the effects are normally quite costly in the long run as compared to organic SEO. It works by focusing on search engine marketing which engages pay-per-click, paid advertising, advertising and paid affiliate marketing.
Pros: Fast, perfect for customer targeting, increase the brand awareness
Cons: Costly, need steady fine-tuning, Ranking can fail if you stop
Why many More businesses looking a Digital Marketing Persona?
Buyer personas (many times recognized as marketing personas) are imaginary, generalized signs of your perfect customers. Personas assist us all -- in sales, product, marketing, and services -- internalize the perfect customer, we're trying to attract, and tell to our customers as factual humans. Having a deep considerate of your shopper persona(s) is serious to driving content formation, product development, follow up sales, and actually anything that relates to customer attainment and maintenance.
Difference between SEO on page and SEO Off page optimization ?
On page SEO is referred to a website or blog in order to boost the traffic. It is the initial thing that every webmaster should appear into. On page optimization requires requires regular revision of the site in order to develop and preserve the ranking.
Different from on page optimization, off page variable on different web page to boost your site or blog. Off-page optimization manages with link building issues. It’s an ongoing procedure and requires regular new links that are given prime concern by search engines.
What is a Search Engine?
On the Web, a search engine is a synchronized set of plans that includes:
- A spider that is also known as a "crawler" or a "bot" that works on each page or representative pages on every internet site that wishes to be searchable and interprets it, with the help of hypertext links on every page to find out and read a site's similar pages
- A plan that creates an enormous index many times known as a "catalog" from the webpages that have been interpreted
- A program that gets from the search request, evaluate it to the entries in the directory, and returns outcomes results to you
World Wide Web has turned life easy and things quite flexible for everyone. Nowadays, withMay 4, 2017